Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans (48222 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 04, 2019
Foodforthought:

So dancing and recording, and then posting for people to see on social media is how we know she is happy with her body? Go and learn.
That lady is seeking public validation on her body. She reads those comments on her page to see people's reaction to her 'art'. If I'm not mistaken that's low self esteem cause she's pretty and doesn't need to do all that
Just so you know, many of your social media icons and socialites are depressed people in reality.

So you don't take pictures and post on your social media platform?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Foodforthought: 4:41pm On May 04, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

I do
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Foodforthought: 4:43pm On May 04, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

We're discussing trends, not pictures. I only reacted to a particular comment.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 04, 2019
Foodforthought:

We're discussing trends, not pictures.

She puts up stuff like every other human on social media. The difference is her popularity.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Foodforthought: 4:46pm On May 04, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

She puts up stuff like every other human on social media. The difference is her popularity.
I'm not sure you know what the topic is about, though.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2019
Foodforthought:

I'm not sure you know what the topic is about, though.

Please, what is the topic about? You confidently said she has low self esteem because she updates her social media platform like every other human being. It means you reek of low self-esteem since you agree you post pictures on your social media.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Foodforthought: 8:01pm On May 04, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Please, what is the topic about? You confidently said she has low self esteem because she updates her social media platform like every other human being. It means you reek of low self-esteem since you agree you post pictures on your social media.
Sorry for your lack of comprehension. That's not what I said. My first comment was in response to a particular comment on the thread. I think that person may or may not have gotten my message. I've dealt with that. You should too, because it seems you don't even understand the question you want to ask. Go back to the beginning of the thread if you want to understand the topic of discourse. If you can't do that, I'm sorry I can't help you.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 5:37am On May 05, 2019
Foodforthought:

Sorry for your lack of comprehension. That's not what I said. My first comment was in response to a particular comment on the thread. I think that person may or may not have gotten my message. I've dealt with that. You should too, because it seems you don't even understand the question you want to ask. Go back to the beginning of the thread if you want to understand the topic of discourse. If you can't do that, I'm sorry I can't help you.

I don't even know what to make out of you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.