Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS (64301 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by uwajeh(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=matify83 post=78083056]

I didn't jump to conclusion as you adduced without due diligence.

The link from where the post was culled was same as posted. If the post was modified as you claimed , how was I to know?

Stop stereotyping women please.

cheesy I love your tenses. Beautiful!! Did you study law or English? cheesy
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Mexyz(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2019
amaniro:
The pilot was flying from Kaduna to Abuja but landed in Kogi state University because the weather was bad. I don't get
My brother I tire pass you, what's a chopper going to Abuja from Kaduna doing in Kogi state?

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Stillthebest: 9:57pm On May 03, 2019
Me self for go feed my eyes grin
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by matify83: 9:58pm On May 03, 2019
maxiuc:
you are the reason we were wear we were today

Is this suppose to be mandarin?
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by matify83: 9:59pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=uwajeh post=78083266][/quote]

Medicine.

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by maxiuc(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2019
tongue tongue tongue embarassed
matify83:

tongue
matify83:

no mind me oooo I just won play with you
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by matify83: 10:03pm On May 03, 2019
maxiuc:
tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue no mind me oooo I just won play with you

Nice one!

No vex abeg.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Makaveli217(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2019
I wonder what will happen if they see an F35 Lighting II or an F22 Raptor, rubbish people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by kuuljay(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

These pictures show that we're indeed far behind. It will take long, long years for us to catch up with the Western world.
hey arsehole if a chopper lands in your neighbourhood knowing there is no helipad there you will also rush to go and see,stop being stupid to feel superior from your cubicle in a face me I face you

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by lilyheaven: 10:04pm On May 03, 2019
grin cheesy
Villagers
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

These pictures show that we're indeed far behind. It will take long, long years for us to catch up with the Western world.
That's if we'll ever catch up with them
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by bizhop01: 10:06pm On May 03, 2019
Village People
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2019
Where is the stadium?
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by uwajeh(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2019
matify83:

Medicine.
Na lie!! Lol cheesy cheesy Medicine? Wow!!! Unilag I guess
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 03, 2019
LOL "mummy come and see aelonplane" grin
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by JudasNaCarrot: 10:16pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:

This can only happen in the North.

Very backward set of people.

No wonder it is written " FEAR NORTH"
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by matify83: 10:17pm On May 03, 2019
uwajeh:
Na lie!! Lol cheesy cheesy Medicine? Wow!!! Unilag I guess

UI
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2019
In my Igbo voice "ealon plane tuo na ala? Tuo tuo tuo na ala.... When we were kids, when we see plane crossing we start shouting " ealon plane tuo na ala? Tuo tuo tuo na ala..... Kogi people and oyuoyo. .. Haba... Shaaa I fit run go see kwa ooo, but I dey see am everyday passing our roof
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by mathinips(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2019
ASUU presentation to Kogi NLC on the occasion of workers' day.

Following protracted non payment of salaries, the Academic Staff Union of Universities in Kogi State University, Anyigba embarked on a strike action to press for the payment of their salaries. The protracted screening exercise in Kogi State also introduced undue differential treatment in the payment of salaries to the Academic Staff members in the University. Instead of seeking for amicable resolution, the government in tandem with the management of Kogi State University, Anyigba decided to proscribe ASUU as a trade union in Kogi State University, Anyigba and followed this up by terminating the appointments of over 120 academic staff of the University.

Industrial unions have legal basis worldwide, Nigeria inclusive. Every form of violation of the workers' rights is counterproductive and so condemnable in its entirety. The catche 'throw them out of their jobs and let them languish in the court' of Nigerian employers to the labourers is gradually becoming a trend. The share of ASUU in this persecution is unjustifiable. We recall the case of Ilorin 49+ and RSUST to mention but a few cases and now KSU. Nigeria and Nigerians must rise beyond sectoral sentiments and team up with ASUU in its welfarist pursuits and the drive for meaningful and standard University system in Nigeria.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by D1zion: 10:19pm On May 03, 2019
University students running to catch a glimpse of common helicopter ooo.Kai Nigerians who do una.make we go appeas the person abeg.then what if the day they'll see private jet or air balloon what'll happen then? Chain! Upon all exposure to university level.shame.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:21pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. Running to see a helicopter as if it's the 8th wonder of the world. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

We're not catching up. At least not for the next 400 years
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by uwajeh(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2019
matify83:

UI
Lovely! cheesy Good! I would give credit to your family background and the secondary you attended.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by ojonugwa25(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2019
It was not an accident ,it was emergency landing due to bad weather according to d pilot, please to underate kogi state University students as village people please.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by matify83: 10:25pm On May 03, 2019
uwajeh:
Lovely! cheesy Good! I would give credit to your family background and the secondary you attended.

Ha ha!!

Very humble background

1 Like

Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:26pm On May 03, 2019
Students abi Almajiri's?
No students in the pics above
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by mu2sa2: 10:27pm On May 03, 2019
delugajackson:
Only a chopper and they're this excited. Running to see a helicopter as if it's the 8th wonder of the world. What will they do when they get to see submarines and other heavy chunks of sophisticated metal?

They're rural people. Many of them maybe have never seen a chopper in their lives. For some of them, this may be the last time they will witness a helicopter landing.
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Larryslim(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2019
Na university be this?
Truly Kogi state is one of the backwards state in Nigeria.
See how the environment looks like a village, smh!
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Geo07: 10:32pm On May 03, 2019
dainformant:
There was a brief commotion after a helicopter landed at the stadium in Kogi State University earlier today. It was gathered that the helicopter made an emergency landing at the school due to bad weather.

The University's stadium was overcrowded with students who rushed to the scene in their numbers to catch a glimpse of the chopper and also to take some pictures.

The pilot later revealed they were flying to Abuja, but because of the weather condition, they landed inside the school stadium as it was about to rain.

The helicopter later left for its destination after spending some minutes there.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/05/kogi-state-university-students-rush-out-to-see-helicopter-after-emergency-landing.html
See the self-glorified Nigerian University students. University mentality indeed
Re: University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS by Techbmc2(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2019
Lols. So they haven't seen helicopter before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Vehicle With Nigerian Plates Spotted In The UK (Photo) / Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.