Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (53670 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Akuruoulo(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

I used to enjoy this site but now you have to trawl through absolute nonsense to look for something of substance. So working on an alternative.
nairaland tire me ooh
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Opiletool(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2019
E no go pass celestial, olosho and yahoo Bois Church.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by lawrenzo007(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2019
Na today una know say Na Cele church most olosho dey go
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by tianshie(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2019
Person wey sabi Cele no say dis one na nothing na. Call me when dem nak.ed.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by BABANGBALI: 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
Na cele church be dat dem dey fok like dog for dat shrine called church
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2019
After watching game of thrones from season 1-8 they will come here and start bashing the innocent lady that is jejely doing her own.
Dance is dance but because of our dirty minds we will never see the purity in it.
If a guy dances like that in church will it be a crime? Because when nature calls and the praise got high in church I try to shake my small bum bum......lol
In as much that young lady is properly dressed without revealing her private parts there is nothing wrong in her dance moves but with your mind should in case you find problem with it.
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by sylve11: 3:17pm On May 04, 2019
I don't play with this church grin cool
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by tosinosam(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2019
Its been said that many are crazy but few are noticed..ain't surprised.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Princeofasia: 4:17pm On May 04, 2019
tell me where this church is and i will convert to Christianity
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by famozair: 4:55pm On May 04, 2019
End time worship.... style

contact us for your internet data @07065984373 08050264828..
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 04, 2019
olioxx:
And the guys in the church are busy looking?
Can't they at least move closer to those girls to tap spiritual current?
When em girls bend they bum to d back while tweaking, em guys can just gladly move their d*ck to the front to tap in some current.
Yeah who slap me✋✋
.. my guy you sabi something ..

if i dey there aswear we go turn that church to night club.
me wey i don rock woman for school fellowship before..
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by BankyGee(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2019
I'm a proud member of the C&S fold... We don't do this in my church but it's disheartening to see what other white garment churches are turning too... But come to think of it, all these girls that are saying rubbish and condemning the church, I bet with all my properties that if you hear the combination of drumsets and talking drums, you'll do more than this...
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 04, 2019
NairaMedia:
Nigerians reacts after white garment church members spotted twerking heavily in during church service.

Video shared by comedian Alibaba, spark mixed reactions by some webs users and celebrities.

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/white-garment-church-members-spotted.html
they are sex addicts most times
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by TroubleIsland(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by CityNGR: 8:54pm On May 04, 2019
what is happening there is what they call Ariya, freestyling, not during worship, just a time when pranks may be displayed.meanwhile she was dancing in front of an elderly woman....during a night rehearsal

BankyGee:
I'm a proud member of the C&S fold... We don't do this in my church but it's disheartening to see what other white garment churches are turning too... But come to think of it, all these girls that are saying rubbish and condemning the church, I bet with all my properties that if you hear the combination of drumsets and talking drums, you'll do more than this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by badesco(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2019
You have no right to condemned any religion or doctrine. That is normal of a white garment, so nothing unusual. Bad belle people make una go hang for transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by BankyGee(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2019
CityNGR:
what is happening there is what they call Ariya, freestyling, not during worship, just a time when pranks may be displayed.meanwhile she was dancing in front of an elderly woman....during a night rehearsal

Yeah...
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by CityNGR: 11:04pm On May 04, 2019
she was even dancing during a choir rehearsal break, not during service

Agrogbeide:
After watching game of thrones from season 1-8 they will come here and start bashing the innocent lady that is jejely doing her own.
Dance is dance but because of our dirty minds we will never see the purity in it.
If a guy dances like that in church will it be a crime? Because when nature calls and the praise got high in church I try to shake my small bum bum......lol
In as much that young lady is properly dressed without revealing her private parts there is nothing wrong in her dance moves but with your mind should in case you find problem with it.
Thanks.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by bellotaofeek: 6:23am On May 05, 2019
Toks2008:

See judgement coming from Jesus the Messaih.

Arindin.

See one of them.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by SilvanusII(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2019
Those seated were women. You can see the pleats on their suntana even if u can't see their heads or berets
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 05, 2019
CityNGR:
she was even dancing during a choir rehearsal break, not during service

Were you there?
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Sleekfingers: 3:04pm On May 05, 2019
NairaMedia:
Nigerians reacts after white garment church members spotted twerking heavily in during church service.

Video shared by comedian Alibaba, spark mixed reactions by some webs users and celebrities.

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/white-garment-church-members-spotted.html

Most of these ladies no dey wear pant o......alagba dick go just dey raise anyhow

They are twerking for the Jew man called Jesus
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by ultimatekint(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2019
CityNGR:
angry if you are not a member you will NEVER understand what is going on there
please,whats really going on?
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by CityNGR: 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
ultimatekint:
please,whats really going on?
Freestyling by choir members during a choir practice break.... Practice is usually done in the night like a vigil where rigorous training is undertaken... Not a church service and none of them will dance like that in the church service

1 Like

Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by ultimatekint(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2019
CityNGR:

Freestyling by choir members during a choir practice break.... Practice is usually done in the night like a vigil where rigorous training is undertaken... Not a church service and none of them will dance like that in the church service
Is it CCC or CSC?
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
THIS white garment girls I Don fùck dem tire.... grin chei adeola that year
To fvck girls na easy thing nau. This one you dey happy like say them suppose give you award.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Fasanyadaniel(m): 2:42am On May 09, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Smh...
Thats all they know....
Tell them to recite John 3:16 and see how they'll squeak angry

you talking about Bible quotation, how well do you know your Bible?
I can tell you all that these ladies are just doing rehearsal and those they are dancing in front of are also ladies, so watch well before you conclude
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Fasanyadaniel(m): 2:59am On May 09, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Na cele church be dat dem dey fok like dog for dat shrine called church
I am happy you called it a shrine which in other way it can be called a sacred place.
The same dog you called them can be seen in other churches I can name if you want me to but that you won't see because you have had the opportunity of meeting 1 or 2 of those dog who worship in that shrine and that also make you a dog as well.
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Fasanyadaniel(m): 3:15am On May 09, 2019
I'm a proud Celestial Church Of Christ brought up and I can boldly say to anyone that what happens here also happen in other denomination.
The church is barbaric yet some Pentecostal pastor go there for prayer, the church is a shrine like some say yet you come for solution, the church is a shrine yes it is indeed because it is a Holy place where those who worship there in truth and in spirit get blessed there.
The shrine you run to for solution is my church and am proud of it.
For those who want to criticize please ask for my direct contact maybe then we can you can do your criticism directly.

S.O.P a proud omo Ijo
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Fasanyadaniel(m): 3:25am On May 09, 2019
Opiletool:
E no go pass celestial, olosho and yahoo Bois Church.
Can you swear with your life that those names mentioned are not in the same church you attend, the thieves chooses to be ushers in your church so the can carry out their act. someone in your family i know is a yahoo boy or the other name you mentioned, are they attending the church?
Maybe you want me to mention names of churches you find such people and i know the name of your church will be in first five.

I'm proud of my Church even with the names calling
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Fasanyadaniel(m): 3:51am On May 09, 2019
Onyxon:
The question is white garment na church?

The one you are attending is it a church? if yes then how do you know it is?

unclean entity calling another unclean
Re: White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church by Fasanyadaniel(m): 4:06am On May 09, 2019
bellotaofeek:
Celestial church is for Olosho and Gee boys. End Time church tongue
Omega fire ministry in Delta state that house those Gee boys is it not a Church, the painful thing there is that the senior pastor pray for the highest bidder. he even has one anointing oil known as call money oil.
The chairmen that has so many boys in Sapele Delta state 90% of them attend living faith even the Oloshos them attend as well.
When a man give his infant child a name he should know that they are not the only ones answering such name.
can testify anytime any day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O / Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020 / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.