Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1194259 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Thanks for the info....
Molo001:

(Yes) And You will request for a terminate form, which you will fill for submit, then it will be process within 2-3weeks latest a month you get your money back in your bank account, but before the 6month is complete let them know on the 5th month that you gonna be terminating your contract so that hey can know before the 6month is complete. sad
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2020
dyoungesture:

We will receive alert same day from MBA, we move together in progress

Amen oh. Yes Oh.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ajiosky: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Please I registered on the online platform, but is yet to be verified. Can I go ahead and deposit/invest, or is it safer I wait to be verified before I invest.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Ajiosky:
Please I registered on the online platform, but is yet to be verified. Can I go ahead and deposit/invest, or is it safer I wait to be verified before I invest.

You can't deposit without getting verified. So you got no choice but to wait for verification confirmation.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ajiosky: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
GhostderGeist:

You can't deposit without getting verified. So you got no choice but to wait for verification confirmation.

Okay. thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godson213: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
By December MBA will crash mark my words. Gnashing of teeth will begin. Run oo

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Godson213:
okay,

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Godson213:

Your destiny is already crashed. So keep gnashing your teeth while all your mates are doing better than you in life. I see you frustrated and giving your successful mates poison in future and I also see all your successful mates avoiding you as a bittered soul.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
How often can one topup his verified online account? Can one topup on holidays and weekends? Will the payment reflects automatically without contacting back end support? Please online geng should try and answer please. We move! Time Na money!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Godson213:

It is thunder that will fire u.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godson213: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Abeg joor I just wan scatter ground small here lol. MBA is here to stay. Una blood hot.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Abeg no dey use that kind thing play again. My friend in my school here in Germany joined last year ,my guy don gather the ROIs now won do correct wedding at home. Me sef won follow theseame lane, am expecting my third ROI in few days.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Are you kidding me? All the way from Germany?

taiwo92:
Abeg no dey use that kind thing play again. My friend in my school here in Germany joined last year ,my guy don gather the ROIs now won do correct wedding at home. Me sef won follow theseame lane, am expecting my third ROI in few days.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
E shock you
atigro:
Are you kidding me? All the way from Germany?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nah so bro although we work here as student but as a man now we need more . Passive income

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
lol grin....Them get money !!!
RosyIsBlessed:

For that abusive word u used because I disagree with u, it shows the kind of person u are. And I won't stoop low to your level.

Any more insult from you, I'll report you and you'll be banned from here.

By the way, talking about my investment, do you know how much I invested? U think everyone is as low as u? Did you see any complain I made? I only pickup because of your rudeness.

People like you don't go far.

The best you should do is ignore questions and not be rude to people asking questions.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Who knows how much to learn forex from MBA??

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Philipbbc: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
dogtails:
Who knows how much to learn forex from MBA??

150k for 3 months

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Philipbbc:

150k for 3 months
Thanks bro,do u know anyone currently doing the training cos I have a couple of questions to ask?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by SQLmastar(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
50nizzy:

Bastard Son of a Pauper, what are you Still doing here ?

You have been warned to start your own thread where you can talk trash about MBA Fx. Get lost from here, Animal.

Your plan to infect us here with the Corona-Poverty that runs in your Family is D.O.A

You should be Ashamed of yourself, there are young millionaire investors here that you are probably older than but you shamelessly hide behind your free phone with free data and prophecy the doom of their investment. ( what a pathetic poverty stricken life you are living )

Why cant you tell ''satan'' that gave you that prophecy to make you rich and rescue your family & generation from dying in abject poverty.

Bastard Son of a Puaper, since satan told you the future of MBA Fx, did he also tell you your own future ?

Let me tell you your future : By December 15 2020, your life and destiny would Crash, Mark my Words.

By December, when we are preparing to enter a New Year, Hell and the Grave would receive you as their New Born Idiot and there you would Gnash your rotten, smelling teeth.

IDIOT.
The guy wants to invest but doesn't have the means I guess (with the way he monitors here).
Maybe we could contribute for him to invest. T&C applied. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Business aren't for certain people! You can't bring an anti-business proposal to a business forum...this ain't a church or some charity foundation!

Every kobo of anyone's money counts here...like a seed, if I'm planting 360k in you, what fruits am I expecting?

When a good businessman speaks or make a proposal, you'll know immediately!

airsaylongcom:

As innnnnn! He's not even offering say an interest

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Godson213:

No wonder you are still where you are now..bitterness kills..change your ways

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godson213: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Abeg na e don do with the quotes
Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
He said he is joking oooooo. Check our chat up. People dey vex ooooo.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ooin...you're not doing well o!

Godson213:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
I just have to quote you too...you're doing well, my brother.

Godson213:
Abeg na e don do with the quotes

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lammyna(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

As innnnnn! He's not even offering say an interest

If you want to help, we shall discuss about the interest. Thanks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by lammyna(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
BiggyB242:

Don't you think instead of them helping you with such amount they will rather invest it and make the 54k monthly.

We have some with enough money here. Fingers are not equal now. Some have cash to help with.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Honestly. But I like him for his courage and doggedness! It will end in praise dear!

Flash83:
E shock you

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
I understand dear, don't worry you have found the right ship. Here we preach financial freedom and liberation! Keep pushing

taiwo92:
Nah so bro although we work here as student but as a man now we need more . Passive income

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Usquared: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is you in 2018 telling a lady to come and live with you. Oshofree. When she said she wants a female roommate you said she's not serious. Well.. Don't talk nonsense again. Grow up.

Godson213:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.