Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned (90667 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Cruzzygraphics4: 10:58am On May 04, 2019
Issokay grin grin
Wahala for who no get body guard
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Adakintroy: 10:58am On May 04, 2019
I flush booggers. You will never see the truth and say..

Just to prove her live for her gave her a armed body guard for what?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Adakintroy: 10:58am On May 04, 2019
I flush booggers. You will never see the truth and say..

Just to prove her love for her gave her a armed body guard for what?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by sonofElElyon: 11:00am On May 04, 2019
Now you are one testicle less of a man!

MyVILLAGEpeople:

B. No

I can bet that with my right testicle. This isn't FP worthy.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2019
abbeyty:

She is both....
What barometer are you using to measure her innocence?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by jrusky(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2019
Pls and so damn what.................
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by TheTruthRaw: 11:02am On May 04, 2019
Poverty is the Only reason this girl is trending, Poverty is too much, cars and house and everyone knows her, what about the Jenner sisters that are billionaires at young age ? Poeverty is too much in this land.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Now you are one testicle less of a man!

Abi?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:06am On May 04, 2019
nazablossom:
And Bloggers keep changing her age everyday, Wow! She's 20 today grin

In fact I was surprised too. No longer 16, 22 but 20 today
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Dagger79(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2019
paix:
Are the young ones really ready to marry? Do you know why the young girls run after the old Men? Not just about the money o.
Is about what? Why will a girl marry a man old enough to be her father
The only answer is "Money"
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

B. No

I can bet that with my right testicle. This isn't FP worthy.
Why not bet with the front testicle that is used for the production of twin babies?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2019
Dagger79:

Is about what? Why will a girl marry a man old enough to be her father
The only answer is "Money"
I bet you, it's not just the money. When you attain the age you shall know.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by ejemamaka: 11:12am On May 04, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by ejemamaka: 11:13am On May 04, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by abbeyty(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2019
paix:
What barometer are you using to measure her innocence?

cuz she hasnt sucked too many diks yet fue to her young age
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Uzee24: 11:14am On May 04, 2019
This security personnels sef. I wonder when they will start knowing their worth and their job description. Wont be surprised to here these two have been relieved of their jobs.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Nobody: 11:17am On May 04, 2019
only in nigeria u will see armed bodyguards and police wearing palm slippers

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by paix(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2019
abbeyty:

cuz she hasnt sucked too many diks yet fue to her young age
You might just be dazed and amazed if you found out it's on the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by emmyjeff19: 11:21am On May 04, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2019
Body guard for what? Maybe to prevent the ex bf from moving close. The guy don suffer
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by fortunechy(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2019
she don reach 20? I taught she's still 17yrs??
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by alen4smith(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Our security agencies have been reduced to a mere joke. Is she a government official? Is she highly placed? What's her position in the society?

Can you try this nonsense in other countries? Why insult our collective intelligence? Damn it! This country is doomed!
this should be a video shoot .the security guys are on sandals
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2019
She’s just a kid.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by CoolAmbience(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Our security agencies have been reduced to a mere joke. Is she a government official? Is she highly placed? What's her position in the society?

Can you try this nonsense in other countries? Why insult our collective intelligence? Damn it! This country is doomed!

Oga, her husband was a NASS member, and currently a politician. With the current spate of kidnapping in the country, there is nothing wrong with her having armed protection (if she or her hubby) can afford it.

What do you mean by 'highly placed'? Isn't she a human being? How many heads are people who go with armed security supposed to have? Free the young woman abeg, she is 22 and should be left to live her life.

Worst things than this happen in other countries....where do our corrupt politician take our stolen monies to? Nor be the same other 'saintly' countries? Why don't they do due diligence on funds coming into their countries? Or you think they don't know the monies are illegitimate? Is a US senator not serving jail term for corruption, which also involved Nigerian officials?

All I know is that Nigeria is not more corrupt that these countries. The 'taker' is as guilty as the 'giver'.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Ejjis(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2019
God bless you my daughter
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by StupidInyamiri: 12:13pm On May 04, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
grin
Crazy person! See how you made me laugh!

lol
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by sunnyg12(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2019
Ask the mama how come.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:

Since the issue of this girlie , I haven’t comment to rubbish people post about her but let me update you sir

You are entitled to 2 Special Protection unit police so far you have a property worth more than 50 Million

She might now be a public office holder but at least she is legally married to a billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 04, 2019
These are the people that will deputize for oga when he's not able to perform in za other room
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by NumbEmotions(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2019
First of all whats pretty about this gal? Maybe its b'cos I prefer dark skinned girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.