Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (84814 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by CVBankNg: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thecvbankng:
We don't just post PPA openings for corp members, we write CV, cover letters, business proposals, setup LinkedIn profiles, etc for corp members to help them land or switch PPAs; get entry level jobs, etc.

Click here to see some testimonies from our previous clients : https://www.nairaland.com/5353109/why-need-cvbank-today-testimon

Reach us through our lines on our profile or signature today let's help you advance your career for tomorrow
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by CVBankNg: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
A Private Hospital in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos is in need of a Youth Corper who resides in the Island for the role of an Admin/HMO officer, the Corper will have to come to work 3 times a week.
Preferably science related discipline
Salary is 20K
Call me on 0 8 1 3 8 7 9 1 1 4 4 if you're interested.
Thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by senatepresido: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
A Private Hospital in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos is in need of a Youth Corper (batch 19C or 20A) who resides in the Island for the role of an Admin/HMO officer, the Corper will have to come to work 3 times a week.
Preferably science related discipline
Salary is 20K
send CV to oemmanuel534@gmail.com if you're interested.
Deadline is Monday, 15th June, 2020
Thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 1:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Hello Professionals,

Good afternoon

Please I am looking forward to engage an NYSC associate with a strong Finance background.

Not Less than a 2.1 or its equivalent.

The candidate must be Tech Savvy and willing to stretch.

Preferably staying on the mainland, Lagos, Nigeria

Side Attractions
Stipend of N20,000 per month
Access to a meal of #1,000 per day
Access to in house clinic and gym.
Part of of a team aspiring to create a new Africa inspired by colours.

Send your CV to arhdeyinka@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 1:49am On Jun 18, 2020
I am currently recruiting Batch A corp member with competency in graphic design. Please send your CV to recruitment@irecruitersafrica.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Bigkhemee: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2020
TheCvBank:
Hello Professionals,

Good afternoon

Please I am looking forward to engage an NYSC associate with a strong Finance background.

Not Less than a 2.1 or its equivalent.

The candidate must be Tech Savvy and willing to stretch.

Preferably staying on the mainland, Lagos, Nigeria

Side Attractions
Stipend of N20,000 per month
Access to a meal of #1,000 per day
Access to in house clinic and gym.
Part of of a team aspiring to create a new Africa inspired by colours.

Send your CV to arhdeyinka@gmail.com

I'm interested, met all d requirement. I hope its still available? Saw d post sometimes back, but i thought its closed
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
IT Horizons Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2020

◦ Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT/Engineering related discipline
◦ Should possess 0 – 2 years’ experience in relevant field
◦ Lagos serving corp members are eligible to apply.

Apply here: https://careers.ithorizonsng.com/careers/it-support/#/
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2020
VACANCY:
Information Technology Helpdesk Officer (NYSC only)

If you are a young smart graduate of Computer Science or Computer Engineering yet to do your NYSC and looking for a primary place of assignment, we just may have a place for you within our group.

You must have graduated (HND or B.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering) and yet to do your NYSC.

Send application to jamal.ajao@jotna.com
Subject of the email should be: Computer Science (NYSC)
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Youth corper - Preferably with Logistics background that will be in charge of tracking device for the Transport arm of the business.

Application deadline-5th July 2020.

Send Cvs to career@gulftreasures.org
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
A drilling firm in Ajah needs:
IT/NYSC - for 6months to 1 year - engineering or science (N25,000)

. send cvs to jetrecruitmentp@gmail.com or chat Debrah +234 818 275 4486
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Serving corp members or PCMs shouldn't wait until their POP to start pursuing their dream jobs. Today, corp members are getting full time jobs even during their service year, outside their PPAs. Waiting on your Passing Out Parade day maybe a little late. Why wait that long when you can begin now to avoid waiting at home. Let us assist you make that career leap now. We'll provide you with beespoke resume and cover letter that'll aid you unlock many opportunities out there. We also provide you with platforms where you get private and public openings first hand. Reach out to us today via our signature or profile let us achieve your goals together.

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
NYSC Content Executive

Job Duties
Source for scholarships, news and other technical information from designated websites.
Upload contents on the website daily.
Verify and correct all data entry errors before upload; or report them where appropriate.
Distribute content on social media.

Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
Accuracy
Content Engagement
Communications
Dependability
Initiative
Job Knowledge
Overall Job Performance
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
CGPA ( 3.00 minimum) / B.Sc (2.2 minimum) / HND (Upper Credit minimum).
WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
Work Experience:
Little or no work experience
Other Requirements:
Customer Focus
Action orientation
Drive results
Cultivate Innovation
Ability to optimize work processes
Resilience.

Send CV to career@myjobmag.com using the position as the subject of email.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by enigmang: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2020
Job Title: Graphic and Web developer In Abuja

How to apply: To apply send us your Cv and cover letter to hr@coronams.com

Application Deadline: July 20th 2020

Description
We are looking for a talented and motivated Web developer with an eye for design and advanced knowledge of user experience. The ideal candidate wants to gain a deep understanding of the company's customer base in order to grow and improve our brand. The candidate must live in Abuja and be a team player who can work with a lively group of overachievers in a highly collaborative environment. They will teach themselves, learn from others, and take ownership of their successes and challenges. They should have an intrinsic desire for personal growth and professional success, and must proactively learn about the company’s industry, business verticals, and marketing strategies. They will work closely with our marketing, development and customer service teams to execute design strategies across multiple projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate has extensive experience developing custom WordPress themes and plugins. Additional skills include designing user interfaces and developing with HTML CSS and JavaScript. They should be willing to grow their design expertise, while maintaining their WordPress and front-end knowledge. Projects include both customer-facing and internal WordPress/Web development, as well as User Interface design and development.

Responsibilities
Create custom WordPress themes as needed for marketing campaigns and other projects
Act as a hands-on member of the design team to create and manage projects from concept to
Create high-quality themes with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
Work closely with our development and marketing teams to improve the user experience
Design wireframes and prototypes in order to effectively communicate projects to different teams
Grow design skills, proactively take on new initiatives and challenging problems
Research and identify new trends to improve the company’s website

Required Skills and Experience
At least 2 years experience in WordPress development
Advanced WordPress development skills
Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Expert level of PHP/HTML/CSS and JavaScript, with a desire to build knowledge and skills in front-end development
Background in user interface design and a clear understanding of user experience
Knowledge of design principles, typography, web standards, and usability
Ability to manage tasks and maintain communication to provide finished projects
Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, while also being open to receiving feedback and direction as needed
Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics
Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in user interface design
Desired Skills
Bootstrap
JavaScript libraries (such as jQuery or React)
Experience with mobile site development
Understanding of best SEO practices
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2020
There is an opening for a Corper( preferably female) serving in Lagos and have more than 4 months to POP.

*Role Brief*
Customer Service
Office Support (not errands) - filling, documentation

Send an application/resume to oludares@casafina.com.ng with CORPER as mail subject.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2020
NYSC Content Executive

Job Duties
Source for scholarships, news and other technical information from designated websites.
Upload contents on the website daily.
Verify and correct all data entry errors before upload; or report them where appropriate.
Distribute content on social media.

Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
Accuracy
Content Engagement
Communications
Dependability
Initiative
Job Knowledge
Overall Job Performance
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
CGPA ( 3.00 minimum) / B.Sc (2.2 minimum) / HND (Upper Credit minimum).
WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
Work Experience:
Little or no work experience
Other Requirements:
Customer Focus
Action orientation
Drive results
Cultivate Innovation
Ability to optimize work processes
Resilience.

Send CV to career@myjobmag.com using the position as the subject of email.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2020
IT Intern at Avant Halogen

Do you have web development and PHP/MYSQL competencies?
Avant Halogen needs you for a fixed period of paid internship.

•A graduate awaiting to serve or have served.
•Not more than 26years.
•Male- lives around Ikeja, Maryland, Yaba and its environs

Deadline: 30th July, 2020.

Send CV to: avanthalogen18@gmail.com using “IT Intern” as the subject of the email
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2020
NYSC Vacancies
1. First Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum)
2. First Degree in Social Science, industrial relations, HRM
3. First degree in Accounting
Cvs should be sent to hr.roles@outlook.com with course of study as subject of d mail
Entry closes 10th July 2020.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2020
Currently looking for a Youth Corper residing in Lekki-Ajah axis Lagos. For the position of an Admin Assistant.
Kindly send CV to spicyjen4eva@yahoo.com.
Deadline: 9th July 2020
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by One0Random0Girl(f): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Good morning everyone! I hope you and all your loved ones have been safe in this troubling times.

Please and please, I need your help. I am a Batch A Stream 1 2020 Corper and I was posted to Borno. I applied for redeployment to Delta and it was approved. The only problem I am currently facing is that I do not have a PPA yet. I would like to serve in Warri or Asaba since I have relatives there and would not need to spend more on housing. I have a degree in English Language and Literature. If you know of any employment that would be of help to me, please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from a helper. Thank you and keep being safe.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Software Developer (NYSC Internship)

• One year software development experience.
• Computer Science Degree from a reputable university.

How to Apply
Send your applications to: careers@norrenberger.com to Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
NYSC Vacancies
Cvs should be sent to hr.roles@outlook.com with course of study as subject of d mail

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Richdee1(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2020
TheCvBank:
NYSC Vacancies

Na just Lagos u dey focus on??
No other state?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Richdee1:

Na just Lagos u dey focus on??
No other state?

Openings posted here are without bias of any state. What is recieved and scouted from credible sources is what is posted here. Since the advent of this thread, openings around the country have been made here with most of them coming from Lagos. And this isn't intentional or anyone's fault. If you do have openings from other states you'd like to share (this goes for others that view this thread asking for area specific openings), kindly do so.

Best regards
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by adeiza4u(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Good evening my good people, please I need connection and assistance too.
I hold BA in English and Literature, and I need a good PPA, or job in Kaduna State specifically.
I'm a Batch A, stream 1 Corps member presently in Kaduna State, where I was posted to.

I'm good at: (skills)
Formal and technical writings,
Use of Microsoft packages such as Ms word,
Blogging (html and little of CSS)
Graphic designs, and
Computers' software, and hardware repairs.
Whatsapp contact: 07034735147
Thank you
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Twirelex: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Good morning everyone! I hope you and all your loved ones have been safe in this troubling times.

I look forward to hearing from a helper. Thank you and keep being safe.
Was it during this lockdown period you applied for redeployment or when you were in camp?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by One0Random0Girl(f): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Twirelex:

Was it during this lockdown period you applied for redeployment or when you were in camp?

I did it in camp and it was approved during the lockdown.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Twirelex: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

I did it in camp and it was approved during the lockdown.
okay.. cool.. nice DP
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Richdee1(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Please is it possible to apply for a PPA for your self b4 accepting the one NYSC post you?
Like going to Women affairs in the state and applying and getting an acceptance letter, then I'll bring it back for NYSC to accept.. is it possible
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Richdee1:
Please is it possible to apply for a PPA for your self b4 accepting the one NYSC post you?
Like going to Women affairs in the state and applying and getting an acceptance letter, then I'll bring it back for NYSC to accept.. is it possible

Yes, get a request letter from the firm and take it to NYSC camp if you are still in camp. But if you're out of camp, nysc must've posted you somewhere, so you'd have to get rejected there first before submitting the new firm to nysc for approval and posting
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2020
Administrative Officer(Intern)

The Administrative Officer will be responsible for organizing all activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. He/She will maintain the effective administrative system, ensure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date, and supervise support staff.
Qualifications and competencies:
B.Sc./Ba/HND/OND in business administration or similar relevant field.
The ideal candidate can be a currently serving corps member (NYSC).
Applicable knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
Proactive problem solver with good judgement.
Previous working experience as an Office Manager will be added advantage but transferable skills are welcomed.
Excellent computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft word and excel outlook.

Responsibilities:
Supervise the maintenance and organization of office areas and equipment.
Provide administrative and general support for our team and visitors.
Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.

Send CV to apoubinafa@pristincapital.com using the position as the subject of the email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic) / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.