Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered (37238 Views)

8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Nostradamus: 8:30pm On May 05, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

I only wrote out of concern.
You are free to choose to view things purely from an intellectual perspective.
I prefer to consider the spiritual reactions of the actions of men.

Do you also doubt the existence the unseen?
i know that the spiritual exist(am also into some esoteric stuff myself).but as for that karma,that poo doesn't exist.you think some gods/spiritual forces will come punish a man for doing wrong to another?my brother,the gods hardly interfere into the affairs of man(except when they are legally invited and they leave man alone immediately they are discharged properly;ever heard about banishing before?). I blamed our crappy nollywood for propagating this idea of karma(do you notice nollywood has mostly been the source of some weird reasoning in our society??do you watch nollywood movies a lot,particularly yoruba films??do you notice there's hardly a youngman who has a nice ride that's not into crime or some strange rituals??now look at our society today,once anyone see a young dude driving a clean ride,we all conclude he's into fraud or rituals,even sars/police officers are guilty of these. Whereas,we have a lot of young guys who are clean. Some are gainfully employed with multinational oil companies).crappy nollywood carrying this karma matter for head now the entire populace believe it's as real as APC government.

There are some politicians who screwed this country up.while the masses were still shouting karma up and down,the politicians kids done take over them papa position and they keep raping the masses from where their father stop.

So bros,if an hacker in your street should confide in you that that he successfully hacked the website of the dss and perpetrate some scam there,you'd think some gods will come to earth to come help the dss deliver justice to the hacker in form of karma?

Karma=big fancy word to console victims.poo doesn't exist in reality..

What exists in reality;
Justice;offender getting screwed by the laws of men

Revenge;vengeful victim going all out for the offender,almost always end badly for the offender because the victim is often motivated by revenge which is a strong emotion.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2019
Nostradamus:
i know that the spiritual exist(am also into some esoteric stuff myself).but as for that karma,that poo doesn't exist.you think some gods/spiritual forces will come punish a man for doing wrong to another?my brother,the gods hardly interfere into the affairs of man(except when they are legally invited and they leave man alone immediately they are discharged properly;ever heard about banishing before?). I blamed our crappy nollywood for propagating this idea of karma(do you notice nollywood has mostly been the source of some weird reasoning in our society??do you watch nollywood movies a lot,particularly yoruba films??do you notice there's hardly a youngman who has a nice ride that's not into crime or some strange rituals??now look at our society today,once anyone see a young dude driving a clean ride,we all conclude he's into fraud or rituals,even sars/police officers are guilty of these. Whereas,we have a lot of young guys who are clean. Some are gainfully employed with multinational oil companies).crappy nollywood carrying this karma matter for head now the entire populace believe it's as real as APC government.

There are some politicians who screwed this country up.while the masses were still shouting karma up and down,the politicians kids done take over them papa position and they keep raping the masses from where their father stop.

So bros,if an hacker in your street should confide in you that that he successfully hacked the website of the dss and perpetrate some scam there,you'd think some gods will come to earth to come help the dss deliver justice to the hacker in form of karma?

Karma=big fancy word to console victims.poo doesn't exist in reality..

What exists in reality;
Justice;offender getting screwed by the laws of men

Revenge;vengeful victim going all out for the offender,almost always end badly for the offender because the victim is often motivated by revenge which is a strong emotion.

So you have some understanding of human "revenge" but doubt the fact that the Universe revenges itself on those who attempt to distort Its balance?

I doubt if you are truly an initiate of a true esoteric path!
You are probably into some daemon summoning and banishing which is a very risky gamble.

No true and real initiate of esoteric wisdom will speak the way you have done here.

Karma is very much real.
You are free to persist in denying this fact of life.

Karma is not about God interfering in the affairs of men.
God does not interfere.
The unseen self active Divine Design of Justice ensures
that every evil revenges itself on the evil doer
either through circumstances arising from exercise of free will by men or through the agency of the forces of nature
now or in later incarnations
depending on the weight or enormity of the evil.

Every good deed also multiplies itself upon the good man now or later when he is reembodied!
The evil doer is rewarded with the evil deed of another evil doer.
The good man is rewarded with the goodness of another good man!

The Law of Divine Will ensures that the evil man is eventually recycled through the funnel of reincarnation into the path of another man of evil volition so as to even things up.
Evil is always upon he who does evil .

If the evil man appears to be having a good time,
it is only because his evil seeds are quietly growing and getting to mature for him into ripened fruits of bitter experiences which may take more than one incarnation!
No true esoteric path misses this Great Secret of life.

Do what thou will, but do no harm.
Those who gave this admonition did so
bearing the Great Law of Divine Will in mind.

If you are into some dark magic and confuse it for the esoteric then you should be told quite frankly that "you are on a very long thing"
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Nostradamus: 9:27pm On May 05, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

So you have some understanding of human "revenge" but doubt the fact that the Universe revenges itself on those who attempt to distort Its balance?

You are probably into some daemon summoning and banishing which is a very risky gamble.

No true and real initiate of esoteric wisdom will speak the way you have done here.

Karma is very much real.

God does not interfere.
either through circumstances arising from exercise of free will by men or through the agency of the forces of nature

Every good deed also multiplies itself upon the good man now or later when he is reembodied!

The Law of Divine Will ensures that the evil man is eventually recycled through the funnel of reincarnation into the path of another man of evil volition so as to even things up.

it is only because his evil seeds are quietly growing and getting to mature for him into ripened fruits of bitter experiences which may take more than one incarnation!

If you are into some dark magic and confuse it for the esoteric then you should be told quite frankly that "you are on a very long thing"
dark magicknope,i don't do that.trust me,i know my onions in the esoteric(i've been into it even before learning about nairaland seven years ago)...

As for karma,bros you make me laugh so hard.it doesn't exist,only justice and vengence does.

A boko haram hitman who later come to his senses and decide to leave his clan will continue to live a good life as long as the law doesn't catch up with him(justice)or the people get find out about his past activities and decides to come for him(vengence).
As for the universe coming to deal with the reformed hitman,nah,never happening.

But honestly,haven't seen people with a dark past(even in your town)who go ahead to live a normal life?or casanovas(who also defrauded some ladies off their money while in school)who get married to the best girls and live a lovely marital life after d?
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Nostradamus: 9:27pm On May 05, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

Karma is very much real.

God does not interfere.

dark magicknope,i don't do that.trust me,i know my onions in the esoteric(i've been into it even before learning about nairaland seven years ago)...

As for karma,bros you make me laugh so hard.it doesn't exist,only justice and vengence does.

A boko haram hitman who later come to his senses and decide to leave his clan will continue to live a good life as long as the law doesn't catch up with him(justice)or the people get find out about his past activities and decides to come for him(vengence).
As for the universe coming to deal with the reformed hitman,nah,never happening.

But honestly,haven't seen people with a dark past(even in your town)who go ahead to live a normal enviable life?or casanovas(who also defrauded some ladies off their money while in school)who get married to the best girls and live a lovely marital life after d?
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2019
Nostradamus:

But honestly,haven't seen people with a dark past(even in your town)who go ahead to live a normal life?or casanovas(who also defrauded some ladies off their money while in school)who get married to the best girls and live a lovely marital life after d?

Now you are expanding the scope of your own theories by stealth.
A clever man can evade earthly laws and ride rough shod on his fellow men with recklessly daring impunity.
That is for the laws of men that need enforcers, courts and judgements!
The Laws of Life are divinely automated and shall remain so unend.
For, they are self-dynamic applications written into life itself. They are Laws that are self-executing.
No man can evade the Laws of the Universe.

If a murderer relocates to another place and hides from human law, he will still meet his comeuppance.
The evil he worked for will surely strike him
later in this life or in another earth life.
If the former evil doer has truly repented
from his evil ways and ceased doing evil,
the returning karma from his past evil deeds will still come back to him and affect him either severely, mildly, faintly, symbolically, or even neutrally by completely glancing off him!

It will all depend on the strength of the transformation of repentance he has effected in himself.
If he has repented completely, the effect of the returning karma will also change completely to take on the form of a minor disturbance of some neutral exaction.
Like attracts like, change attracts change!
That is the Principle of Attraction which is alive in the Universe

If his repentance is weak such that a fresh provocation could still trigger murderous thoughts in him, the karma will hit him in a measure equal to the nature of his repentance and change!
When man changes his ways, karma changes its reactions to the extent of the change that man has effected in himself.
That is the Law of Forgiveness and Grace which is the other side of the Law of Karma
Karma is ever sure to complete its cycle!

If you also doubt the reality of pre-existence and reincarnation, then again you should be told
pointedly and uncontrollably frankly that
you are on a very long journey to nowhere!
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2019
Get more light, that is very much in order.
Seek more light, more clarity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2019
Nostradamus:

In addition, if any thing is laughable, it is your persistent simplistic insistence that karma does not exist.

I repeat: you are not an initiate of a true esoteric path.

If you claim to be familiar with esoteric wisdom and still utter such thoughtless profanity as the one I have just quoted,
then you are in a mind colony of self deception!
A human ostrich persisting in burying his head in the sand of denial in order to evade the truth of life.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2019
Thank you for your time.
Stay blessed.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered by Hoodbilonia: 8:52am On May 08, 2019
Too much sci fi movies
Nigerians generally show hate when they see u soft.
Its all in everyone of us,from the rich,hustler,poor. Its all in us. Its that spirit that made us to be whr we are today.
Hating. Hating. And hating
Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos / Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.