Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned (90901 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by isaacprinz(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

B. No

I can bet that with my right testicle. This isn't FP worthy.
how market!! u keep ur testicle ain't worth it!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by mikolo80: 12:50pm On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Our security agencies have been reduced to a mere joke.

Go run your mouth near am
You will learn what a joke is and what it is not
Is she a government official?
So only govt official need security
You must gan o

Is she highly placed?
First she's a billionaire wife
So yeah she highly placed
Second must you be highly placed to take your security serious
If you like insecurity for you and yours that is your prerogative

Dunce

What's her position in the society?

Billionaire wife

Can you try this nonsense in other countries?
Yes
Read more

Why insult our collective intelligence?
How did she insult you
She didn't even talk to you

Damn it! This country is doomed!
say you are doomed
The country is moving
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by omoiyalayi(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2019
shilenji:
Sooooooo.........what can be more pitiful than the condition of the ARO patient above me

Lol grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Jzbabel: 1:00pm On May 04, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Kingkun69(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Kim Kardashian hype nor reach this one o.

Won't be surprised if tomorrow I read here that Regina just got a new toothbrush from Dubai. Na wa.

She ain't the first, and def will not be the last to be in this kinda "relationship"

Make una leave her to drink water, put cup down all these paparazzi dem.
grin grin grin I can bet sha before next month end it will make fp
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by EmekaBlue(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2019
cheap NPF
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by babakb: 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
ishawlar:
Girl u too small for all this ur everyday post on social media if the wahala come u no go fit stand cos all husband wifes go dey see am na only u dey chop our husband money. Cool down small madam regina

That's what some of us are saying, but they lebelled us haters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by HomeOfMe(f): 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
MsDoris:
The relationship between Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her rumoured 59 year old Billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, is becoming more real.

Just few days after the couple made their first official public appearance, the caring husband seems to have assigned some security personnels to protect his woman.

The 20 year old Actress has taken to her Instagram page in new photos to show them off.

See Photos here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/05/regina-daniels-shows-off-armed.html

From what I'm seeing,they look like vigilantes..
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by wildikeman(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2019
Open nairaland to read better news and na wetin i go dey read b dis... E do na
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by bigcasava1(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2019
Babe enjoy ursef
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by mastermaestro(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2019
3rdavefarms:

Since the issue of this girlie , I haven’t comment to rubbish people post about her but let me update you sir

You are entitled to 2 Special Protection unit police so far you have a property worth more than 50 Million

She might now be a public office holder but at least she is legally married to a billionaire

Thanks for the info. I didn't know this. wink
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by Agugbadin: 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
Free Regina, let her enjoy her marriage
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by babakb: 3:33pm On May 04, 2019
Agugbadin:
Free Regina, let her enjoy her marriage

No No, as long as she keeps posting on social media, we will continue to have our opinions.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by nazablossom(f): 4:59pm On May 04, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

She was 21 yesterday grin
I dey tell you cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by nazablossom(f): 5:00pm On May 04, 2019
Mrjo:
don't forget 2years ago she was 16 grin grin
grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by nazablossom(f): 5:01pm On May 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

In fact I was surprised too. No longer 16, 22 but 20 today
She will soon reach 30 grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by jethro018: 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
THAT is nice of her husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:24pm On May 04, 2019
nazablossom:
She will soon reach 30 grin

Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by madjune(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
16yr old Regina Daniels.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by luv2end: 11:08am On May 05, 2019
Oh this boys must be shopping oga fruits.they seem too close for comfort. The way they stand beside her, too close,like they fill some vacuum for madam
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned by anonimi: 5:05am On May 15, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Since the issue of this girlie , I haven’t comment to rubbish people post about her but let me update you sir

You are entitled to 2 Special Protection unit police so far you have a property worth more than 50 Million

She might now be a public office holder but at least she is legally married to a billionaire

Based on what?
While the people suffer from kidnappers, armed robbers, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram terrorists etc?
Is that because we are a shittyhole nation of fantastically corrupt criminals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.