Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (84713 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by froze6(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
looking for ppa in ogun,for stream 1,i studied sociology.08143792277
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Harzeecoh(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thecvbankng:

We post openings for corpers we find available irrespective of the location here. Unfortunately, most of these openings are usually found in Lagos State. If something comes up for Ogun, we will notify you. Cheers

Thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Harzeecoh(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Any available PPA in Osun state? I'm a 2019 batch C stream 1 corp member in Osun state. Thank you
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
An HR consulting firm is in need of a Corp member .

*Only candidate with a 2.1 from any reputable institution

*Candidate must reside around Ajah/Lekki

Send cv : recruitment@pivotageconsulting.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Urgently Recruiting for Events/ Programs Coordinator Intern NYSC

Candidate must possess a law background

Candidate will work with the supervisor to create event schedule, liaise with vendors and stakeholders.
Perform other legal duties assigned.

Interested send in your cv with the role as subject to jobs@marveladvisory.net

Salary N 30,000
Application deadline 4th December
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Harzeecoh(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good Day

Pls, I need PPA in Osun State, am batch c stream 1 Corp member looking for a PPA in Osun state

Thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Urgently Recruiting for Events/ Programs Coordinator Intern NYSC

Candidate must possess a law background

Candidate will work with the supervisor to create event schedule, liaise with vendors and stakeholders.
Perform other legal duties assigned.

Interested send in your cv with the role as subject to jobs@marveladvisory.net

Salary N 30,000
Application deadline 4th December
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Phidelhudson: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
I need a Place of Primary Assignment(PPA) in Ibadan....
I studied Communication And Public Relations.. with 2nd class upper division ... Fluent, smart, intelligent and beautiful .... A well IT inclined girl, with vast knowledge in more than basic IT skills.... I am digital oriented especially in Advertising field. I have more to offer any organization. Creativity is my special interest, I believe in TEAM (TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVE MORE) work.... I can be reach via 07060752098
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lagos corpers without PPA should contact us for a sound CV and cover letter before applying for any PPA opening they see. We'll also provide you with openings not posted here, until you land a PPA. All at an affordable rate. Just contact us via WhatsApp only: 0-7-0-3-8-2-4-0-8-3-8 or email contained in our profile
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by ceasare: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Any corper posted to alimosho/ojo /egbeda/ikotun igando LG&LCDAs respectfully can call me with my contacts on my signature I hv 2 units of 3 bedroom flat (co shared room within d flats) to give out at abaranje ikotun close to igando & ikotun at 60k/p.a/room.light and security 1k/month.No landlord wahala,large compound ,quiet environment etc .....first come
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Viccur(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
I studied
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by psychopunk(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2019
I just relocated to lagos. I'm in need of a PPA. I studied crop science and finished with a 2.1. I'm quite vast & can adapt easily, I'm a quick thinker also. I can fill in any position. You can reach me - 08145820673
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Qualcoms(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please Guys.. in need of PPA/NYSC Intern for Law Graduate...serving in Lagos.
Thank you

Regards
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Abanekechizoba2: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
There are whatsapp groups that publish vacancies for corp members. For example graduate hub
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Job opening!!!!
Are you a corper serving in Lagos island.

My client is looking to hire corper member that studied Accounting from a reputable university.

Job title: Accountant
Grade: 1st class or 2nd class upper preferably
Job level: Corper
Job location: Lagos island

Salary: 70,000 NGN

Application should be sent to recruitwithhumphrey@gmail.com

THIS IS URGENT.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
*Urgent need for 2 smart, brilliant NYSC members*

1.1 Accounting/Economics graduate to Support the Account/Admin unit

2. 1 Marketing Communications graduate to support the Business Development unit

*Applicants must be Serving Corp Members (not ex-Corper)
*Desired candidate should have minimum of 2nd class upper grade division or upper credit.
*Preference to Yaba tech or Laspotech graduates

Only qualified candidates are to send their resume to hr@leapworldgroup.com with the position applied for as mail subject.
Only considered applicants shall be contacted
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thecvbankng:
Lagos corpers without PPA should contact us for a sound CV and cover letter before applying for any PPA opening they see. We'll also provide you with openings not posted here, until you land a PPA. All at an affordable rate. Just contact us via WhatsApp only: 0-7-0-3-8-2-4-0-8-3-8 or email contained in our profile
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:
There are whatsapp groups that publish vacancies for corp members. For example graduate hub
Link?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Abanekechizoba2: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2019
Simran94:

Link?
I'll get it for you shortly
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by comtem2011: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Phidelhudson:
I need a Place of Primary Assignment(PPA) in Ibadan....
I studied Communication And Public Relations.. with 2nd class upper division ... Fluent, smart, intelligent and beautiful .... A well IT inclined girl, with vast knowledge in more than basic IT skills.... I am digital oriented especially in Advertising field. I have more to offer any organization. Creativity is my special interest, I believe in TEAM (TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVE MORE) work.... I can be reach via 07060752098
your location please!!!
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by comtem2011: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hello house, I need a lady corper with computer (IT) knowledge.
Salary: 30K ( the lucky person can still negotiate with the owner)

Kindly pm if you are interested, so we can arrange how to meet.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by ola316(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am in need of PPA in Ibadan(Apata axis) Accounting graduated
Oyemi58@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
There is vacancy for the position of a Graphics Designer who has above basic knowledge of WordPress and resides around Egbeda-Iyana-Ipaja in Lagos.

Open to Pre-NYSC and serving Corp Members.

If you qualify, send a message with your skillsets and location via WhatsApp to +2347035054582
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Do you have a National diploma or a Corp member currently serving in Lagos with an experience in sales, marketing and communications? SM INVEST Nigeria is currently Recruiting for the position of Sales Representative.
Interested persons should send their CV to Ogochukwu.e@scopemarkets.com or Ogoo@scopemarkets.com.

Kind regards.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Urgent Vacancy for Fresh Graduates

Job Title - Front Desk Officer
Industry - Marketing Communications
Location: Ogudu, Lagos (Candidate must live within Ogudu or its environs)

Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Degree in Mass Communication or related field.
- Good command of English and a good listener
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good use of MS office suite
- Good relationship/team management skills
- Organized and well coordinated personality
- Naturally energetic and Self-motivated person.

Interested candidates should please send their resumes to recruitment@footprint-ngr.com.

Subject of the mail must be Front desk Officer.

Application closes December 6th, 2019.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by dominicnuel1: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Urgent Vacancy (Lagos)

Corpers that studied accounting and are in need of a PPA should send their CVs to careersinoilandgas@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thecvbankng:

Cc
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by ajibowo11(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls I’m a batch stream 1 Corper just redeployed to Lagos from Kano I studied building technology and I need ppa pls help me out have few days left before my redeployment becomes void.07083903408 reach me anytime thanks in advance
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Need a Smart, Proactive Logistics & Admin Assistant.

- A corper looking for PPA or IT.
- Not older than 25years
- Based in Surulere axis, Adeniran Ogunsanya preferably
- Little Knowledge on Logistics and how to handle documents.

Kindly DM for more details.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
A corper that is ready to learn and conversant with Microsoft suites and excel is needed by a real estate company in ajah.
The selected candidate must reside on the island.
Remuneration very attractive.
Interested candidates should forward resume to hr.axiaconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by dagabkins(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
CORPERS WEE!!!

Hello guys do you know you can make yourself cool cash using your smartphone to make 3D video animation for adverts, Birthday wishes and lot more...
Also I will teach you how to sell data subscriptions using your smart phone.
All at a give away prize
just follow the whatsapp link below

https:///2348086299263

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic) / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.