Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (88705 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Discipline: Computer Science, Social Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics, Accounting, Finance and Business Administration

Looking for Corpers who are looking for where to do their PPA.

They can send their CV to: HR@verraki.com

The subject should be NYSC_PPA

Please if you have anyone looking for where to do their PPA, please send to them
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Looking to hire Corpers!
Corps members who are currently serving in Lagos State with qualifications in Accounting and Computer Science and are resident within Lekki-Ajah axis should please send their CVs to admin@inventallianceco.com.
Thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Accountant (NYSC)

If you are a corp member (NYSC) in Port Harcourt currently searching for a place of primary assignment and you studied Accounting, kindly send your detailed CV to careers@weamandcompany.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
NYSC INTERNS; IT background.

Batch 19B (just left camp)

Minimum 2:1 in IT/MIS related field.

Send CV to hrconsulting512@gmail.com

Indicate NYSC Intern as subject.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by vosquare: 3:28am On Sep 16, 2019
Please I'm in need of ppa in ibadan.. Thank you
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by 5pecterGray(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Am in Ibadan Too...I need a PPA that won’t stress me much.Help please.����
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Onyinye193: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Please am a Corp member in Lagos state batch b am really in search of a ppa am opened to all slots. I studied business administration with a second class upper. Thank you
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Onyinye193:
Please am a Corp member in Lagos state batch b am really in search of a ppa am opened to all slots. I studied business administration with a second class upper. Thank you

A corp member in need of placement is urgently needed at an Interior design company in VI.
Preferably a female and must stay in VI or it's environs. Interested candidates should send a message to *09087089694* indicating their interest.

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by leetech93: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Thecvbankng:
Accountant (NYSC)

If you are a corp member (NYSC) in Port Harcourt currently searching for a place of primary assignment and you studied Accounting, kindly send your detailed CV to careers@weamandcompany.com
Pls I need a ppa around unilorin in Kwara state
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by leetech93: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Thecvbankng:
Discipline: Computer Science, Social Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics, Accounting, Finance and Business Administration

They can send their CV to: HR@verraki.com

Please if you have anyone looking for where to do their PPA, please send to them
Abeg I need ppa around unilorin in Kwara state here is my contact 09063440453
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by leetech93: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2019
I need a ppa around unilorin, Kwara state,this is my contact:09063440453
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Do you have a Corp member looking for PPA and stays around Oshodi, Gbagada, Akoka, Bariga , Onipan/ Ilupeju, Maryland, Ikeja axis?
An Engineering/IT company on the mainland urgently needs the service of such with these criteria:
• A graduate of Physics and Electronic; Engineering (electrical, computer or Physics)
• IT background, graphics knowledge and can use graphics packages (Auto CAD,
• Networking skill is an added advantage
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to hr@systemsintelligenz.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by dele1727: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Corpers needed,
Prospective applicant should stay around iyana Ipaja, agege, egbeda Axis...
Send CV to dele1727@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Business Development/Customer Relationship Interns
25-50k monthly

For Corps members/OND holders , IT students living in Lagos (Ikeja, Area only)

There is an option for the company to retain them contact Careers@lotuslimited.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
BATCH B STREAM 2 (ICT) CORPER NEEDED

Location- (Surulere)
Discipline: Computer Science/Engineering

Send CVs stating ICT CORPER as the subject of the mail to : jobs@georgehoustonresources.com
Note: Only corpers who meet the requirement should apply
Application closes on Friday 20th September 2019
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know any National Youth Service Corps Member who is very creative with Graphic Design and looking for a PPA?

This applicant should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly, send me a DM (Whatsapp Only-08061199075) with your attached CV and Portfolio immediately.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Business Development/Customer Relationship Interns
25-50k monthly

For Corps members/OND holders , IT students living in Lagos (Ikeja, Area only)

There is an option for the company to retain them contact Careers@lotuslimited.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by mpreneur: 4:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Lagos Interns Needed (NYSC or IT Student)... Preferably around Ikeja

Roles
• This role requires a LOT OF ONLINE WORK. Preferred candidate MUST BE very versatile with the internet AND HAVE A LAPTOP.
• Upload products on company website and other sales platforms..

Send your details to: mpreneurng@gmail.com...
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Temmydotty(f): 3:24am On Sep 21, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know any National Youth Service Corps Member who is very creative with Graphic Design and looking for a PPA?

Kindly, send me a DM (Whatsapp Only-08061199075) with your attached CV and Portfolio immediately.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Good Day ,

I have a slot for a Youth Corper .

However , the person must have basic skills in Graphics design and 2D/3D Animation .

Interested person should send resume and portfolio hrforumnigeria@gmail.com

Application closes on Wednesday September 25, 2019 .
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Urgent

VACANCY FOR INTERN PLACEMENT!!!!
Female Interns needed for the job role of Front Desk Executive at an Advertising agency in Lagos
Interested persons should send a mail to unwana@creativexone.com on or before Friday, 27th Sept, 2019.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by fanwosu(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
A female corper is needed in Ikeja, Lagos.

Role: Customer Service.
Requirement: Good oral and written communication skill, good knowledge of computer and social media.
Work schedule: 9-5
Preferred batch: 2019 batch C.
Salary: To be negotiated.

Kindly send your CV to fanwosu@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by mpreneur: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lagos Interns Needed (NYSC or IT Student)... Preferably around Ikeja

Roles
• This role requires a LOT OF ONLINE WORK. Preferred candidate MUST BE very versatile with the internet AND HAVE A LAPTOP.
• Upload products on company website and other sales platforms..

Preform other tasks assigned by the company.

What do you stand to gain: lots of learning about e-commerce/online trade/mini importation.

Outstanding personnel may eventually be retained by the organization.

Send your details to: mpreneurng@gmail.com...
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please I am looking to hire :

1. 2 young graduates about to serve (NYSC) for a role in Finance - N50,000 net

2. A young IT personnel that would work on part time basis

The company is a young Private Equity firm . We want to work with ambitious , hardworking and driven people.
Email : Nduka.jo@b2bcapital.com.ng
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
My company has a vacancy for a corps member to be its front desk officer in Abuja. The candidate must be a corps member looking for a PPA. In the alternative, the candidate should be a HND holder with 0-1 year experience. Interested candidates should please forward their CVs and Cover letter to abuja@africanstudies.co.uk

The successful candidate should be ready for immediate employment. The interview will be conducted on Monday, 30 September.
Salary is negotiable.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Urgent Job Post!

Role : Accountant
Discipline: Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance

They can send their CV to: infodcrecruitment@gmail.com

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Fatalveli(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
nonye6194:
Please I am looking to hire :

1. 2 young graduates about to serve (NYSC) for a role in Finance - N50,000 net

2. A young IT personnel that would work on part time basis

The company is a young Private Equity firm . We want to work with ambitious , hardworking and driven people.
Email : Nduka.jo@b2bcapital.com.ng
Hello, could you be more detailed about the no. 1?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Temmydotty(f): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know any National Youth Service Corps Member who have practical knowledge in Quantity Survey and looking for a PPA?

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 4:14am On Sep 27, 2019
NYSC corper is needed for a Marketing role.

Send Resumé to rajiumarfarooq@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by nonye6194: 4:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Urgent Job Post!

Role : Accountant
Discipline: Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance

They can send their CV to: infodcrecruitment@gmail.com

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by sopure: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hi everyone... pls, anyone have an idea how much Ituen Basi ltd at Lagos pays Corper?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.