Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (53669 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by imitateMe(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2019
CityNGR:
are you a member?
No, I'm not.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Toks2008(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2019
deavicky:
Na that church twerking start from nah.i remember those days my friends and I go seat on fence to watch them dance on Sunday morning instead of going to church. At the end of the day we are satisty with the dance we watch.

It's because many churches are so timid and unresponsive to praise songs.

In celestial church you will See many fusion of gangan and other nice musical instruments and you can't help but dance in any way you can.

5 Likes

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by naijaguy1234(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2019
hammer6F:

NA LIE OOooo

U LIE...

THE IKEBE MUST GO ROUND.

BENCH WARMERS ASSOCIATION, NO DEY CARRY LAST FOR IKEBE MATTER...

ABI NA WETTIN WE COME DEY LOOK?
Na so we Dey share am anywhere you go . Best one is for senior pastor.

1 Like

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Anijay1212(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Smh... Thats all they know.... Tell them to recite John 3:16 and see how they'll squeak angry
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by TheKingIsHere: 10:41am On May 04, 2019
TempleHouse:
That's how it's being from time immemorial
Beautiful chicks attend white garment churches because they want to simultaneously be in the presence of God and still remain in the Sin.
Those Churches afford them both.

Very dumb statement.

This twerking thing is being done in most churches. Christians are loosing it. Same with Islam too
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Anijay1212(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Smh... Thats all they know.... Tell them to recite John 3:16 and see how they'll squeak angry
They will most definitely squeak and hide behind each other.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by cvibe2: 10:47am On May 04, 2019
Simply human
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Stillthebest: 10:47am On May 04, 2019
suremoney53:
wow

If only you dey chop bet9ja in millions everyday as you always post on here bet9ja go don suffer oo
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Stillthebest: 10:56am On May 04, 2019
suremoney53:

tell a business man that see million everyday to stop going to shop where he see the money
please use your head ok

lol you are ineffably ludicrous
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by drey076(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2019
kayojosephy:
It is well...
I made a promise never to get carried away with some useless post on Nairaland front page by clicking on them, and I must give myself kudos for achieving that especially that of Tonto Dike, Regina Daniels and the likes because they are of know intellectual value to me, you and us all.. But to the mods, bloggers and the likes that bring them here, they gain from financially.. I did it you can also, instead of clicking on such news and complaining bitterly about the importance of the thrash on Frontpage just overlook it like I have done and will always do and you will have your peace of mind... BBNaija is next, I clicked on just 0.0001% of the BBNaija topics that made Frontpage last year and this year I want to maintain a clean sheet.. So help me God... If its not explorers thread and its likes then I am not clicking. You must not click also...
I will join you in this

2 Likes

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by TheTruthRaw: 11:04am On May 04, 2019
Nothing new, A lot of women is other churches roll yansh like koso.

2 Likes

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by TempleHouse: 11:05am On May 04, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Very dumb statement.

This twerking thing is being done in most churches. Christians are loosing it. Same with Islam too
Not done in most churches but only selected one pls.
You can't do that in Baptist Churches and other numerous one which I'm sure you are aware.
Many churches will not allow such behaviour and those girls wont ever be in such places.

1 Like

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by TheKingIsHere: 11:12am On May 04, 2019
TempleHouse:

Not done in most churches but only selected one pls.
You can't do that in Baptist Churches and other numerous one which I'm sure you are aware.
Many churches will not allow such behaviour and those girls wont ever be in such places.

We should stop deceiving ourselves. Even if they don't twerk in Baptist church, there are definitely other wrong things they do that might have not been exposed.

Many churches allow girls were skimpy dresses, colored hair, tight clothes. Even those ones that are forming holy of the holiest are being fvcked outside codedly by either pastor, choir master or another worker.

That's why the bible says that judgement will start from the alter or best said, from the Church

1 Like

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by ejemamaka: 11:15am On May 04, 2019
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by olioxx(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2019
And the guys in the church are busy looking?
Can't they at least move closer to those girls to tap spiritual current?
When em girls bend they bum to d back while tweaking, em guys can just gladly move their d*ck to the front to tap in some current.
Yeah who slap me✋✋
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Awoo88: 11:20am On May 04, 2019
This is not new. Those girls there can dance !! Suggestive dances. They are always ready to play
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Uzee24: 11:21am On May 04, 2019
Normal thing with cele and cherubim churches.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by tomdon(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2019
kayojosephy:
It is well...
I made a promise never to get carried away with some useless post on Nairaland front page by clicking on them, and I must give myself kudos for achieving that especially that of Tonto Dike, Regina Daniels and the likes because they are of know intellectual value to me, you and us all.. But to the mods, bloggers and the likes that bring them here, they gain from financially.. I did it you can also, instead of clicking on such news and complaining bitterly about the importance of the thrash on Frontpage just overlook it like I have done and will always do and you will have your peace of mind... BBNaija is next, I clicked on just 0.0001% of the BBNaija topics that made Frontpage last year and this year I want to maintain a clean sheet.. So help me God... If its not explorers thread and its likes then I am not clicking. You must not click also...

If they don't post those things you're complaining about, many people will go get it from other place. Will you then feed their families for them if they running of patronage??
Stick to what is of interest to you. Variety is the spice of life. Don't foist your opinion and choices on people. Don't be a cry baby. Tolerate. Live and let live....
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by TempleHouse: 11:38am On May 04, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

We should stop deceiving ourselves. Even if they don't twerk in Baptist church, there are definitely other wrong things they do that might have not been exposed.

Many churches allow girls were skimpy dresses, colored hair, tight clothes. Even those ones that are forming holy of the holiest are being fvcked outside codedly by either pastor, choir master or another worker.

That's why the bible says that judgement will start from the alter or best said, from the Church
Well, that is beyond our control as a human but we have to stand firm on those one that we can exorcise from our midst or away from the altar.
Unfortunately, most people will attend such places to satisfy their own spiritual needs in the name of God.
It seems we are in the World and the World is in us.
Very sad!
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by peeta4u(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I made sure I watched the video before commenting.

All forms of seductive dancing in the Church should not be encouraged.

And looking closely, it's like she was doing that in front of an elder in the Church. That's shameful.

More shameful to think she's doing this rubbish in a white garment.

What has this generation turned the Church into? Club house or disco hall?

This is disheartening!
u don't watch well, she is not doing it infront of a man. Just watch d garment d person behind her is wearing.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by olamilarks(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2019
White garment churches is the new congregation of oloshos and G-boys, remember Churchill and the red candle and the red sash! .
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by eki2000(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2019
kayojosephy:
It is well...
Who cares? not every one must be like you.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by GoldHorse(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2019
No be today. undecided
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by orlarlakeside(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2019
After so much bullet alcohol in the system. Mtchwwwww its not new age
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by mikkyshow(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2019
CityNGR:
angry if you are not a member you will NEVER understand what is going on there
Please tell us what is going on there oooo that we can't know as we're not a member of the Holy twerking church
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by 2centcrush: 12:19pm On May 04, 2019
Thank God it's not a lap dance, you shouldn't judge a book by it cover...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User / Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.