Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (84694 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
This is for Corps members still without PPA only. An Admin Officer is urgently needed in a school at Ikeja...interested, send your CV to Mayowa@rs-hunter.com with "Admin Officer" as the subject of the mail
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by ibitoyejnr(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
for corp members without ppa. a stockbroking company is willing to employ a female corp member
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Preshob(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Is the thread only for lagos corpers
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 1:22am On Sep 05, 2019
Ikeja

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by otemeh01(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
please, I am a corp member serving in Anambra, tho am still in the orientation camp at the moment, I will like to get a good PPA ( more like an engineering based PPA). I studied chemical engineering. Any asistance would be appreciated. thank you
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2019
A client is looking to hire a digital marketing expert.
Key employment factor: Must be very proficient with demonstrable result in digital marketing and analytics.

Send cv to info@siyonjaygroup.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by banji1(m): 5:38am On Sep 09, 2019
*FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by swagsguy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
good morning
I am in need of a PPA in plateau state, specifically jos north local govt area in duala.
I have B Sc in political science, philosophy and economics and i graduated with a 2:1.
Contact Email: olawaleoptimist92@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is for Corps members still without PPA only.
An Admin Officer is urgently needed in a school at Ikeja.
Interested, send your CV to

Mayowa@rs-hunter.com

with "Admin Officer" as the subject of the mail
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nysc graduates needed must be a 2.1 and above graduate.

Location lekki salary 40,000.

Send cv to zainab.kashaam@wontra.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Discipline: Computer Science, Social Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics, Accounting, Finance and Business Administration
Looking for corpers who are looking for where to do their PPA
They can send their CV to HR@verraki.com
The subject should be NYSC_PPA
Please if you have anyone looking for where to do their PPA, please send to them
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by DONADAMS(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Thecvbankng:
Discipline: Computer Science, Social Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics, Accounting, Finance and Business Administration
Looking for corpers who are looking for where to do their PPA
They can send their CV to HR@verraki.com
The subject should be NYSC_PPA
Please if you have anyone looking for where to do their PPA, please send to them
only Lagos state?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
DONADAMS:
only Lagos state?

Mostly firms in Lagos submit openings to us.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Corper needed

Lekki

50k/month

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good evening professionals.
Current Serving Corps member urgently needed.
Criteria: Should be able to read, write and Translate English to Hausa language perfectly in written words( vise verse)
Should be computer literate with knowledge in basic computer applications.
Kindly send CV to: hr@premiumtimesng.com
Referrals will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic) / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.