Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism (38305 Views)

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. / Nigerian Prostitute Who Lied About Schooling In UK Exposed By Ghana Police / Nigerian Man "Toluwani" Schooling In Canada Declared Missing By Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by joshboo(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2019
chan9ja:
Never mind d racist... You actually can't stop them per say... U just have to think above them... That's how I overcome racism where I am

But no place like home still, between come and invest in Properties in Nigeria, you'lld never regret
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Xisnin(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2019
Spatta:

You All should begin to Blame your African Wicked Leaders, I am sure you will have relatives or father in Nigerian Politics to be able to go to Canada at a time so critical for most Nigerians,
Subjecting yourself to modern slavery is your decision, You don't need help for that,
If the treatment you get in western world is below your dignity,
Return back to Nigeria and face the idiots in Power who have made the lives of Millions so bad while their own kids inundates us with bad treatments abroad
You cannot leave your own damaged Country and expect to be treated like a human in a country that is kind enough to allow you to study in their sane climes
Poor men can never migrate to Canada because they can't afford it.
Stop blaming leaders, people migrate from all countries in the world for better prospects.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Hadampson(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2019
erons22:

The whites there are nice i know what am saying, ve never experience it

The fact that you haven't experienced it doesn't mean racism doesn't exist in Canada.... Racism is everywhere, even in the Almighty USA

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by godlyguy(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Hadampson(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2019
joshboo:

But no place like home still, between come and invest in Properties in Nigeria, you'lld never regret

Please define home

Cos the last time i checked, Nigeria is not one of the homes

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Nobody: 9:39am On May 04, 2019
martineverest:
Germany isn't an English speaking country...they don't even speak English compared to other northern Europeans.how do u expect them to speak english.even northern Europeans who are good speakers of English will speak their language first B4 English...u think Europeans are Africans that diss their ancestral languages in favour of European languages
Don"t mind that goon, claming that Germans Refuse to speak English just to frustrate a Bloody Nigerian, why couldn't he learn to speak German?

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by zoedew: 9:39am On May 04, 2019
madridsta007:

Exactly.

This is how to deal and work with them. Never, ever, ever defer to them or act lower than them. Never ever.
This means you have to be brilliant, super-smart and confident. This is the main attribute that shatters the "black man/ African" stereotype. Look in their face, eyeball to eyeball and hold conversations. Work smart and look smart. If your job or engagement requires that you look smart, wear a smart suit and look smart. Even on the trains, the train managers will not ask you for tickets nor harass you racially- they will perceive that you know your rights and are educated.

Crying out or cowering will simply prove that you are timid and the stereotype they know about the "black man". Sorry Sis, but this tactic will only increase the racism and cause further victimisation or as its said in psychology, covert racism.

Just live your life. Be you! Don’t die on yourself faking the whiteman lifestyle. It’ll only end up a poor copy! If I speak English in my Nigerian accent it is the responsibility of a normal human who is Caucasian to adjust to me just like I do when he speaks in his own accent. When you try to speak the way the Caucs do you cheapen and demean yourself! On a lighter note, has anyone taken note of what the jaws of Blacks who do end up looking like? Critically set out to find out and you’ll be amazed at your findings!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Nobody: 9:40am On May 04, 2019
CityNGR:

which Germany? Is there a new one? No skinheads no more? Or peeps who'd deliberately avoid speaking English just to frustrate you? cheesy
Bullshit! why couldn't you learn to speak German then? if you feel that frustrated, learn to speak German..Or go live in England simple!

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2019
Isn’t there tribalism in her country? Did she do a video about that? What she talking about.

They travel outside and scream/shout racism, they come back home and are hardcore tribal bigots. What hypocrisy. GTFOH

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Bbbwings: 9:42am On May 04, 2019
gypsey:
So why did you not stay in Africa if Africa is that brilliant? one had to miss being from Africa. grin according to you.
cheesy cheesy
Exactly what I was thinking.
If Africa was so rosy, what was his black arse doing in Canada.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Hadampson(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2019
martineverest:
Germany isn't an English speaking country...they don't even speak English compared to other northern Europeans.how do u expect them to speak english.even northern Europeans who are good speakers of English will speak their language first B4 English...u think Europeans are Africans that diss their ancestral languages in favour of European languages

God bless you for this bro

I asked him. How does he expect them to speak English in their country when they have their own language

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by madridsta007(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

Just live your life. Be you! Don’t die on yourself faking the whiteman lifestyle. It’ll only end up a poor copy! If I speak English in my Nigerian accent it is the responsibility of a normal human who is Caucasian to adjust to me just like I do when he speaks in his own accent. When you try to speak the way the Caucs do you cheapen and demean yourself! Has anyone taken note of what the jaws of Blacks who do end up looking like? Critically set out to find out and you’ll be amazed at your findings!!

I am not sure there is anywhere I wrote here that one should "fake" anything.
Being confident and super-smart is not the whiteman lifestyle- I am sure you know this.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Nukilia: 9:42am On May 04, 2019
See this one grin grin Even Ghana with one of the darkest people in the sub show traits of racism... Whenever they see Nigerians, they become jealous and envious....

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by zoedew: 9:43am On May 04, 2019
gypsey:
Bullshit! why couldn't you learn to speak German then? if you feel frustrated, learn to speak German..Or go live in England simple!

And thereafter speak English even when you could have conversed in German! Soon his stupidity will shame him to sobriety.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Hadampson(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2019
Xisnin:

Poor men can never migrate to Canada because they can't afford it.

Stop blaming leaders, people migrate from all countries in the world for better prospects.

I presume you work with CIC to know that poor people are not among the immigrants in Canada.

Middle class hold high percentage but some poor people find their way
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Nobody: 9:45am On May 04, 2019
Bbbwings:

cheesy cheesy
Exactly what I was thinking.
If Africa was so rosy, what was his black arse doing in Canada.
help me ask am oo! grin

grin grin @black arse. She is in a country that Managed to accomodate and put up with her shiits! and she has the Audacity to claim racism.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Hadampson(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2019
gypsey:
Don"t mind that goon, claming that Germans Refuse to speak English just to frustrate a Bloody Nigerian, why couldn't he learn to speak German?

I wonder o
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Nobody: 9:45am On May 04, 2019
OkoyeA1:
I dey tell you

Na you dey tell am? àbí na him dey tell you? grin grin

Nigerians with funny replies. It's fun though.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Atom4s(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2019
Imoh555:
Satan is from Yoruba.

His real name is satande lucifemi

What’s that.I bear Femi
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Nobody: 9:46am On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

And thereafter speak English even when you could have conversed in German! Soon his stupidity will shame him to sobriety.
Imagine, what an Idiot.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by chris31(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2019
Come to nairaland in ur home home country the level of tribal bashing is far worst than that of racism in Canada
After going through the comments nobody will tell you to rethink about ur succide mission

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Alamu1111: 9:47am On May 04, 2019
immaculate1234:

If to say I near u

No be nonsense now na fact
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Hadampson(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2019
gypsey:
Bullshit! why couldn't you learn to speak German then? if you feel that frustrated, learn to speak German..Or go live in England simple!

So. einfach. ist. das, danke. Chef smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by starstaz(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2019
Spatta:
There is a carpeted kind of Racism in the western society, Less talked about, True, There are unfair treatments, Injustices done to African, I hate to say "Black"
But if you live in Canada, you just made your case worse,
They have a way of dealing with you such that it will not look like they are dealing with you

You All should begin to Blame your African Wicked Leaders, I am sure you will have relatives or father in Nigerian Politics to be able to go to Canada at a time so critical for most Nigerians,
Subjecting yourself to modern slavery is your decision, You don't need help for that,
If the treatment you get in western world is below your dignity,
Return back to Nigeria and face the idiots in Power who have made the lives of Millions so bad while their own kids inundates us with bad treatments abroad
You cannot leave your own damaged Country and expect to be treated like a human in a country that is kind enough to allow you to study in their sane climes

True talk. Nothing to add to this juice.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by zoedew: 9:48am On May 04, 2019
Nukilia:
See this one grin grin Even Ghana with one of the darkest people in the sub show traits of racism... Whenever they see Nigerians, they become jealous and envious....

Same answer here! Just be yourself! That wins anyday. You are not in a contest to be better than anyone else! It is foolishness to compare yourself with others. Best to learn from them and add value to who you are.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by abbeyty(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2019
Hadampson:

Germans don't avoid speaking English in order to frustrate people. You don't expect them to converse with you in English which is not their language. If they do, nobody will want to learn their language.

And without their language, you can't work in their cooperate society.

Is like expecting an English man/woman conversing with him in German language in England.Why dont you go and learn their language if you really want easy communication with them or you think all German speak English? You think these people dont have regard for their language like we do in Nigeria? Their language is party of their indentity

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by zoedew: 9:51am On May 04, 2019
gypsey:
Imagine, what an Idiot.

A gypsy has turn out to be!
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Nobody: 9:52am On May 04, 2019
Hadampson:

I wonder o
Germans do not have time to Pretend not to speak English just to frustrate a bloody African. They don't have to speak English. English language isn't better than German and it is their country. most of them Genuinely can not speak English.. and it didn't stop them from doing anything.

I wish I could speak German.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Hadampson(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2019
abbeyty:

Is like expecting an English man/woman conversing with him in German language in England.Why dont you go and learn their language if you realing want easy communication with them or you think all German speak English? You think these people dont have regard for their language like we do in Nigeria? Their language is party of their indentity

Germans are very proud of their language. So he should deal with it.

Most Nigerians are too lazy to learn a language.

Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Xisnin(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2019
Hadampson:

I presume you work with CIC to know that poor people are not among the immigrants in Canada.

Middle class hold high percentage but some poor people find their way

Maybe poor people can find their way in as refugees but I am still finding it hard
to picture how they would cross the Atlantic with no money.
And such poor person would never complain of racism because their current conditions
is far better than what they have ever experienced.

Since this lady is a graduate student and I am 100% certain that she is not poor, she is just
like others who want to upgrade their status. So, she couldn't blame Nigerian leaders for her
predicaments.
Re: Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism by Lifestone(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2019
I was in Switzerland some years back and I wore my Senegalese gown, bright and confident, I became an instant star with all of them struggling to take pictures with me and thanking me for allowing them.
I am proudly African, I have never seen discrimination, maybe some have passed and I didn't notice them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68