Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (45131 Views)

Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by MissRaine69(f): 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
Jiang:

I have already being to Nippon, and it's way cooler than the U.S, despite my love for samurai & Japanese culture, I will not trade it for my Nigerian origins.

U.S is overhyped, even Canada sweet pass am
Samurai is part of Japanese culture the two are intrinsically linked
Anime fan or not?
You can be a citizen of many places your heritage is static if you want to embrace it. There is not paperwork required for heritage.
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Jman06(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2019
This is not fair! Allow people to migrate to where they can have the opportunity to exploit and maximize their potentials
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Thomthom(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2019
Nbote:
Make dem no jus make us remember to come develop their place ooo... Let dem mind their business or come and help us develop our country first
Na them help you scatter ur country
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Abumeke13: 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
Wow..

$$$$$
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by mvem(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2019
Jossibest:
Ppl are graduating from higher school every year...my question to you sir,how maney hv u ppl employed?
Or you want to turn nigeria into war front? Or are they using ur money to do the travlling? Many youth are on the street working around without work.provide them job first.
...they saw swiss official...why can't you people just take your time and read... Go througj the news everyday and see for yourself what nigerians do in europe, asia amd america....if tomorrow they stop issuing visa to Nigerians would you complain
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Grafixnuel(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2019
lastmessenger:
tell me the correlation between the topic and your saying.

And who are you?
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Platony(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2019
When our lazy youths are busy causing wahala upandan in other people's country, why won't they avoid us.

Mtcheeww, abegi, make i see road jaré. angry

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by biztip: 8:17pm On May 03, 2019
good suggestion. una vote buhari una wan run comot go place wit good economy while buhari keep killing our economy here
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Samurai is part of Japanese culture the two are intrinsically linked
Anime fan or not?
You can be a citizen of many places your heritage is static if you want to embrace it. There is not paperwork required for heritage.

Hoho....am highly impressed, a Nigerian lady that knows about samurai & anime is very rare, You have my respect
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by MarieSucre(f): 8:36pm On May 03, 2019
Grafixnuel:
grin
Oga it was the same in our father and grandfather's generation, where do you think the concept of bride price came from?

Intact we woken if this generation we are way more independent than they ever were.
Give kudos to feminism for teaching women that it's okay to pay their own bills.
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by selemo: 8:41pm On May 03, 2019
Black man is a disgrace to humanity! grin
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 03, 2019
BABANGBALI:
God punish him, his family and all members of his generation, let somebody shout a big amen
God will not answer such prayers. Many Nigerians have soil our image globally.
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by MissRaine69(f): 8:51pm On May 03, 2019
Jiang:

Hoho....am highly impressed, a Nigerian lady that knows about samurai & anime is very rare, You have my respect
Massive anime and manga fan
And I know a bit about Japan and it’s history Edo and Meiji era especially
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Grafixnuel(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2019
MarieSucre:
Oga it was the same in our father and grandfather's generation, where do you think the concept of bride price came from?

Intact we woken if this generation we are way more independent than they ever were.
Give kudos to feminism for teaching women that it's okay to pay their own bills.

Okay
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Ejjis(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2019
I dey go change my passport to Liberian passport

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 03, 2019
Can you blame him
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Triniti(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2019
Stop misleading people abeg. That headline said young Nigerians,you just have to rump the whole country in so you can make front page.
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by bizhop01: 10:37pm On May 03, 2019
Nyamiri:
You can't stop Nigerians from travelling abroad.

If you make legal migration impossible, we switch to illegal migration. Either way, we must move!
Mediterranean Cross is still exist?
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by BABANGBALI: 11:25pm On May 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

God will not answer such prayers. Many Nigerians have soil our image globally.
I go wound you o
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by poseidon12: 12:05am On May 04, 2019
They should single out only those that voted for Buhari and ban them from traveling out (except for confirmed emergencies) until 2023.
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by CoolUsername: 12:07am On May 04, 2019
Seriously, let's be reasonable here. How can a Swiss official prevent Nigerians from travelling abroad? Not just Switzerland but abroad?

He's more likely talking about measures that Nigeria can take to prevent emigration and brain drain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Ironi: 4:36am On May 04, 2019
Jiang:
You can't force anybody to stay where he or she does not like. The earth belongs to everybody, they can relocate anywhere they want .

It's not by force to stay in Nigeria, if you have the means you can leave, we are already too plenty for this country. Us patriots need only other patriots grin

So stop having children like rabbits !
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 5:48am On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

Massive anime and manga fan
And I know a bit about Japan and it’s history Edo and Meiji era especially

Fantastic, first time I am seeing a female anime fan who actually know alot about anime & Nihon. Nigerian is indeed a big country grin , How marvelous

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by lastmessenger: 6:05am On May 04, 2019
Grafixnuel:

And who are you?
I am the lastmessenger
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by teemy(m): 7:56am On May 04, 2019
Coolusername is right. A prudent thing to do before castigating the Swiss man is to buy the paper and read through the message.

My own purview is that the man must have talked about making a better Nigeria that would make the country condusive for a youthful workforce thereby having no need to cross the Mediterranean and other risky places for greener pastures.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Kingkun69(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2019
Ironi:

So stop having children like rabbits !
exactly!
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by Nobody: 8:45am On May 04, 2019
Illiteracy is a big problem in nigeria
Re: Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely by ukeleh: 9:06am On May 04, 2019
A very good move. How many foreigners want to come to Nigeria. Nigerians should remain in their country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.