Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) (31108 Views)

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death By Daughter’s Lover in Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2019
Mama is fine.. By God's grace
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 04, 2019
Sorry to say, she might be collecting BBC somewhere. And probably something is wrong. God knows. I hope she is just enjoying BBC sha. And her live is not in danger.
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by ejemamaka: 11:26am On May 04, 2019
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by damoobaba: 11:29am On May 04, 2019
she'll return home safely in Jesus name. Maybe phone got lost or stolen.
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
nonxo007:

So sad, with the security situation on ground now one has to just be careful. Someone asked why didn't she report to the police first before reporting on social media, but if you look at it Nigerian police wouldn't do much unless its a big man or maybe a fellow police officer. But reporting on social media could go a longer way. I hope she safe somewhere and returns soon. No one deserves to loose a mother when mama never enjoy your money.

Doesn't matter how useless the Police be.....that's where the report need to be made. What if she got a medical emergency... was rushed to the hospital... and the Police was informed?.... they would be expecting someone to be contacting them. Social media does help... but in missing person case... Poloce need to be informed.
The poster needed to put more info.... what she was wearing would be very important.
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 12:44pm On May 04, 2019
With the level of skull mining activities going on in that clime i doubt it she will be found
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by monddy25(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2019
danieljoel759:
A Lady shared the photos of her mom on her IG page, urging Nigerians to help her find her. She wrote this and shared photos...

"My ever smiling mom,(Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah ) left Akure for Lagos at about 1pm on Wednesday 1st of May and sadly no one has been able to reach her neither has she contacted anyone since then �
So apparently, even if Akure to Lagos was a full day journey , i guess my mom should be home by now cos it’s well over 48 hours already � .
I do not know what to think right now, I’m just as blank as a book but then I guess it’s still okay to be positive.
It's really hard on everyone of us. As i type, I'm short of words. I'm also using this as a means to appeal to you all reading this. Kindly repost and Say a word of prayer for her please �
We don't know what she's going through at this moment. I call on everyone to join me in finding my mum please ��"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/help-this-lady-find-her-mother-see.html

she will be found in Jesus Name! don't loose faith in God. keep the hope alive.
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Newmans: 2:56pm On May 04, 2019
She go marry another husband she go come back anytime they divorce don't worri yourself.
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by Ayasayas(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2019
Oh lord direct her back home in Jesus name.
Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2019
God will surely bring her back IJN�

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) by EGJOSEPH1(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2019
Oh Lord Jesus, please guide and protect this woman anywhere she is and send fort your guidance angel to locate her and bring her back to her destination in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Lord God of Host, Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria / Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / Thai People Eating A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.