Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) (31098 Views)

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death By Daughter’s Lover in Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by danieljoel759: 3:05am On May 04, 2019
A Lady shared the photos of her mom on her IG page, urging Nigerians to help her find her. She wrote this and shared photos...

"My ever smiling mom,(Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah ) left Akure for Lagos at about 1pm on Wednesday 1st of May and sadly no one has been able to reach her neither has she contacted anyone since then �
So apparently, even if Akure to Lagos was a full day journey , i guess my mom should be home by now cos it’s well over 48 hours already � .
I do not know what to think right now, I’m just as blank as a book but then I guess it’s still okay to be positive.
It's really hard on everyone of us. As i type, I'm short of words. I'm also using this as a means to appeal to you all reading this. Kindly repost and Say a word of prayer for her please �
We don't know what she's going through at this moment. I call on everyone to join me in finding my mum please ��"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/help-this-lady-find-her-mother-see.html

1 Share

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:31am On May 04, 2019
Mama find your way home sharperly ..we don't want to cry okk

20 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by eleko1: 4:19am On May 04, 2019
Where in lagos dod she tell u she is going to?Contact ur relative in lagos. Nobody's missing IJN

3 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 5:31am On May 04, 2019
May the long hands of God locate her soon

11 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by shuttox: 7:38am On May 04, 2019
She will return soon

May God protect her

8 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by nude777: 9:50am On May 04, 2019
May God help the family

2 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by jailen2345: 9:50am On May 04, 2019
Scamming is everywhere, nawa sha
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2019
Sweet mama, pls come home... We miss you

3 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Alamu1111: 9:51am On May 04, 2019
She will return home safe ijn amen amen amen amen

6 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2019
So sad, with the security situation on ground now one has to just be careful. Someone asked why didn't she report to the police first before reporting on social media, but if you look at it Nigerian police wouldn't do much unless its a big man or maybe a fellow police officer. But reporting on social media could go a longer way. I hope she safe somewhere and returns soon. No one deserves to loose a mother when mama never enjoy your money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 9:51am On May 04, 2019
I hope the situation has been reported and the police are on this case. There's a limit to what online retweets can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:51am On May 04, 2019
I pray she safely reunite with her family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by TempleHouse: 9:52am On May 04, 2019
I pray she returned safely.

1 Like

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by technuel: 9:53am On May 04, 2019
God please don't allow anything to happen to this beautiful woman

God I beg you oh...

5 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Jo456: 9:55am On May 04, 2019
I hope they find the missing girl
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Ayoleeboy007: 9:57am On May 04, 2019
your mama na owanbe woman na
u no see all her pics na party maybe she don branch go party for weekend, don't worry by Monday u go see her I assure you that

3 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by columbus007(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2019
Where could she be at this time?
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by ablelin: 10:00am On May 04, 2019
By God's grace, mum gonna return home herself. Her head rejects evil. Insecurity is all time low in Nigeria...

Do you want to learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2019
eleko1:
Where in lagos dod she tell u she is going to?Contact ur relative in lagos. Nobody's missing IJN

What is IJN?
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 04, 2019
frowland:

What is IJN?

In Jesus Name
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Afonja007: 10:19am On May 04, 2019
God will surely bring her home no weapon fashioned against her in ogun state shall prosper

2 Likes

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by spirul77: 10:23am On May 04, 2019
akure to Lagos? hmmmmmmm
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Amanew(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2019
Afonja Olosho Kidnappers!

1 Like

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:27am On May 04, 2019
Advantage of boarding a vehicle in a garage but most people prefer the cheap and fast ones by the road side.
Every garage take details of passengers and will have the details of the vehicle. If there was an accident or anything, you will be notified

(1) (2) (Reply)

DNA Exonerates Man 47 Years After Rape Conviction / Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.