Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions (1153 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by ikorodureporta: 10:30am On May 04, 2019
As seen online...

Lalasticlala,

Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by phelonrays: 10:33am On May 04, 2019
as in am confused...
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by ikorodureporta: 10:44am On May 04, 2019
smiley

Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by Originakalokalo(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2019
The Father's throne is in heaven.... and he also lives in us.

He is not only a spirit, he is the father of all spirits.

spirits are not limited.... The almighty is never limited.

Shebi it is Jesus who gave us the Lord's prayer?

I believe this man of Galilee.... If he coughs, I will believe it.

4 Likes

Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2019
The Bible is the number book that is difficult to comprehend... I don't blame him, a canal man doesn't understand the spirit...
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by crunchyg: 11:22am On May 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:
As seen online...

Lalasticlala, crunchyg
I know your intention for creating this thread, but let me indulge yiy a little by helping you understand what he meant by that statement. Jesus Christ thought them that prayer when he hasn't gone to the cross yet by that I mean the kingdom of God hasn't come to us yet because sin was still separating us with God but after the death of Jesus on the cross, the limitation of sin was taken away which now brought the kingdom of God to us by nowmmaking God to come down to live in us human (Believers) so as a believer who has received Christ, that lords prayer is no longer for him or her but its still necessary for people who havnt believed yet. Pastor Paul was talking to believers and not unbelievers who havnt received Christ in their lives. Do you get it now?

2 Likes

Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by otipoju(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2019
I am coming.
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by ikorodureporta: 6:12pm On May 04, 2019
crunchyg:

I know your intention for creating this thread, but let me indulge yiy a little by helping you understand what he meant by that statement. Jesus Christ thought them that prayer when he hasn't gone to the cross yet by that I mean the kingdom of God hasn't come to us yet because sin was still separating us with God but after the death of Jesus on the cross, the limitation of sin was taken away which now brought the kingdom of God to us by nowmmaking God to come down to live in us human (Believers) so as a believer who has received Christ, that lords prayer is no longer for him or her but its still necessary for people who havnt believed yet. Pastor Paul was talking to believers and not unbelievers who havnt received Christ in their lives. Do you get it now?

So persin fit enta una page, come call una leader "Antichrist" cheesy
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by JoannaSedley(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2019
Jesus is lying or what? So mere mortals has come to the point of retelling or resaying what Jesus taught his disciples.
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by titigenius: 9:43pm On May 04, 2019
The kingdom of God is not yet come when Jesus said the kingdom is within you it is evident to mature minds that he meant the Holy Ghost would reveal it to christians or anyone for that matter if they open their hearts to learn. In the kingdom of God righteous peace and joy reigns which is a far cry from the kingdoms(nations) of today. In a nut shell, i've observed that many preach excess in the name maturity, we live in the last days, daniel saw knowledge increase and that includes false knowledge
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by crunchyg: 10:06pm On May 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:

So persin fit enta una page, come call una leader "Antichrist" cheesy
Are you sure you read what I wrote at all?

1 Like

Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by izzou(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2019
crunchyg:

So the Lord's prayer in Matthew 6 is for unbelievers?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

There's nothing one won't read on nairaland
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by crunchyg: 10:22pm On May 04, 2019
izzou:

So the Lord's prayer in Matthew 6 is for unbelievers?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

There's nothing one won't read on nairaland
Yes, go andstudy your bible very well and you can also go back to read what I wrote before, maybe now more slowly so you can understand

1 Like

Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by correctguy101(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2019
They all don't believe or adhere strictly to their chosen scripture cos they're already initiates to the 'faith bank' parasites.

Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by izzou(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2019
crunchyg:

Yes, go andstudy your bible very well and you can also go back to read what I wrote before, maybe now more slowly so you can understand

You and your pastor just picked the first two lines of what Jesus said, and decided to massage your ego and that of your members

"THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN"
Is this line for unbelievers too? Or is it wrong for God's will to be done on earth

"GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD"
So all believers don't need to pray for Providence anymore, na only unbelievers suppose ask for am Abi? grin

I could go on and on but it's glaring you don't have a mind of your own. If your pastor says it, it definitely is right

You all can teach yourselves anything you want in your church. I have no issues with that.
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by crunchyg: 10:39pm On May 04, 2019
izzou:

You and your pastor just picked the first two lines of what Jesus said, and decided to massage your ego and that of your members

"THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN"
Is this line for unbelievers too? Or is it wrong for God's will to be done on earth

"GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD"
So all believers don't need to pray for Providence anymore, na only unbelievers suppose ask for am Abi? grin

I could go on and on but it's glaring you don't have a mind of your own. If your pastor says it, it definitely is right

You all can teach yourselves anything you want in your church. I have no issues with that.
Oga, this might be my last response to you, I have told you to go back and re-read my first post slowly and carefully so that you will understand what I wrote there, I told you that the lord's prayer was said when Christ havnt gone to the cross and by that time God hasn't started living in man but after Christ went to the cross everything changed and God came down and started living in humans ( His kingdom came down) so still praying let your kingdom come is wrong for any believer that God is living in already, but any unbeliever who is yet to receive Christ can pray the lords prayer . if you need more understanding of the scriptures maybe we can arrange then I will put you through by Gods grace. Peace

1 Like

Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by Sangothor: 10:43pm On May 04, 2019
This is why unbelievers laugh at Christians
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by izzou(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2019
crunchyg:

Oga, this might be my last response to you, I have told you to go back and re-read my first post slowly and carefully so that you will understand what I wrote there, I told you that the lord's prayer was said when Christ havnt gone to the cross and by that time God hasn't started living in man but after Christ went to the cross everything changed and God came down and started living in humans ( His kingdom came down) so still praying let your kingdom come is wrong for any believer that God is living in already, but any unbeliever who is yet to receive Christ can pray the lords prayer . if you need more understanding of the scriptures maybe we can arrange then I will put you through by Gods grace. Peace

And how is an unbeliever supposed to be praying the Lord's prayer? How is he supposed to be praying about something he doesnt believe in? Do you see that your explanation has no meaning?

So an atheist is supposed to be praying the Lord's prayer? Or a Muslim? Or Buddhist?

And why are you still dwelling on "THY KINGDOM COME"

Is the other part of the Lord's prayers necessary for believers? Yes or No?
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by izzou(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2019
Sangothor:
This is why unbelievers laugh at Christians

I tell you.

Pastors say anything to keep the congregation. I don't believe Adefarasin said this. Maybe it's the work of their social media handler
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by ikorodureporta: 6:24am On May 05, 2019
izzou:

I tell you.

Pastors say anything to keep the congregation. I don't believe Adefarasin said this. Maybe it's the work of their social media handler
That guy can say & unsay anything smiley
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by hopefulLandlord: 6:45am On May 05, 2019
confusion
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by OpenYourEyes1: 6:49am On May 05, 2019
Sounds like new age teaching.
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by Uyi168: 7:48am On May 05, 2019
Christianity :
Read the Bible, interpret as u like and then form ur own doctrines..
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2019
Uyi168:
Christianity : Read the Bible, interpret as u like and then form ur own doctrines..
Exactly Bro...
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by crunchyg: 3:58pm On May 05, 2019
izzou:

And how is an unbeliever supposed to be praying the Lord's prayer? How is he supposed to be praying about something he doesnt believe in? Do you see that your explanation has no meaning?

So an atheist is supposed to be praying the Lord's prayer? Or a Muslim? Or Buddhist?

And why are you still dwelling on "THY KINGDOM COME"

Is the other part of the Lord's prayers necessary for believers? Yes or No?
The basis for all these argument was "thy Kingdom come" so don't know what else you are asking, for the prayer you were talking about whether unbelievers can pray it or not. When Jesus was speaking to the Pharisee and saduces , wasn't he telling them what to do, does that mean that the Pharisee and the saduces believed him or believed on him?
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by orisa37: 6:06pm On May 05, 2019
The Lord's Prayer is a Scripture for every human on Earth, The Son of Man inclusive. And it is a visa for Rapture and Resurrection.
Re: See What Paul Adefarasin Said About The Lord's Prayer & Reactions by ikorodureporta: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2019
End time preacher.
When you'r trying to confuse people to believe yr lies, you turn a simple scripture upside down.
V.soon d whole world wl know d truth

(1) (Reply)

The Deception Of The Jws!!! / Why The World's Richest Men Don't Believe In God / Help Me!!masturbation Is Killin Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.