Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK (480 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by menavation: 7:04am On May 03, 2019
Is it possible for a man to love his wife and be 100% faithful to her without having any side chick or secret lover? FIND OUT WHAT NIGERIANS HAD TO SAY. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT THE RESPONSE I GOT. Join the conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSmIdQHLOHg
Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by DonGtoG1(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2019
Very possible, it depends on how you choose to live your life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by Nobody: 7:11am On May 03, 2019
It is oooo I plan not to smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by youngest85(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2019
It's not possible
Those who don't have, are broke niggas

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by Nobody: 7:17am On May 03, 2019
It's possible depends on the individuals sha..
Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by Skyfornia(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2019
I have not cheated myself for many years so why should I cheat on another person? I do to others what I expect to be done to me...in other words, I don't do to others what I won't do to myself...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by SageMK: 9:00am On May 03, 2019
No it's not possible. undecided

Men are polygamous by nature.

It's not in us to commit to one person. Everyone that tried doing that died an early death. That's why we have two balls but one dìck. Besides, even if we decide to be faithful to one, numerous women will still chase after us.
Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by menavation: 9:22am On May 03, 2019
Very true but, it will be very difficult.
DonGtoG1:
Very possible, it depends on how you choose to live your life.
Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by menavation: 9:23am On May 03, 2019
It will take a lot of self discipline ooo
PrinceCharmings:
It is oooo I plan not to smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by menavation: 9:24am On May 03, 2019
grin grin lol, why do you say that?
youngest85:
It's not possible
Those who don't have, are broke niggas
Re: Is It Possible For Men Not To Have A SIDE CHICK by menavation: 9:29am On May 03, 2019
Lol. You will be surprised what men had to say in the video above
SageMK:
No it's not possible. undecided

Men are polygamous by nature.

It's not in us to commit to one person. Everyone that tried doing that died an early death. That's why we have two balls but one dìck. Besides, even if we decide to be faithful to one, numerous women will still chase after us.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Cope With Such A Person.. / What Is Perfect Manhood Size? / 7 Selfish Habits That Can Ruin Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.