Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (84880 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2019
Ppa needed in jos or Akwaibom
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Front Desk Officer (NYSC Corper) needed urgently at Regnant Digital

Experience in a similar role

Resident around VI, Lekki, Ajah, and Ikoyi

Click on the link below to apply:
http:///33KylId
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thecvbankng:
Don't forget to contact us to provide you with the perfect resume and cover letter for your PPA/Jobs today cheesy
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Zagee: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Why should we graduate engineers be wasting away in redundancy in classrooms Quite bored in Niger!!!!
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Zagee:
Why should we graduate engineers be wasting away in redundancy in classrooms Quite bored in Niger!!!!

Some states have implemented posting of engineers to engineering firms e.g. kaduna. Situation is sad and it's not just for engineers, other professions end up serving in places opposite to what they expected. Try to make the most of the opportunity and do something for yourself so it won't be a total waste of 11 months of service; take up a professional course, learn some online for free e.g. programming basics. Use the opportunity to do something you've always wanted to which would yield positive results for you in the long run

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by ufelove(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello
A Corp member in Abuja is in need of a PPA
Studied CRS from the University of Ilorin
If there are any openings please contact me on +2348163167103
Thank you
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by dada01(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
A reputable company (Urban Shelter) urgently needs the service of a Corp member still searching for a PPA.

Discipline: Urban And Regional Planning

Contact this number immediately: 0803 633 1086

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by DeeCherry(f): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
I'm a redeployed Batch C stream 1 corp member. I need a ppa in either Oyo town or Ogbomosho, in Oyo state. I'll appreciate anyone who would be of help.

discipline : Metallurgical Engineering

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nwajesus12(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please I need a PPA in onitsha
...law firm with good working condition...08--168088593
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Are you a Corper looking for a place of primary assignment?

Then look no further. Kindly send CV to hr@wagitel.com.

Positions available:

HR, IT and Accounts.

Abuja only please
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Project officer- at Centdoor Limited NYSC Members only

Interested and qualified Lagos youth corp members can send their CVs to : aladega@centdoor.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Thecvbankng:
Lagos corpers without PPA should contact us for a sound CV and cover letter before applying for any PPA opening they see. We'll also provide you with openings not posted here, until you land a PPA. All at an affordable rate. Just contact us via WhatsApp only: 0-7-0-3-8-2-4-0-8-3-8 or email contained in our profile
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Thecvbankng:
Don't forget to contact us to provide you with the perfect resume and cover letter for your PPA/Jobs today cheesy
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 2:07am On Jan 04, 2020
2. A Youth Corp officer or Internship officer to fill a temporary position as Sales Administrator / Customer Care executive

Please send resumes to:

recruitment@christian-maurice.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Social Media Manager (NYSC member) Needed

The idea candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our Marketing and sales efforts.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to : careers@contentmania.com.ng

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2020
*2019 CORPERS* needed urgently for 1 year NYSC service in an Automobile company
Location; Anthony , Lagos

Applicants should reside preferably on the Mainland or its environs
*Send your CV and Evidence that he /she is 2019 bactch C corp member* to:
Lolade.okeleye@Smtnigeria.com and copy ronke@smtnigeria.com
NOTE: BATCH C CORPERS ONLY and must be an Engineering(Electrical , Computer or Mechanical) inclined.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2020
LawPavilion, Lagos office needs NYSC/Interns who studied Accounts, Business Admin or any of the Actuarial Sciences. Lawyers who have been called to Bar and are currently serving are also needed.

If Interested send CVs to inioluwa.odiete@lawpavilion.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2020
A Leading IT firm is seeking to fill a Logistics Internship role. (Batch C,Stream II 2019 Corp members with no assigned PPA preferably).
Qualification
HND or B.Sc. in Social Science or other related courses.
Please send CVs to ogunsakincharisma0@gmail.com
Please Use Logistics Internship As The Subject Of The Mail.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by JohnEsq: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Hello family, please I need a PPA urgently in Ota, Ogun state.
Course : Mechanical Engineering
Very urgent pls guys.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by froze6(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2020
PPA needed in Ogun,i studied sociology,urgently.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Petonis(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Are you a corper looking for a PPA in Kano state, pay is 10k
Job description
Computer studies teacher
Contact me on via email@ borosky.pf@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Start Date: As soon as possible

Job Overview

Winock Solar is seeking an NYSC Corp member that is naturally good at customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities

Support the day-to-day operations team to make calls to customers as required
Maintain a record of communication with customers in the CRM
Provide daily reports of customer communication to the Project and Operations Manager
Qualifications

This role is only open to NYSC Corp Members
Basic computer skills are required
Experience in customer service is highly advantageous
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: info@winocksolar.com using the "Job title as subject of the email.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Afobajelarry: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
PPA needed in Ogun state.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Jashsupplies: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2020
organization at Agege/Dopemu Area requires a currently serving corps member
criteria
A lady is preferred
2, Stays around Agege and iyana Ipaja
3, With A bit of customer service skill(
Training available)

For interested corps member
Send your CV to Dele1727@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Gracejeri(f): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pls I'm a corper serving in abuja.. I'm looking for a PPA, Could you pls notify me of any... 07084710471 thanks.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by architectHUrSH(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2020
@OHPHORMS is seeking the service of PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER. Send mail to ohphorms@gmail.com to receive proposal.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Petitequeen(f): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
An organisation in Lagos is looking for a corps member with average or vast knowledge in digital marketing.

If you fit this role and do not have a ppa yet, please send a mail to anyimnonye@gmail.com.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by dele1727: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2020
An organization in lagos requires a currently serving corps member
criteria
1,A Guy is preferred
2, Stays around Alaba Suru and surulere
3, An outdoor person

For interested corps member
Send your CV to Dele1727@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by MissEveOse: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Interested Corp members can apply

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Abolaji2: 3:29am On Jan 30, 2020
Am a female Corp member in need of a ppa in Abuja...graduated with second class upper division in Accounting....please help
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by osaggy(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Please i need a ppa in Lagos, batch c stream 2 corp member. Regional planning is the field. Pleasee

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic) / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.