Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned (90899 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by stagger: 10:27am On May 04, 2019
what is wrong with these Nairaland mods? Everyday it is either Tonto or Olakunle or Regina Daniels or Ned Nwoko!
Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by PapaAdanna: 10:28am On May 04, 2019
Wetin she go d call d man now

Daddy
Pappi
Darling
Honey
Baby
Onye nna
Or grin grin grin

Just thinking aloud
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Qudusayo: 10:28am On May 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

B. No

I can bet that with my right testicle. This isn't FP worthy.

Where are those balls nigga

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Iykegodslove(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2019
Its well
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by AbuAeesha: 10:28am On May 04, 2019
sometimes when I see some news make fp I do wonder whether it's automatically posted or someone is in charge of moving it to fp...
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Witnes: 10:29am On May 04, 2019
Sincerely, I love this girl with courage 4not fall to trade her destiny with chew gum boys who will at last break her heart and made her regret been a lover girl.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Vimach(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2019
So these are the "armed" body guards, the one a the left looking hungry....
Was even thinking I will see bouncers undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2019
grin
Crazy person! See how you made me laugh!

StupidInyamiri:
Computer: Prove you’re not a robot.

Me: *struggles to find all the road signs*

Computer: Maybe prove it to yourself first. I’ll wait.
*refreshes condescendingly*

Me: SHUT UP! I CAN DO THIS!
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by deltateam: 10:35am On May 04, 2019
They look malnourished.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by godlyguy(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Dagger79(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2019
Very soon there will be no girls for for the YOUNG guys to marry.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Nat404: 10:36am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Our security agencies have been reduced to a mere joke. Is she a government official? Is she highly placed? What's her position in the society?

Can you try this nonsense in other countries? Why insult our collective intelligence? Damn it! This country is doomed!
The country is now a caricature.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Nostradamus: 10:37am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Damn it! This country is doomed!
you just dey know?? Is it not in this same country that a dss agent got demoted to a makeshift shoe-shinner?i have always know nigeria is doomed totally.watch as some people will quote me just to argue with their ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by deltateam: 10:38am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Our security agencies have been reduced to a mere joke. Is she a government official? Is she highly placed? What's her position in the society?

Can you try this nonsense in other countries? Why insult our collective intelligence? Damn it! This country is doomed!

Shattap. You are the one doomed.

Go and get yours if you can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Mrjo(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2019
nazablossom:
And Bloggers keep changing her age everyday, Wow! She's 20 today grin
don't forget 2years ago she was 16 grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Nobody: 10:40am On May 04, 2019
Lol wetin the other one to use fight?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Wakabet831: 10:46am On May 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by yuanexchanger: 10:46am On May 04, 2019
it is w
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by ishawlar: 10:46am On May 04, 2019
Girl u too small for all this ur everyday post on social media if the wahala come u no go fit stand cos all husband wifes go dey see am na only u dey chop our husband money. Cool down small madam regina

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2019
abbeyty:
I think this girl is too young for that old man, innocent little girl. Thunder fire poverty
Is she really innocent or little?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Wetin she go d call d man now

Daddy
Pappi
Darling
Honey
Baby
Onye nna
Or grin grin grin

Just thinking aloud
It's your right to think, and it's absolutely tax-free.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Lol wetin the other one to use fight?
Maybe him go use his slippers.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Kog45(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2019
The bodyguards that would soon give her belle.I pity the old billionaire husband.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2019
Dagger79:
Are the young ones really ready to marry? Do you know why the young girls run after the old Men? Not just about the money o.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by abbeyty(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2019
paix:
Is she really innocent or little?

She is both....
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On May 04, 2019
Ìyàwó oga.....
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Psoul(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:

Bros, pls calm down. Just calm down ok. It's not her fault. Her husband's money is talking. Even Yahoo boys have armed security not to talk of this cute, beautiful youngest wife of a billionaire.

If u have money, you delugajackson will want armed securitymen to be following u around.
Pls don't compare our country to the other countries. This country is called Nigeria. Here, we do thing differently from other countries and we, I mean all of us seem to be comfortable with it.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On May 04, 2019
Dagger79:

Then you marry older ladies.........
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Prideofthelion: 10:57am On May 04, 2019
Lucky gal..but I'm get as this gal dey do face Sometimes, she go resemble mbe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.