Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School (19552 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2019
I was a bully grin

it will only make u child xpecially a son stronger
Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 04, 2019
franchasng:
Ah, they bullied me in my primary school to the extent I hated school cheesy

That guy eh, he was so fat, and he used his size as advantage to bully many of us back then, and some of our classmates turned to his friends and fans out of fear and to escape his beating grin

The day we all surrendered to his power was the day one courageous pupil from Class B summoned courage and confronted him, so fight was fixed to take place after school that day. We all supported the emerging warrior, hoping if he wins, we will deal mercilessly with that fat kid. I even promised to bring enough sand and grass to stuff his mouth once our warrior throws him on the floor.

O boy after school, Biggy Biggy the British Bulldog confronted our warrior, immediately our warrior dropped his school bag and fight began. We were all praying and waiting for the downfall of bulldog. Luckily our warrior threw him on the floor, rushed to hold him down so we could bring sands and grass, but the kid used his body weight to upturn our warrior, o boy see beating, I and Emeka picked race and abandoned our warrior out of fear shocked cheesy

God saved me when my dad got transferred and I changed school, and turned to a celebrity in my new school, school became so sweet like honey cheesy

And later in secondary school, bullying returned from senior students; they almost killed me with daily flogging and punishment of junior students. They even killed one of my classmates; he fainted while being flogged by the principal after our whole class were flogged by some senior students for making noise, he was rushed to the hospital and he died at the hospital angry angry
Kill my son, I will make you an orphan

3 Likes

Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by realsupermum: 6:10pm On May 04, 2019
chukxie:
Dear OP, thanks for starting this valuable thread. As a dad of a four years and six months old daughter who's currently in her senior year at kindergarten, the word of advice I always give her is : Never let anyone bully you! If your classmate hits you on purpose, ensure you hit back. Some kids of this generation can be extraordinarily mean.

Thank you my brother,thats my advice to my son too
Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by franchasng: 6:13pm On May 04, 2019
soul95:

It was the school Principal that flogged him the last cane that made him faint and the parents took the case to Police, nothing happened. The Principal only got transferred, he was very powerful then, everyone feared him cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by franchasng: 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
chukxie:
Dear OP, thanks for starting this valuable thread. As a dad of a four years and six months old daughter who's currently in her senior year at kindergarten, the word of advice I always give her is : Never let anyone bully you! If your classmate hits you on purpose, ensure you hit back. Some kids of this generation can be extraordinarily mean.
honestly this thread is amazing.

Also tell your daughter to report to you if any kid hit her, because some kids use their obese size to intimidate other kids, and your kid may not he able to fight back.

I don't have a child yet, I can't wait to have one, and when I do, I will personally warn the tutors abi teachers to never allow any kid bully my child, or else, I don't pray for such cos I was a victim of child bullying in school cry
Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by mysticgal(f): 6:24pm On May 04, 2019
soul95:

I swear to God angry
Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by BlackfireX: 6:29pm On May 04, 2019
Na ....

I thought my kids how to use there brains in dealing with any bully.

Any child bully you, come back home poo inside a nylon take it to school, drop it inside his lunch box or bag.

They are more than one, like a gang , tell them I want you to beat me mercilessly today, because as from tonite,I will drink your blood till you die.

There is more o
Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 04, 2019
franchasng:
It was the school Principal that flogged him the last cane that made him faint and the parents took the case to Police, nothing happened. The Principal only got transferred, he was very powerful then, everyone feared him cry

I would have tracked that principal and shown him the lesson of his life, track down the seniors that did it and burn down their homes,scar them with burns on their faces, then I will blow up the school on a weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by TheiSchooler(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2019
chukxie:

Hmm... Not sure that's the best approach though. Hope it doesn't condition the child negatively.
Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by IamShiningStar(f): 7:00pm On May 04, 2019
IQscanner:

idiot!!!give space for other people to comment
lol! I forgive you though!
cheers.
Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
gloria34:
When i was in primary school, i was bullied by an older pupil, was so scared to go to school one day and my mom had to ask. Told her everything, she told me to go to school and later came during recess. Asked to be shown the girl and the next thing i saw was a slap on her face. Teachers interfared and the issue was settled. That was the end of that issue, funny how i have reported this issue to my teacher before and nothing was done. It was a wrong but very effective method.

God bless your mum

2 Likes

Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by isokey: 8:49pm On May 04, 2019
This is a very sensitive topic that both teachers and parents needs to properly educate their pupils and children. From the comments so far it's evident no parent wants their child bullied and parents whose children bully other kids don't want them disciplined. Parents should warn their children against bullying others and as well encourage them to report any bully case

1 Like

Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 04, 2019
Mustsucceed:

God bless your mum
Amen grin
Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by chukxie(m): 12:12am On May 05, 2019
franchasng:
honestly this thread is amazing.

Also tell your daughter to report to you if any kid hit her, because some kids use their obese size to intimidate other kids, and your kid may not he able to fight back.

I don't have a child yet, I can't wait to have one, and when I do, I will personally warn the tutors abi teachers to never allow any kid bully my child, or else, I don't pray for such cos I was a victim of child bullying in school cry

I did. And I also told her to ensure she reports to her class teacher should any of her classmate bullies her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by chukxie(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2019
TheiSchooler:

Hmm... Not sure that's the best approach though. Hope it doesn't condition the child negatively.

I know it isn't the best approach, but I told her that just to toughen her up a bit because my daughter has a gentle personality.

1 Like

Re: Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 05, 2019
TheiSchooler:

The teacher was arrested and the school shut down. Although the teacher was later released on bail to appear in court.

https://briefly.co.za/27521-preschool-teacher-smacking-sick-child-video-arrested.html
That's good. ..I thought they couldn't locate her..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? / ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS / NPA Application Into 4th Regular Course Degree Programme 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.