Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] (3941 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08
I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now Every Woman Wants to Sleep With Me [Pic]

I should've come up with a better title, but I like this blunt, controversial and arrogant one.

All a man needs to be confident is to be great in bed and have money.

When you get to that stage where you look at a stunningly beautiful woman and say in your mind, "If this girl that is acting as if the world revolves around her gets lucky with me, she'll never let me rest," you've finally broken the confidence and dating code.

There is a way you'll be so good in bed, you'll become so cocky, so arrogant, and so confident because you know you got the skill most men waste lots of money on via drugs and concoction, but here you are, you got it naturally and it's permanent. You've put yourself in a position where women want to have you for themselves alone.

One of my new year's resolution for 2024 is zero sex.

Unfortunately, my besties are not happy with my decision. I had to adjust it and made it 1 sex per month. But, most months, I still won't do anything.

Since this year, 3 of my besties have visited and they all roamed in the house nãked. I even gave a full-body nûde massage, yet no sex. I know they are dying in silence, but as the man in charge, you just have to obey my rules.

I know women have backup plans, so they'll definitely run to option B or C to quench the fire.

On the 27th of December, 2023, a certain bestie visited. I have been handling her and her bestie. She spent two days and another of her friend (I never knew) came to see her in my house.

This her friend's sister is my neighbour, the next house, demarcated by a fence, so she came to visit them.

She has been to my house twice and the last time she came, she was in my second room when I was punishing her friend (the one that invited her). She knocked at our door that she wants to go, but her friend told her to wait that she's coming.

After an hour or more, we came out and she was winking at her friend thinking I didn't notice.

So, today, the main bestie of that one I punished came to the house. She enjoyed her stay, received a free massage—I'm a pro in that and I derive joy doing it. Even when she was parading herself nûde at home, I didn't bulge or break my rule of no sex.

After the massage, she napped for an hour while I was busy trading crypto and watching videos on YouTube. When she woke, I told her to dress up let's go out so I can buy her food at a nearby restaurant.

On the other street, close to where the restaurant is was the winking girl's sister's shop and she was there.

She saw me with the bestie of her bestie and the girl I was walking with even greeted her. It seems they knew each other. I know by now the winking girl must've sent a WhatsApp message to her friend that she saw her bestie with me. Gossip.

By the way, with the sound the winking girl heard, she definitely wants her share.

Her boyfriend won't know her girlfriend wants to suck my thing, but no be that kind person I be.

I'm just a simple guy who used to be a minute man, but after a certain embarrassment in 2010, I vowed to be the greatest man any woman will ever have in bed and I have achieved it and in a position to mentor you.

With this skill, I have gained a huge amount of confidence and I'm stingy towards women. Why? The orgãsms, full-body massage and transport they get from me is more than money.

They'd prefer to keep me than lose me because of billing. Women have sense. Billing is for men they don't love or men that can't satisfy them or men that brag about being rich and try to win them over through money. I use incomparable sex as my strategy.

For me, I don't ever try to win a woman over—I even want to end the friendship, but they never want it to end. I have intentionally used d***, bad boy drama, and kindness to get them permanently addicted and it never fails.

I wish I don't have the skill to make women madly obsessed with me because it looks like I'm spending too much on transport. I just want to be a minute man again.

Anyway, that bedroom skill had changed my life and I have documented EVERYTHING in a book called Lasticle.

I did some money giveaway to some children I saw outside the gate when they hailed me when I was heading to the restaurant with my pretty bestie. In the name of giveaway, I want to give away the free version of Lasticle.

To get the free version of this book so that you can finally handle that part of your life naturally and permanently, reply with: I want the free version of the book with your email address.

Or send a message to the number below on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08
Suggest what I should do for the first to comment?

3 Likes

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Switinthemiddle(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08
I am not on whatsapp. I would have ordered for the book if i was

ps maybe when i repair my phone i will cause i am a voracious reader
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by LifeofDream: 10:28pm On Jan 08
Keep catching cruise with us, it's good to be a badass in bed... grin

There's this confidence that come with knowing you're a guru in bedmatic lol...

1 Like

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by abba190: 10:41pm On Jan 08
grin grin grin
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Curious345: 10:42pm On Jan 08
Are you as good as me ?
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08
LifeofDream:
Keep catching cruise with us, it's good to be a badass in bed... grin
True story. Just happened some hours ago. Bored, so decided to type it for fun.

I stopped typing the story 3 times because a spirit told me I shouldn't post this kind of stories anymore, but another spirit kept persuading me to share because someone might learn something from it even though the righteous ones will abuse me. I'm used to being abuses already. I'm immune to it. grin

Wiké said, "If you don't want to be betrayed, don't join politics."

In my case, "If you want to make money online, post online and ignore the hates that it generates."

Unfortunately, the restaurant had only garri, so we ended up buying --k-Naira fried yam and meat + plantain. I'm still struggling to finish mine at home. If you wan enjoy with me, tell me make I waybill am.

I'm back at home alone watching AlJazeera and trading crypto. Life is sweet when you're alone and at peace.

Yam no be food o. Small thing, belle don full.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Switinthemiddle(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08
abba190:
grin grin grin
stalker spotted
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08
Curious345:
Are you as good as me ?
Put yours in a book and sell it to thousands of people around the world and get 5 star reviews with lots of messages from foreigners saying you saved their marriages, then come back and I'll answer. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by LifeofDream: 10:46pm On Jan 08
iLegendd:
Put yours in a book and sell it to thousands of people around the world and get 5 star reviews, then come back and I'll answer. cheesy
Sharp.. cheesy💯
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08
There is this level of freedom you get when women are scared to bill you because they don't want to lose you.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by abba190: 10:49pm On Jan 08
ilegendd if u can pay i will be helping in advertizing your books on fb and telegram, i have 3k followers on fb
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by LifeofDream: 10:53pm On Jan 08
iLegendd:
True story. Just happened some hours ago. Bored, so decided to type it for fun.

I stopped typing the story 3 times because a spirit told me I shouldn't post this kind of stories anymore, but another spirit kept persuading me to share because someone might learn something from it even though the righteous ones will abuse me. I'm used to being abuses already. I'm immune to it. grin

Wiké said, "If you don't want to be betrayed, don't join politics."

In my case, "If you want to make money online, post online and ignore the hates that it generates."

Unfortunately, the restaurant had only garri, so we ended up buying --k-Naira fried yam and meat + plantain. I'm still struggling to finish mine at home. If you wan enjoy with me, tell me make I waybill am.

I'm back at home alone watching AlJazeera and trading crypto. Life is sweet when you're alone and at peace.

Yam no be food o. Small thing, belle don full.
Trading crypto and watching aljazeera, got to work hard so I can have such freedom some day... cheesy
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08
abba190:
ilegendd if u can pay i will be helping in advertizing your books on fb and telegram, i have 3k followers on fb

That's a great idea, but those books are sex and relationship-related (hotcakes) so they sell on their own everyday on international platforms without a single advertisement.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by abba190: 10:56pm On Jan 08
iLegendd:

That's a great idea, but those books are sex and relationship-related (hotcakes) so they sell on their own everyday on international platforms without a single advertisement.

then why are u advertizing it on nairaland?
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08
abba190:
then why are u advertizing it on nairaland?
So that Nigerians can benefit from my knowledge and make their marriages and relationships last. I'm here for good, not for evil. A lot of marriages crumble because the man is not good in bed. She cheats, gets caught, and them marriage crashes.

Do you know Nairalanders are rich? I have made a couple of million from Nairalanders by just having fun and talking about the books. So, those recharge card money or little 5k, 10k, etc. I share on NL, where do you think I get the money from?

It's from Nairalanders who bought books, so I give it back to the society in one way or the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08
Switinthemiddle:
I am not on whatsapp. I would have ordered for the book if i was

ps maybe when i repair my phone i will cause i am a voracious reader

You can read them online. Visit https://withkoji.com/@JoeClef

Scroll down, click on the book you want to read, in this case, Lasticle, and click on preview. I have more than 50% of the pages on preview for free.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Switinthemiddle(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08
iLegendd:
So that Nigerians can benefit from my knowledge and make their marriages and relationships last. I'm here for good, not for evil. A lot of marriages crumble because the man is not good in bed. She cheats, gets caught, and them marriage crashes.

Do you know Nairalanders are rich? I have made made a couple of million from Nairalanders by just having fun and talking about the books. So, those recharge card money or little little 5k, 10k, etc. I share on NL, where do you think I get the money from?

It's from Nairalanders who bought books, so I give it back to the society in one way or the other.

U promised a prize for the first commenter
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Switinthemiddle(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08
iLegendd:

You can read them online. Visit https://withkoji.com/@JoeClef

Scroll down, click on the book you want to read, in this case, Lasticle, and click on preview. I have more than 50% of the pages on preview for free.
Ok would do so tomorrow morning boss
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08
Switinthemiddle:
U promised a prize for the first commenter
Are you the first? If yes, drop number and name of network lemme send 2k card.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Switinthemiddle(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08
iLegendd:
Are you the first? If yes, drop number and name of network lemme send 2k card.
yes i am. 0902 Airtel
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08
Switinthemiddle:
yes i am. 09028 Airtel
Sent, Chairman.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Nicepoker(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08
Switinthemiddle:
yes i am. 090219 Airtel
Use it and call your babymama. To come back so your nipples can rest.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Switinthemiddle(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08
iLegendd:
Sent, Chairman.
Seen. Thanks director.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Switinthemiddle(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08
Nicepoker:
This got me laughing. At least i deserve it for all the work i put in for my little girl
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08
Nicepoker:
Kindly remove some parts of his number. Thank you for your understanding, Sir.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Bestbrain123(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08
You know the most sensible thing you have done is putting your skills down in a book (if you are truely geniue) your body and energy will fade and die away, but your wisdom will remain for fools to learn from..?
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08
Bestbrain123:
You know the most sensible thing you have done is putting your skills down in a book (if you are truely geniue) your body and energy will fade and die away, but your wisdom will remain for fools to learn from..?

I understand the first part and you're right. The last part, I don't, but let me just pretend I do.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Bestbrain123(m): 12:24am On Jan 09
[quote author=iLegendd post

The last part, I don't, but let me just pretend I do.
[/quote] pretends sometimes pretend to be right, the most important thing is your understanding thats what differenciate wisdom and foolishness... We learn mostly from been foolish ...
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Obierika(m): 12:27am On Jan 09
Switinthemiddle:
yes i am. 0902 Airtel

Only a female should bear this type of name!
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 12:40am On Jan 09
iLegendd:

To get the free version of this book so that you can finally handle that part of your life naturally and permanently, reply with: I want the free version of the book with your email address.

Or send a message to the number below on WhatsApp.

shocked

Boss, how do people like us get rid of this spirit of virginity that has made us to remain virgins even though we could easily do away with it? 😀

Is this normal? And do we break away when we want to?
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:08am On Jan 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Boss, how do people like us get rid of this spirit of virginity that has made us to remain virgins even though we could easily do away with it? 😀

Is this normal? And do we break away when we want to?
It's a bragging right to women. But for men, the society tries to make men feel less when they maintain their virginity.

Since every or most Nigerians will go to Hell at the end of life, no matter how we sleep in Churches or Mosques or pretend to be good, it's just wise to explore and with wisdom.

If there is fear of exploration, then hold it till marriage.

The sad thing is, your wife won't appreciate it. In fact, she'll use it against you. She'll make you feel like no woman wanted you that's why you were a virgin until she came to rescue you.

Women love men that are experienced. In the sights of God, keeping it is good, but in the sight of your wife, keeping it reduces your attractiveness in her eyes.

When a man has lots of women trying to sleep with him, it makes other women watching by the side fall in love with the man because she wants find out what makes those women fall for him easily.

So, the more of a naughty, spoilt, corrupt bad boy you are in the dating world, the more attractive you appear in a woman's eye even if Seyi Vibes, the musician, looks better than you.

I'm saying all these long things to avoid giving you a definite answer so that it won't look as if I'm the one who made you indulge in things morally against your religious belief.

If I were you, I'll find a way to have experience, but since I'm not you, I will be myself and wait.

Just remember, the more body counts you have as a man, the more the woman gets excited because she feels she's with a pro that'll rock her world.

Invariably, the more body counts a woman has, the more men see her as a whôre and only want to have their own share and run because a public project belongs to the public. You can't privatize it.

Your past (sexual experiences) doesn't matter to a woman, your future does. (Do things that'll generate wealth).

A woman's future doesn't matter to a man, her past does. As long as the man is rich, he'll shape her future.

From what I wrote, deduce a decision.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Called Of My Engagement And No Regrets / She Says I Am Too Tall / Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.