Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (53671 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Darevofpeace(m): 4:32am On May 09, 2019
Nbote:
Dis new generation of Christians have really lost it...
There is no true born again Christian who would dance as such lady In the video right inside the opened lap of her Pastor.
This is a mockery of the church of Christ. Jesus Christ know His true Children and they also know who Jesus His too.
We are already in the last days and we shall definitely see more of such.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by olioxx(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. my guy you sabi something ..
if i dey there aswear we go turn that church to night club. me wey i don rock woman for school fellowship before..
. . SHARP GUY!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by BABANGBALI: 1:02am On May 10, 2019
Fasanyadaniel:

I am happy you called it a shrine which in other way it can be called a sacred place.
The same dog you called them can be seen in other churches I can name if you want me to but that you won't see because you have had the opportunity of meeting 1 or 2 of those dog who worship in that shrine and that also make you a dog as well.
Na cele church be dat dem dey fok like dog for dat shrine called church
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Fasanyadaniel(m): 4:35am On May 10, 2019
BABANGBALI:

Tell me the church you won't find dog there then I will leave mine to start worshipping with them.
even in other religion and denomination the dogs there are much than the ones found in Celestial
Is it the Muslims or other Christian family like Living faith(winners), Christ embassy, Mountain of fire, Deeper life
I have details of all these names I mentioned even the one involving some of the pastors and I believe you attend one of them
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by BABANGBALI: 7:13am On May 10, 2019
Fasanyadaniel:

[s]
Tell me the church you won't find dog there then I will leave mine to start worshipping with them.
even in other religion and denomination the dogs there are much than the ones found in Celestial
Is it the Muslims or other Christian family like Living faith(winners), Christ embassy, Mountain of fire, Deeper life
I have details of all these names I mentioned even the one involving some of the pastors and I believe you attend one of them

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O / Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020 / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.