Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (45134 Views)

Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by sammyj: 6:24pm On May 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Olorunnim: 6:25pm On May 03, 2019
Nyamiri:
You can't stop Nigerians from travelling abroad.

If you make legal migration impossible, we switch to illegal migration. Either way, we must move!
I'm laughing like hell right now and my colleagues are looking like what's wrong with me
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by stanliwise(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2019
They want to lock us here for nothing.
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Olorunnim: 6:26pm On May 03, 2019
clive2u:
Bruno mars locked out of heaven bt in this case locked in hell. They shld nt do that pls
Guy you're funny
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by willyo(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2019
martineverest:
learn to read first B4 commenting

U that read the post above, how does his comment contradict the story?

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by dheaven: 6:28pm On May 03, 2019
They should stop all Nigerians from travelling abroad and also ban the use of generator and flight for two years. If everybody is frustrated there will be light and good roads.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by tempest01(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2019
They should return all the Nigerian loot in their country with strict condition that it is shared among the youth. The youth will not travel abroad again

5 Likes

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by BABANGBALI: 6:31pm On May 03, 2019
God punish him, his family and all members of his generation, let somebody shout a big amen
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by whitebeard(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2019
jaxxy:
A 1year ban will be fine so we can deal with the consequences of our actions here.
honestly, it would help us here...
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Gforce2019: 6:33pm On May 03, 2019
I can be wasting my time to respond to what Mr. Nobody says ...or does the person have an identity?
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 03, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
While so many Nigerians work their way out to travel abroad by all means, a Swiss official also want to stop young Nigerians from traveling abroad.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/swiss-official-wants-to-stop-nigerians.html

Fake News.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 03, 2019
Have you read the article? What advise did he suggested?
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Isoduwa(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2019
shocked
dantajay:
I must travel b4 they can perfect their plans
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by ablelin: 6:40pm On May 03, 2019
Do you want to learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Chinashopping84: 6:41pm On May 03, 2019
Lol.how will that happen...
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by chloride6: 6:46pm On May 03, 2019
Jiang:
You can't force anybody to stay where he or she does not like. The earth belongs to everybody, they can relocate anywhere they want .

It's not by force to stay in Nigeria, if you have the means you can leave, we are already too plenty for this country. Us patriots need only other patriots grin

Dont cry when fulani herdsmen tell you same
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nyamiri: 6:47pm On May 03, 2019
martineverest:
learn to read first B4 commenting

Try to connect your brain with your fingers before replying.

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Tevekesom: 6:47pm On May 03, 2019
[

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by MissRaine69(f): 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
Jiang:
You can't force anybody to stay where he or she does not like. The earth belongs to everybody, they can relocate anywhere they want .

It's not by force to stay in Nigeria, if you have the means you can leave, we are already too plenty for this country. Us patriots need only other patriots grin
Let’s see you use that argument before you board a flight bound for the US.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by MissRaine69(f): 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
Jiang:

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by SoNature(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2019
Jiang:

Donald Trump will have a different opinion, because he said two weeks ago that the United States is FULL grin

1 Like

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by RTSC: 7:04pm On May 03, 2019
The earth is the lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein.

I must travel to Canada.
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 03, 2019
chloride6:

Dont cry when fulani herdsmen tell you same

No worries, am Fulani myself grin So am to the challenge
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Slimguy0(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2019
It gets difficult by the day so if you can leave now, LEAVE!!!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Let’s see you use that argument before you board a flight bound for the US.

I have already being to Nippon, and it's way cooler than the U.S, despite my love for samurai & Japanese culture, I will not trade it for my Nigerian origins.

U.S is overhyped, even Canada sweet pass am
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2019
Omo see bad belle don go international
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by SmartMen: 7:17pm On May 03, 2019
Jiang:

Can an APC apologist ever say something reasonable?
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Jossibest(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2019
Ppl are graduating from higher school every year...my question to you sir,how maney hv u ppl employed?
Or you want to turn nigeria into war front? Or are they using ur money to do the travlling? Many youth are on the street working around without work.provide them job first.
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by lastmessenger: 7:37pm On May 03, 2019
Grafixnuel:
grin
tell me the correlation between the topic and your saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. / Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.