Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171176 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
mykelmbuot:

this link is not working, pls can someone help me with thier official site url?
thanks
www.mbatrades.com
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sparekey(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
ikechialex1:
Don't pay such, although I spent same amount some years ago to learn, but I will always advise people to keep that money and invest, inbox me and I will give you all the assistant you need to succeed like me. all for free, I have made money and still making
Over 700 trades lost 30 or less, thats huge success to me you can verify my claims, so I don't need people's money to train them am giving a humanitarian service.
3years now in the game you can make more than MBA is offering in a week.
Just call me and get started.

Good day and sorry to disturb you bro.

Please can you help me with materials on how to learn forex.pls I will so much appreciate
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mires: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Is there any other investment requirement from MBA Forex other than minimum of $1,000 ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mires: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Did you see the qualifier "keen"?

I have a handful people I am AO to. And they have my number. I didn't say we don't share our numbers...we aren't keen doesn't mean we don't

Please what are the requirements to invest with MBA Forex
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
kavey10:
To be honest, I salute individuals here with the patience to answer some obvious and easy to research questions.

How would you want to make a financial decision as risky as this and you can't do your own due diligence from the company website (Google), this Nairaland thread and most especially the company's social media handles on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Imagine, someone just stated a response ON THE SAME PAGE and you scroll down and see same question, really?!

Again, I salute those individuals with the patience.

It is one thing to have researched and then come back with your findings and clarifications and not asking basic info here that you're asking an unknown individual on Nairaland and you're taking their word for it when they are not MBA or its representative.

Bros, na so we see am oo

ON THE SAME PAGE where the answer is, they would still ask you the same question instead of scrolling up or down for what they want.

If you shout for dem, dey would say MBA Investors are Arrogant, Rude, and Wicked.

If Buhari call dem LAZY YOUTHS, dem go say Buhari nor get sense and he should resign.

We have a very poor research culture in Nigeria and that must change if the nation must truly move to the Next Level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by nobsalis: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Succhris:

Lagos. Pm if interested

I'm looking for someone who's in Abuja
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2020
kavey10:
To be honest, I salute individuals here with the patience to answer some obvious and easy to research questions.

How would you want to make a financial decision as risky as this and you can't do your own due diligence from the company website (Google), this Nairaland thread and most especially the company's social media handles on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Imagine, someone just stated a response ON THE SAME PAGE and you scroll down and see same question, really?!

Again, I salute those individuals with the patience.

It is one thing to have researched and then come back with your findings and clarifications and not asking basic info here that you're asking an unknown individual on Nairaland and you're taking their word for it when they are not MBA or its representative.

Those answering such obviously stupid questions are usually the newbies who want to impress people.
One above was even replying to someone who was asking about the various packages in place.... one of the first things a serious person would have found out on his own while doing his DD.
Some even ask about how much they'll get if they invest a certain amount of money!
People answering such questions are lucky there's no 'delete' or 'block' button here.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by uyosolo: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Please i want to invest online on MBA...what are the steps to follow to make my first deposit and get my ROI

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by toxxnoni(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2020
NothingLikeLove:
Finally invested online. 29th July, 2020.

Just saving it here grin make Una no vex o.
I just send someone to Abuja office.
Please is it bank I will deposits or they collect directly at the office?

According to who I send there, he said the crowd in abuja office is massive.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2020
toxxnoni:

I just send someone to Abuja office.
Please is it bank I will deposits or they collect directly at the office?

According to who I send there, he said the crowd in abuja office is massive.

I didn't go to their office at all. I did everything on their website www.mbatrades.com.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]I'm against asking basic questions here so my question ain't basic and the response from previous pages on the topic ain't clear enough. Sent a mail to support team but yet to hear from them and as you know, time na money! Here is my question:

Is it possible to have multiple investments running on the same account at the same time (simultaneously)? I want to invest Bleep amount more on the my account (which has an active investment already but I don’t want to top-up the existing investment) but in parallel with the current one such that it has a different investment date, ROI/Maturity date and so on?[/s]

Got a response:
Good day Sir,
Thanks for writing to us, Kindly note that multiple accounts are not allowed.However you can Top up to an existing investment but top up has to be made within 7 days after receiving your ROI.

PS: I feel like my question wasn't answered, wasn't looking to open multiple accounts rather multiple investments on same account
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godson213: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
50nizzy:

Bros, na so we see am oo

ON THE SAME PAGE where the answer is, they would still ask you the same question instead of scrolling up or down for what they want.

If you shout for dem, dey would say MBA Investors are Arrogant, Rude, and Wicked.

If Buhari call dem LAZY YOUTHS, dem go say Buhari nor get sense and he should resign.

We have a very poor research culture in Nigeria and that must change if the nation must truly move to the Next Level.

Oga Nothing Bad For them to ask questions. Even if you research about anything that one should not stop you from furthering asking more questions to clear any cloud of doubt. Many or most have done their due diligence and still come here to ask. There is nothing wrong. After all if you no give them money to invest. If person drop account number here you no fit credit am 200naira. You will stroll and pass.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxygirl(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Fill a form
Provide regulatory ID
Provide proof of payment
Provide passport photo

Email these to my work mail. Details get keyed into the system. Payment gets confirmed by account. Receipt and business agreement scanned and emailed to you to sign scan and email back. ROI gets paid monthly on the date you funded MBA account. Month 6 you decide if you want to rollover or terminate

What of for a Minor - A child? Can an account be opened for a child? And what is the procedure please?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Usquared: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
I believe your question was answered.

You can not have multiple investments on one account. It is one account, one investment. For accountability.

If you want another account with MBA it has to be another person. Spouse, sibling, friend, parent.

Hope its clearer now.

walebills:
[s]I'm against asking basic questions here so my question ain't basic and the response from previous pages on the topic ain't clear enough. Sent a mail to support team but yet to hear from them and as you know, time na money! Here is my question:

Is it possible to have multiple investments running on the same account at the same time (simultaneously)? I want to invest Bleep amount more on the my account (which has an active investment already but I don’t want to top-up the existing investment) but in parallel with the current one such that it has a different investment date, ROI/Maturity date and so on?[/s]

Got a response:
Good day Sir,
Thanks for writing to us, Kindly note that multiple accounts are not allowed.However you can Top up to an existing investment but top up has to be made within 7 days after receiving your ROI.

PS: I feel like my question wasn't answered, wasn't looking to open multiple accounts rather multiple investments on same account

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by toby4ever(f): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
NothingLikeLove:

I didn't go to their office at all. I did everything on their website www.mbatrades.com.

Please I sent you a PM on your mail..kindly respond I have stuffs to ask you please
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
maxygirl:

What of for a Minor - A child? Can an account be opened for a child? And what is the procedure please?

Similar process as my initial message you quoted. However the transfer to MBA account MUST BE from the child's account. So move funds from your account to the child's account and th3n from th3 child's account to MBA's account.

Also regulatory ID for the child can be NPC birth certificate if the child doesn't have International Passport or NIMC. But NOT those certificates issued by churches or hospitals. It has to be NPC issued

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
toby4ever:

Please I sent you a PM on your mail..kindly respond I have stuffs to ask you please

U can ask me here please. Mind you, I'm only an investor tho'. Not a staff.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
walebills:

Got a response:
Good day Sir,

Clarify what you mean by "multiple investments on same account"

Which account are we talking about here? Bank account? Or your account with MBA?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by simplyshade: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
I have tried funding my account. It keeps telling me payment transaction reference not found. Did anyone encounter such challenge?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by toby4ever(f): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
NothingLikeLove:

U can ask me here please. Mind you, I'm only an investor tho'. Not a staff.

I need steps on how you went about the online investment
Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxygirl(f): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Similar process as my initial message you quoted. However the transfer to MBA account MUST BE from the child's account. So move funds from your account to the child's account and th3n from th3 child's account to MBA's account.

Also regulatory ID for the child can be NPC birth certificate if the child doesn't have International Passport or NIMC. But NOT those certificates issued by churches or hospitals. It has to be NPC issued

Thank you so much... I appreciate
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Godson213:

Oga Nothing Bad For them to ask questions. Even if you research about anything that one should not stop you from furthering asking more questions to clear any cloud of doubt. Many or most have done their due diligence and still come here to ask. There is nothing wrong. After all if you no give them money to invest. If person drop account number here you no fit credit am 200naira. You will stroll and pass.

I hear you, but no further comment to your statement above.

If they ask anyhow questions and they get ''anyhow reply/response'' from MBA Investors, that is their cup of tea.

Dis time around you do well.

You nor attack our Investment company again, so i don't have the Appetite to Vomit fire on you.

So let me save the Fire for the enemies of our MBA.

P. S -- If you see the enemies of our MBA, tell dem say Dragon dey do Press-up for here, waiting to Vomit fire on their Life and Destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hi guys, has anyone seen the details in this image attached on their page when you click on "my investments" underneath your actual investment figure?

If you have noticed, do you understand and could you pls explain, especially the 15% ROI daily part? I would appreciate if someone could kindly shed light on that, thank you.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
toby4ever:

I need steps on how you went about the online investment

Here's the website www.mbatrades.com

Ah!! I can't start listing steps o.

Everything is listed there. Customer care line and the email is also there. Reading through some early pages of this thread will also help you. That's what I did.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrOBD(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Is it advisable to open an account online or walk to one of your branches.
I have already opened and in the process of verifying my identification.

Kindly let me know if its better to go to the office, invest through your online platform or fill the form and send to one of your agents.

Plus your new form has space for filling BVN. Is ut compulsory to include my BVN number?

airsaylongcom:

I'm in Lagos

₦360k to ₦4.9m 15%
₦5m to ₦49.9m 10%
₦50m to ₦99.9m 5%
₦100m and above 2.5%
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrOBD(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Another question I have:

Assuming I decide to do paper based application. Can I link it to my already existing/verified account, so I can monitor my investment online.

airsaylongcom:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by banio: 4:43am On Aug 04, 2020
ojexin:
Please I need advice from the house, can I invest with MBA forex trading. Am surprised with the sweet-mouthed 20% monthly interest promised within 6 months of investing . Your advice will be highly appreciated.

U opened this thread March 4th 2019.
MBA forex is still kicking, we are in August 2020. Hope You have invested like Yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2020
GhostderGeist:
Hi guys, has anyone seen the details in this image attached on their page when you click on "my investments" underneath your actual investment figure?

If you have noticed, do you understand and could you pls explain, especially the 15% ROI daily part? I would

appreciate if someone could kindly shed light on that, thank you.

This is not MBA forex website
Re: MBA Investors Forum by vexing(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2020
simplyshade:
I have tried funding my account. It keeps telling me payment transaction reference not found. Did anyone encounter such challenge?
Yes I experience same thing while trying to fund my account online but MBA later sent me a link through their official email which I used to finally make payment.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2020
GhostderGeist:

If you have noticed, do you understand and could you pls explain, especially the 15% ROI daily part? I would appreciate if someone could kindly shed light on that, thank you.

That is a scam website.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Mires:
Is there any other investment requirement from MBA Forex other than minimum of $1,000 ?

You can invest with Woupax, it has a lower minimum investment option.
You can contact me via whatsapp for more info
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2020
kcmichael:

This is not MBA forex website

mbatrades.com, no? What's the actual website?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.