Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (85220 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by oxysyntabel: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORP (NYSC) MEMBER, ABUJA

We require the services of Youth Corpers looking for a place of primary assignment preferably in Apo to forward their CVs / resumes to recruitmeconsult@yahoo.com.
Qualification:
A degree in Zoology/Animal Sciences, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology and related sciences.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Just reach out to handle on Twitter

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2020
An Oil and Gas Servicing firm in Lagos is looking for NYSC corp members (in Geology, Petroleum Engineering, civil engineering)

– Geology (3 Slots)
- Petroleum Engineering (3 Slots)
- Civil Engineering or building technology (3 Slots)

METHOD OF APPLICATIONServing NYSC corp members with the degrees above in Lagos State should send their CVs to associatesconsultantsltd@gmail.com. Let the subject of the mail be “NYSC Member”
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2020
We are currently hiring fresh Corp members who are in need of PPAs for the roles below :

⁃ Content & Program Officer(NYSC)
⁃ Business Development & Growth Officer(NYSC)

Apply here �:/2IvwzCz or Send CV & Cover letter to info@startev.africa using “Job Title “ as the subject of the mail .

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Open Vacancy!

Are you a Corp Member currently serving in Lagos and is in need of a PPA?

Are you an OND holder, seeking placement for a one year Industrial Training/ Attachment?

Are you smart and result oriented?

Do you reside within Surulere, Apapa, Orile, Oshodi, Mile 2, Ojulegba axis and it's evirons

Note, applicant must be male

If yes, send your CV to: career@gulftreasures.org with the Job title NYSC /PPA Placement or OND/ IT Placement
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2020
We are looking for a Data Entry Officers (4) to type information into our database from paper documents and other sources. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, with moderate to fast typing skills with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
Responsibilities
Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
Type in data provided directly from customers
Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
Verify data by comparing it to source documents
Update existing data
Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Requirements
Proven experience as data entry officer will be an advantage
Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
Basic understanding of databases
Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
Great attention to detail
Minimum acceptable qualification is OND. NYSC members who currently do not have a PPA may also be considered
Send in application letters and CVs to careers@canarypointcs.com. Closing date is Wednesday 11th March, 2020. Only candidates resident in the Lekki/Ajah/VI/Ikoyi axis will be considered.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by enigmang: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Vacancy!! Web Developer and Graphic Designer.

We are looking for a talented and motivated Web developer with an eye for design and advanced knowledge of user experience. The ideal candidate wants to gain a deep understanding of the company's customer base in order to grow and improve our brand. The candidate must live in Abuja and be a team player who can work with a lively group of in a highly collaborative environment. They will teach themselves, learn from others, and take ownership of their successes and challenges. They should have an intrinsic desire for personal growth and professional success.

he ideal candidate has extensive experience developing custom WordPress themes and plugins. Additional skills include designing user interfaces and developing with HTML CSS and JavaScript. They should be willing to grow their design expertise, while maintaining their WordPress and front-end knowledge. Projects include both customer-facing and internal WordPress/Web development, as well as User Interface design and development. email: hr@coronams.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by dele1727: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2020
An organization in Lagos requires a currently serving corps member
criteria
1, A Lady and A Guy
2, Stays around Dopemu, Agege and Iyana ipaja

For the Guy Ability to drive will be an advantage
For the Lady Ability to Manage Customers will be an advantage

For interested corps member
Send your CV to Dele1727@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by teewhydope(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2020
any good ppa for a computer scientist?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by sabolee130(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
VACANCY!
Job Title:HR Officer Location: lagos Job Requirement : a degre in HND in HR management.
appilicant must ajah to ibeju lekki residents qualified candidates should forward CV to whatsapp 09024580594
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Lisaint(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2020
I will be going with Batch B

However I need a job for now
I study Geography and planning science (2.2)

Please incase you have a job for me

I'm always on

WhatsApp with

Im currently staying at Mowo, Badagry

I also have where I can stay at Ikotun-Abaranje also

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by CVBankNg: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2020
For corp members without PPA, either due to rejection, redeployment or choice and intend to find one soon, do reach out to us via our profile to curate a professional resume and cover letter to land you a good paying PPA.

We share private openings to corp members (which aren't made public), but this applies to corp members posted to Lagos and the FCT only.

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by EdmundAlma: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Ppa needed in Abeokuta south.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by obination: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ppa needed in akura south
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Nazzy92: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
PPA needed in Ajah lekki Lagos
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Baybii: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Kalaba LMandela sirqeeboi martha18 Gemineye

Good day guys. I am a batch A, Stream 1 2020 Corp member and was posted originally Borno but have now completed my redeployment process, so I'm now supposed to serve in Delta. I've been advised to find somewhere in Delta state to get a request letter from so I can be posted. Can anyone please help me out with organizations that are vacant, approachable and accept (lots of) Corpers?

PS: I studied English
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Ifex4u(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please am in need of a PPA studied electrical and electronic engineering 2020 batch A relocated to Rivers state.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by timoteus(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
PPA needed in Ibadan, Oyo state
Accounting/Auditing
Data Science
Timoteusayodele@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Graduate Internship Opportunity- Youth Corpers (NYSC) / Fresh Graduate

We are currently sourcing for youth corpers that are interested in pursing a career in Human Resource Management.

The ideal candidates must be passionate about HR with a love for people management and development

Requirements:
1. HND or B.sc
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
4. Ability to learn fast and multitask.
5. Problem solver and highly creative.
6. A professional certification course in HR is an added advantage.

To Apply: Forward your CV and motivation letter to recruitment@dunnandbraxton.com.ng using "HR Intern" as the subject of your mail.

Expected Start Date: Immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.