Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered (37240 Views)

8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by escapefromusa(f): 12:52pm On May 03, 2019
maybachmusic:

dem no get sense

one like that , though no be G per say but ICO profits in 2017

dude hit like 400M

but driver an uber type corolla 2005

invested the rest well in real estate

but these ones no get sense

they live from club to club

I heard Dangote rides a Peugeot 504 to work!
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by kinggSamuel(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2019
This is a massive catch. In much as the govt doesn't provide an enabling environment for the young to get or establish jobs. Yahoo is not an alternative. Stealing peoples hard earned money. Good riddance to bad rubbish. But see Benz everywhere!
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Alamu1111: 12:58pm On May 03, 2019
Lavish lifestyle
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by DJInfluence: 1:00pm On May 03, 2019
But what happens to these boys after being caught? Whatever is being done doesn´t seem to deter them because more and more people are joining the Yahoo gang.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2019
EzegeNG:
The South-east Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 arrested 37 suspected internet fraudsters in Owerri, the Imo State capital.

The arrest followed a raid on some targetedresidences in Okwu Urata, Aladinma and Egbu areas. The Commission’s actionfollowed intelligence report which pointed that the suspects were living lavish lifestyles without any known means of livelihood, alleging further that they specialize in defrauding unsuspecting victims, through the internet.

In the course of executing the search warrants, items which included laptop computers, 25 five exotic cars, which include several brands of Mercedez-Benz, Lexus,Toyota and expensive mobile phones, were recovered.

Speaking on the development, the ZonalHead, Usman Imam, who said the exercise was in line with the Commission’s mandate decried the high rate of cybercrime in the zone which he blamed on the erosion and breakdown  of  country’s values.

“It is true that no society has been able to totally eradicate crime, but we are ready at least to reduce it to the barest minimum and it appears that this cybercrime is one of the challenges of our time, which the EFCC is willing to face drastically,” Imam said.

Questioning the lifestyle of the suspects, Iman said; “What is the business of a university student, a new graduate or youth corper looking for money to buy a car of N10 million? Obviously, this is rushing life and a collapse of our positive value system where people rarely want to start from a humble beginning,” Imamadded.

Usman lamented that if nothing was done, the country’s leadership could be jeopardized as many youths involved in cybercrimes are expected to take up leadership positions in the future.

The suspects who volunteered their statements under caution will be charged to court as soon investigations into the matter are concluded.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/efcc-nabs-37-suspected-yahoo-boys-in-owerri-photos-video-2/

THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY, YAHOO BOYS ARE WORSE THAN POLITICIANS.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Indomie001: 1:04pm On May 03, 2019
cool .
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by tesppidd: 1:09pm On May 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Daz y i ha8 big cars
Im a mature man
I cant hit 5m and use 3.8m to buy benz
I invest bro
Or i no spend am at all
Im waitin till dey nabb my guys wey dey insult me.
Im not in a hurry,in the next 2yrs i go stop G
Fly out,buy house for yankee
No coming back
try make them no nab you in the next 2 years.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 03, 2019
escapefromusa:

I heard Dangote rides a Peugeot 504 to work!

lol

that kind lie

he uses a prado,
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Hoodbilonia: 1:21pm On May 03, 2019
Na today
Most of these guys claiming G are plus boys
Go dia toilet.wardrope.u go see diff exzibits
tesppidd:
try make them no nab you in the next 2 years.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Obanaijacom: 1:22pm On May 03, 2019
See your life

krattoss:
One phone call and my niggis I'll be free as air..

2 of my guys were caught in pH city and 2.5 mil did the job..

In Jeezy voice....ain't nothing stopping this money,guess that's all am saying..
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by jimcaddy(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2019
G boy tinz... No one wants to start small... I have arrived mentality is worrying Nigerians... sadly many of them won't invest and quit the thing. They'll be buying cars and iPhones. Nigerians are Apple's favourite customers. There is no latest Apple product that Nigerians don't have. Its a shame where we find ourselves as a people.. The name Nigeria has become the object and subject of ridicule, even among fellow small African countries. We keep embarrasing ourselves time and time again..

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by namiji2598: 1:24pm On May 03, 2019
krattoss:
One phone call and my niggis I'll be free as air..

2 of my guys were caught in pH city and 2.5 mil did the job..

In Jeezy voice....ain't nothing stopping this money,guess that's all am saying..
abeg connect me with them bro

am tired of being a graduate for God's sake

pls help me with ur contact I live in akwa ibom and it's close to PH
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by namiji2598: 1:32pm On May 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Daz y i ha8 big cars Im a mature man I cant hit 5m and use 3.8m to buy benz I invest bro Or i no spend am at all Im waitin till dey nabb my guys wey dey insult me. Im not in a hurry,in the next 2yrs i go stop G Fly out,buy house for yankee No coming back
let me be ur boy bro

pls am a graduate and am tired of everything
u will never regret it
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Rosay15(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2019
hefelove:
I keep wondering after EFCC arrest them, all the money and cars and gadgets they recover from them where does it goes to?
You spoke my mind bro and do u know of them will be grant bail worth millions of Naira, pls where does it go to and they will be shouting Gee guys are many. Do they expect to come back from their net and not return to their old lives?.. Las las all of them be scammer including the federal government..

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by israelmao(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2019
Government it is time to create tech hobs where youths can express their talents positively and also make money while in school and out of school.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Fbicacus: 1:33pm On May 03, 2019
Raptor15:

You are fool at 60. Politicians the loot billions of dollars, you the compel yahoo boys with them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Hoodbilonia: 1:33pm On May 03, 2019
I'm doing it myself
I dont do plus
Or mix wit boys
Become ypur own boss
namiji2598:
let me be ur boy bro

pls am a graduate and am tired of everything

u will never regret it

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Biggiestep(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2019
oteneaaron:
These are really wise words. . .read it again carefully.

I wonder the kind of country we'll leave for our children .

A country where 60% of the mothers have their nudes on social media. . .

A country where 50% of the men are affiliated to a secret cult?

A country where divorce is a norm and children are left without homes?

A country where our children become internet fraudsters. . .because "that is daddies legacy"?

We as youths really need to have a rethink and plan for the future we want for the children we'll have.

History is a wicked mistress, she doesn't forget.

Else, the generation of the future will not forgive us. . .

We should be scared because the coming generation have zero chill. . .

They WILL do to us what we never had the balls to do to these men who sold our future since we were babies. . .

Stay woke ----

We overestimate what we can accomplish in One year, and underestimate what we can accomplish in Ten years.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Fbicacus: 1:35pm On May 03, 2019
This country is scam from birth. Zoo!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by PotatoSalad(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2019
If you like hit it and run to Antarctica, Karma will still visit you.

If your so called 'Client' kneels down and cry for you, your own is finished. You'll be successful o no doubt but sooner or later, it's either you or your generation will suffer it.
If you like repent, as long as you don't pay back what you took, there's no forgiveness.
Most families suffering today are results of what their grand parents did back in the day.
Call it bluff but everything get butterfly effect.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by horlus(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2019
oteneaaron:
These are really wise words. . .read it again carefully.

I wonder the kind of country we'll leave for our children .

A country where 60% of the mothers have their nudes on social media. . .

A country where 50% of the men are affiliated to a secret cult?

A country where divorce is a norm and children are left without homes?

A country where our children become internet fraudsters. . .because "that is daddies legacy"?

We as youths really need to have a rethink and plan for the future we want for the children we'll have.

History is a wicked mistress, she doesn't forget.

Else, the generation of the future will not forgive us. . .

We should be scared because the coming generation have zero chill. . .

They WILL do to us what we never had the balls to do to these men who sold our future since we were babies. . .

Stay woke ----

We overestimate what we can accomplish in One year, and underestimate what we can accomplish in Ten years.

This is one thing that I know is when the time comes it wount be funny
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Gazzy88(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2019
maybachmusic:
lol

these ones na noise makers

the coded ones left them to more silent towns and live a low key life

funny how they know its easy for them to get mopped up when they live in clusters

me neighbour in Chevron axis , a G boy had like 22 cars on uber but no car of his own

dude treks or hails cab when going out, no chains no nothing cheesy cheesy cheesy

if EFCC see the guy for road , dem go pass sef
If you check that dude very well, he has really suffered before that the fear of going back to that poverty lifestyle makes him use his medulla wisely. Crime is bad anyways but that dude you mentioned is a wise guy. He deserves a Nobel prize sef.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by namiji2598: 1:54pm On May 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I'm doing it myself I dont do plus Or mix wit boys Become ypur own boss
I DNT have data but when I rechargebi will e_mail u pls even if u can't mix wit me jus give me a step to start that's all
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by anonymous1759(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2019
Raptor15:

How? Politicians who steals from a whole state and spend it on one naija slay queen or someone hustling to make ends meet. You guys should continue deceiving yourself. Just last week the NASS added 23billon to the annual budget specifically for themselves people like you won't see anything wrong with that. Do you know how much 23 billion is? Do you know how many people that money can take off the streets? We're going no where in this country if continue to face the the minor issues and leave the cancer eating us make una continue. As for yahoo boys make una try dey use una head. Make sure you've a business that can justify your life style.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by chrizdave: 2:09pm On May 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Daz y i ha8 big cars
Im a mature man
I invest bro
Or i no spend am at all
No coming back

You got the OT man!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by akilo1: 2:15pm On May 03, 2019
Those supporting these ritualist shpuld be thier victim..kudos to efcc,no room for ritualist

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Customer80: 2:21pm On May 03, 2019
Praisesongz:
I wonder how 37 niggas go Dey the same area Dey do this thing Dey flash sef
they went to club at Pablo, then efcc invaded
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by RexTramadol1: 2:22pm On May 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Daz y i ha8 big cars
Im a mature man
I invest bro
Or i no spend am at all
No coming back

Lol!

Las las Karma is a b!!!!!tch

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword!

So, don't stop till breathing stops you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Customer80: 2:23pm On May 03, 2019
Onye buru chi ya uzo, o gbagbuo onwe ya n'oso.

Oje na nwayo anaghi emeru ahu

Leave crime, there's no gain in it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by MorufuAtanda: 2:38pm On May 03, 2019
Those EFCC officers will collect their 'share' from the loots and release those boys. I can bet an arm.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2019
maybachmusic:
lol

these ones na noise makers

the coded ones left them to more silent towns and live a low key life

funny how they know its easy for them to get mopped up when they live in clusters

me neighbour in Chevron axis , a G boy had like 22 cars on uber but no car of his own

dude treks or hails cab when going out, no chains no nothing cheesy cheesy cheesy

if EFCC see the guy for road , dem go pass sef

Smarter ones than him have been caught by the law or karma. When next you see him, tell him that crime doesn't pay. He should change.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum / Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.