Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: (37347 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / How To Scope A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by elrony(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
walk up to her and massage her bakassi gently, i swear she go melt, then wait for uppercut ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by madlady(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2010
jay bee:

Straight from the heart flows not 'em crammed ones should do the trick.
If she is reading a novel then strike a conversation about the novel. This will generally let you break the ICE then ask for the number when you are about to go separate ways

You can always start by complementing her on how beautiful the dress she got on is.

Whatever you do PLS PLS don't start by saying your face looks familiar. That's a NO NO and a straight turn off

Haven't I seen you somewhere before I thought that went out in the dark ages. cheesy
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
Tell me about it.
I swear women should reply with a long teeth sucking if disturbed with 'em sorta comments.
I know u would grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by annawhite(f): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2010
dayokanu:

You can either use a microSCOPE or a teleSCOPE depending on the area you are
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaa, somebody help me this guy is too funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by Omolola1(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
hehehehe
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by suchislife: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
You have to be bold and self confidence, just say excuse me sister with smile on ur face, expression of face says a lot. Then say, i'm sorry 4been disturb, please is there any fast food around here, she will give u attention and ready to help.

After she give a direction, just say i'm really impressed, she will ask u why? You will reply by saying, you know at time u will see a beautiful lady but she will lack manners, you show maturity and care for fellow human being like u, thank u very much.

From there introduce urself to her, ur name, where u work and ask 4her own, she will surely tell u, because of ur appreciation by giving u her time. But her response will determine further scope.
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by sco4real(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AS FROM TODAY I PROMISE TO BE BOLD AND CONFIDENT OF MYSELF I GO TOES ANYBODY TOES ABLE EVEN GRANMA SELF.
BUT IF ANYONE SLAP ME I GO COME REPORT AM TO UNA OOOOOOOOOO.
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by sco4real(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AS FROM TODAY I PROMISE TO BE BOLD AND CONFIDENT OF MYSELF I GO TOES ANYBODY TOES ABLE EVEN GRANDMA SELF.

THANKS AGAIN
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by 1102(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2010
sco4real:

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AS FROM TODAY I PROMISE TO BE BOLD AND CONFIDENT OF MYSELF I GO TOES ANYBODY TOES ABLE EVEN GRANDMA SELF.

THANKS AGAIN

Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by 2sexy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
When you walk up say:I am woo fiong wi chin ku and from the woo tang clan and I wan to woo you. Baby say woo! cool undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by 1102(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^
Rather she would say AWOOOOH
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by Ayowumie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
Walk up to her? It would be better if drove up a 2010 infinity jeep. Just tell her you want to date her. The ansa go be yes of course.
Girls no dey date poor guys any longer. Get your dough and u have got the confidence to 'toast' any girl on earth provided she is not married.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by keyne(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2010
which one be scope again?!!women!we don suffa o!
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
keyne:

which one be scope again?!!women!we don suffa o!

Shey na you be Joy?
Re: How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: by adagz01(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
I like your backside,it looks like the one i hit last night so can we ~

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.