Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172262 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Usquared:
This is you in 2018 telling a lady to come and live with you.

Oshofree.

When she said she wants a female roommate you said she's not serious.

Well.. Don't talk nonsense again. Grow up.

Heavy Oshofree na he bi

Na Free Toto he wan bang. with his free phone and free data.

He is such a Pathetic LOSER.

Whether he has Apologize or not, make he nor try that nonsense here again.

We are talking Millions here, no time for trash talk.

if you bring trash here, we would send you out with trash. Poverty should not talk when wealth is speaking.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hhahahahaha lmao. I love this my new family. Way to go!

Usquared:
This is you in 2018 telling a lady to come and live with you. Oshofree. When she said she wants a female roommate you said she's not serious. Well.. Don't talk nonsense again. Grow up.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
dogtails:
Who knows how much to learn forex from MBA??

I can teach you how to trade forex one one. if interested let me know

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ikechialex1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Don't pay such, although I spent same amount some years ago to learn, but I will always advise people to keep that money and invest, inbox me and I will give you all the assistant you need to succeed like me. all for free, I have made money and still making
Over 700 trades lost 30 or less, thats huge success to me you can verify my claims, so I don't need people's money to train them am giving a humanitarian service.
3years now in the game you can make more than MBA is offering in a week.
Just call me and get started.
Philipbbc:

150k for 3 months

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ikechialex1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Don't pay such, although I spent same amount some years ago to learn, but I will always advise people to keep that money and invest, inbox me and I will give you all the assistant you need to succeed like me. all for free, I have made money and still making
Over 700 trades lost 30 or less, thats huge success to me you can verify my claims, so I don't need people's money to train them am giving a humanitarian service.
3years now in the game you can make more than MBA is offering in a week.
Just call me and get started.

dogtails:
Who knows how much to learn forex from MBA??

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Beware of fraudulent impostors. We send more detailed information than this. I don't want to post the exact message we send so as I'm aware "they" monitor this thread.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
FOR THOSE SHOUTING MBA WILL CRASH TODAY OR TOMORROW SHOWS HOW IGNORANT THEY ARE ON WHAT FOREX TRADING IS ALL ABOUT.
TRADING WITH A PROPER RISK MANAGEMENT AS A PROFESSIONAL, ONE CAN MAKE A DOUBLE OF HIS EQUITY. MBA CAN PAY UP TO 25% MONTHLY IF THEY WISH. BUT THEN, PEOPLE WILL STILL DOUBT AND CALL IT A PONZI SCHEME. ALTHOUGH, I DO NOT WORK FOR MBA OR INVESTED WITH THEM, I KNOW IT HAS COME TO STAY.

I OFFER TRAININGS AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.

CHEERS.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Philipbbc: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
dogtails:
Thanks bro,do u know anyone currently doing the training cos I have a couple of questions to ask?

I'm currently learning in MBA asaba branch, Will be rounding up next month by the grace of God.
U can send me a mail if you got some questions
I don't know ur location though but will answer ur questions in any way i can.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Amandacanny: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
I want to learn how to trade myself. Please how much does it cost to learn at MBA and how much minimum can I start trading wuth

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godson213: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Usquared:
This is you in 2018 telling a lady to come and live with you. Oshofree. When she said she wants a female roommate you said she's not serious. Well.. Don't talk nonsense again. Grow up.

So wertin cum concern your mama? undecided
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Beware of fraudulent impostors. We send more detailed information than this. I don't want to post the exact message we send so as I'm aware "they" monitor this thread.
fraudsters will always use a genuine company name to defraud people.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Amandacanny: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
And if you do not write to terminate it, after the 6months, does it automatically roll over and they keep paying you?

Molo001:

(Yes) And You will request for a terminate form, which you will fill for submit, then it will be process within 2-3weeks latest a month you get your money back in your bank account, but before the 6month is complete let them know on the 5th month that you gonna be terminating your contract so that hey can know before the 6month is complete. sad
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Philipbbc: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amandacanny:
I want to learn how to trade myself. Please how much does it cost to learn at MBA and how much minimum can I start trading wuth

Training is 150k for 3 months.
First of all learn before thinking about how much to start with.
Because after learning you have to practice with a demo account to show if you are good enough to fund money or strengthen your hand well.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amandacanny:

And if you do not write to terminate it, after the 6months, does it automatically roll over and they keep paying you?

NO.

We need your consent to roll-over. We are presently planning to send out reminder emails ononth 5 of your investment. This is for branch operations. At least my branch.

Always provide a valid email when you domicile your accounts in a branch.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Amandacanny: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Am grateful.

Philipbbc:

Training is 150k for 3 months.
First of all learn before thinking about how much to start with.
Because after learning you have to practice with a demo account to show if you are good enough to fund money or strengthen your hand well.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
good day bro . . . . .i invested at their PH branch prior to knowing about the online platform . . .i have created my online account and it has been verified. . . . is it possible to move my investment to the online platform?? also is it possible to have and investment with a branch and also have another with the online platform. . . .thanks for your replies. . . . .
airsaylongcom:

NO.

We need your consent to roll-over. We are presently planning to send out reminder emails ononth 5 of your investment. This is for branch operations. At least my branch.

Always provide a valid email when you domicile your accounts in a branch.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
ifeanyija:
fraudsters will always use a genuine company name to defraud people.

Sure. Just putting it out there so that when people get conned they should know it wasn't MBA

Currently dealing with a case were someone was offered 40% return every 20 days. Man put in ₦10m which disappeared of course. Now he has turned to a pro petition writer, writing up and Dan to every where.

PS: Only pay to to accounts with account name MBA Forex and Capital Investments Ltd. Never be conned into paying money to a private account

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
glabber:
good day bro . . . . .i invested at their PH branch prior to knowing about the online platform . . .i have created my online account and it has been verified. . . . is it possible to move my investment to the online platform?? also is it possible to have and investment with a branch and also have another with the online platform. . . .thanks for your replies. . . . .

No. Branch accounts are yet available online.

As for having accounts online and branch,Egungun be careful. I can't say anymore than this here

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
You dey mind them. It's only ignorant folks that spill out those evil prophecy. This is global awareness with local relevance! More Grace and feat MBA. May the pips continually be with you guys!

Succhris:
FOR THOSE SHOUTING MBA WILL CRASH TODAY OR TOMORROW SHOWS HOW IGNORANT THEY ARE ON WHAT FOREX TRADING IS ALL ABOUT.
TRADING WITH A PROPER RISK MANAGEMENT AS A PROFESSIONAL, ONE CAN MAKE A DOUBLE OF HIS EQUITY. MBA CAN PAY UP TO 25% MONTHLY IF THEY WISH. BUT THEN, PEOPLE WILL STILL DOUBT AND CALL IT A PONZI SCHEME. ALTHOUGH, I DO NOT WORK FOR MBA OR INVESTED WITH THEM, I KNOW IT HAS COME TO STAY.

I OFFER TRAININGS AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.

CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amandacanny:

I am not aware of Automatic roll over, so you have to visit their office on the 5 month and let them know you would roll over.

We have also seen people here that did not notify MBA Fx of their intention to roll over and ROI was not paid after the expiration of their 6 months contract.

Also their Capital was also hanging until they went to their office sort things out. So letting them know on time what you intend to do is Crucial.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rafindo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Chat me up

I have been trying to send you an email.
But it not going through.
secarto@yahoo.com
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Anita987: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
https://freebitco.in/?r=38533295
Is a site were u earn free Bitcoin for every free roll u make, u get btc0.00000019 satoshi and there are other features to earn more.. it is real and you can Google it and see for yourself..try to participate and earn more btc, play multiply btc on the platform and earn more.. screenshot of wat I earn in 3days

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
rafindo:

I have been trying to send you an email.
But it not going through.
secarto@yahoo.com

I said to chat me up via Telegram app. I nor dey open the inbox of the email I used to create account here
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Sure. Just putting it out there so that when people get conned they should know it wasn't MBA

Currently dealing with a case were someone was offered 40% return every 20 days. Man put in ₦10m which disappeared of course. Now he has turned to a pro petition writer, writing up and Dan to every where.

PS: Only pay to to accounts with account name MBA Forex and Capital Investments Ltd. Never be conned into paying money to a private account

Na wa.

10 miller enter voice mail just like that.

Every potential Investor in MBA Fx should be on high alert because of these fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

The account name given to me at MBA fx in PH is MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LTD

Not.. MBA forex and Capital Investments Ltd

Hope is still the same MBA? Am asking cos just invested two weeks ago

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
50nizzy:

Na wa.

10 miller enter voice mail just like that.

Every potential Investor in MBA Fx should be on high alert because of these fraudsters.
Sad indeed. No one should be that careless, even if the money is easy to make. Money is not paper. It will go a long way transforming someone else life.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
dyoungesture:

The account name given to me at MBA fx in PH is MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LTD

Not.. MBA forex and Capital Investments Ltd

Hope is still the same MBA? Am asking cos just invested two weeks ago

As long as it was given to you in our branch then you are safe. We are changing our account names across branches

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amandacanny:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

As long as it was given to you in our branch then you are safe. We are changing our account names across branches

Of course it was given to me at MBA pH branch
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DEEprince88(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
ojexin:
Please I need advice from the house, can I invest with MBA forex trading. Am surprised with the sweet-mouthed 20% monthly interest promised within 6 months of investing . Your advice will be highly appreciated.

For those that might be interest in investing with MBA investment, I joined them June this year after went through some of the comments about them on nairaland and some other site. The experience has been wow, I got my first ROI on the 5th of July and I'm hoping for to receive another one soon. MBA investment is real.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rafindo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I said to chat me up via Telegram app. I nor dey open the inbox of the email I used to create account here
OK then what your telegram username .

Remiguis ifezue
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Amandacanny: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Beautiful. I am more than grateful

50nizzy:

I am not aware of Automatic roll over, so you have to visit their office on the 5 month and let them know you would roll over.

We have also seen people here that did not notify MBA Fx of their intention to roll over and ROI was not paid after the expiration of their 6 months contract.

Also their Capital was also hanging until they went to their office sort things out. So letting them know on time what you intend to do is Crucial.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.