Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide (3942 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by GalaxyTrends: 10:13pm On May 02, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders, I’m writing this with tears in my eyes. My marriage of 7years is over. I’m moving out first thing in the morning with my 2 sons.
I married my husband when i was in Law School and we moved into his family house, with his parents and 6 other sibling, he’s the first child. He was not very okay then and we agreed on moving out when he’s financially buoyant. In less than a year after the marriage, things started going well for him and each time i raised the issue of moving out, it was always a big misunderstanding between us, it got to the extent that his parents took me as the enemy that does not want them to reap the fruit of their labor. I could not practice my profession because i wanted to be there for my children (now i am regretting that decision). I’ve been accused of a lot of things; theft (he once misplaced his phone in the house and i was accused of stealing it because he stopped our allowance, the phone was later found in a corner beside the bed he slept on), infidelity to the extent that himself and his family did a paternity test for my 2nd son and it came out positive. Few days ago, he made some allegations against me about my past. I dated a guy and got pregnant for him, i was young and naive so i had an abortion, i’ve blocked this ex on Facebook and all social media but i guess my husband hacked into my account, unblocked the guy and read our chat. He’s telling everybody that i was not sincere with my past and i explained to him that I kept it to myself because i wasn’t proud of it. He and his family have said i should move out. My parents are telling me to beg them for a mistake i made in the past, even before i met him. I’ve had enough of everything and have been battling with depression for some time.I’m not here for pity or help, I just want someone to tell me that everything is going to be fine and i can do this. I am chattered, I feel like my whole world is crumbling. I feel like committing suicide but i can’t afford to hurt my kids.

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Below are some of the comments from our Instagram Readers.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by GalaxyTrends: 10:15pm On May 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by GalaxyTrends: 10:17pm On May 02, 2019

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 02, 2019
Nice story.
When is part 2 coming out?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2019
Please can the husband of this woman come forward and tell his side of the story?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by GalaxyTrends: 10:26pm On May 02, 2019

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by GalaxyTrends: 10:28pm On May 02, 2019

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by GalaxyTrends: 10:37pm On May 02, 2019

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by GalaxyTrends: 10:41pm On May 02, 2019
IOXCHIVFSOADSFHIODSSA1
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by decatalyst(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2019
First mistake was not owning up to your mistakes of the past...

While the second and most fatal was marrying a mummy's boy - someone that stays in his parent's house even when he should have his own already!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by babyfaceafrica: 10:54pm On May 02, 2019
lies

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by debaj10: 11:19pm On May 02, 2019
decatalyst:
First mistake was not owning up to your mistakes of the past...

While the second and most fatal was marrying a mummy's boy - someone that stays in his parent's house even when he should have his own already!
most people are terrified to ask or reveal their past.
na our forming cos am, cos e supoz b small mata-
aftarol, prostitute sef dey mari.

d guy was in a family home.
how does that make him a mummy's boy?
what's wrong with getting help from family till u find ur feet? should he have spent his meagre resources on rent and utilities, when there's accommodation in a family home/compound?
this is actually how our ancestors lived, grew and blossomed.

in d 2008 recession, men of over 50 yrs of age lost businesses, jobs, lost houses and moved back to their parent's homes that they left at 18-25 yrs of age. today, they're better off, wiser and well to do-
d only constant is change, so current conditions will pass.

we need d man's story to have a balanced view, but why would a man turn against his wife-
whose every action was under his parents'/family's scrutiny?
d story is incomplete.

but she has a degree, kids and understanding parents.
things may look bleak, but a shift in focus- from her sorrows to providing for her kids- will help.
life will get better.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Chimaokigwe: 1:35am On May 03, 2019
debaj10:
most people are terrified to ask or reveal their past.
na our forming cos am, cos e supoz b small mata-
aftarol, prostitute sef dey mari.

d guy was in a family home.
how does that make him a mummy's boy?
what's wrong with getting help from family till u find ur feet? should he have spent his meagre resources on rent and utilities, when there's accommodation in a family home/compound?

this is actually how our ancestors lived, grew and blossomed.

grin

1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Martinez39(m): 2:15am On May 03, 2019
When it comes to stories like this, don't be in a hurry to trust a woman. Many of them will paint themselves as the victim that deserves pity.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Konki: 3:46am On May 03, 2019
Be the first to own your mistakes, and the world will be disarmed in causing you!
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:56am On May 03, 2019
If the story is true then u are at fault here ma,

U should have not only blocked ur ex but also should have deleted him and whatsoever u must have chatted with him......secret can never be hidden in the phone for long....

Secondly it's good to say the truth, if there is love he would still love u and marry u, what makes u think that he hasn't committed abortion himself b4?....real men don't dump a lady because of her past....unless if she still has some questionable characters...

76 percent of ladies have committed abortions.. Including the under 18... And na my fellow men give them the belle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by partnerbizz4: 6:18am On May 03, 2019
Guess he has been looking for excuses all these while.
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by lonelydora: 6:33am On May 03, 2019
No matter what, suicide is never an option
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by cvibe2: 6:52am On May 03, 2019
Okay
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by NobleView(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2019
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Kingluqman(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2019
Waka Jeje

grin
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Tripitaka: 7:55am On May 03, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
I dated a guy and got pregnant for him, i was young and naive so i had an abortion, i’ve blocked this ex on Facebook and all social media but i guess my husband hacked into my account, unblocked the guy and read our chat.
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Edaniels9(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
If the story is true then u are at fault here ma,

U should have not only blocked ur ex but also should have deleted him and whatsoever u must have chatted with him......secret can never be hidden in the phone for long....

Secondly it's good to say the truth, if there is love he would still love u and marry u, what makes u think that he hasn't committed abortion himself b4?....real men don't dump a lady because of her past....unless if she still has some questionable characters...

76 percent of ladies have committed abortions.. Including the under 18... And na my fellow men give them the belle.

The way you guys drop statistics is alarming. 76% of ladies... Who carried out the census or roll call? Oga o
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2019
Edaniels9:

The way you guys drop statistics is alarming. 76% of ladies... Who carried out the census or roll call? Oga o
grin u won't understand.......
Re: My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide by dreamwords: 2:28pm On May 03, 2019
Lies

(1) (Reply)

Asian Women Expresses They Love For These Fruits That Looks Like Joystick (pix) / +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / 8 Signs That Show A Lady Is Not Worthy To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.