Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172445 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2020
walebills2:

online or offline?

Office, Offline.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by donviso(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2020
4th ROI landed as expected. 2 more months before the closure of the first cycle. MBA is doing well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2020
donviso:
4th ROI landed as expected. 2 more months before the closure of the first cycle. MBA is doing well

Which branch did you registered??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Stanleych007: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Lmao this MBA thread is really funny. Reading through the comments I noticed every negative comment is followed up immediately by an MBA alert from another investor. That goes to show some people are intentionally stubborn and instead of going through the right source to channel and resolve their issue they rather come here to cry wolf. God will bless every genuine investor here and have already put to shame those who by reason of jealousy have found a safe heaven in this platform.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Novemberaura(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2020
https://sec.gov.ng/activities-of-unlawful-market-operators/

please innocent investors check for thyselves
this is a Ponzi

SEC website has them on their blacklist number 8

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Novemberaura:

this is a Ponzi

Yeye fowl, you just dey wake abi? abeg shift comot here with your dirty link. Ode

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Novemberaura(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
iyobosadavid:
Yeye fowl, you just dey wake abi? abeg shift comot here with your dirty link. Ode

attack my comment and leave name calling.

it won't help cuz I don't know you and you don't know me.

maybe don't follow the link rather go to sec website and source the info thyself

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Novemberaura:

attack my comment and leave name calling.

it won't help cuz I don't know you and you don't know me.

maybe don't follow the link rather go to sec website and source the info thyself
OK thank you, move go one side make we investors pass tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Novemberaura(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2020
iyobosadavid:
OK thank you, move go one side make we investors pass tongue

I know you are here to kill doubts and inject false hope cuz when people begin to panic and withdraw the investments the pyramid with fall just like their likes.

please would be investors read the warning by the federal government on the security exchange commission of Nigeria website.

let me not post any links just Google the website

thanks

for those who get Lucky with them congratulations, for those who will fall victim take heart, life no balance.

peace to us all both the prey and the predator as well as the victims and villians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Novemberaura:

I know you are here to kill doubts and inject false hope cuz when people begin to panic and withdraw the investments the pyramid with fall just like their likes.

please would be investors read the warning by the federal government on the security exchange commission of Nigeria website.

thanks

for those who get Lucky with them congratulations, for those who will fall victim take heart, life no balance.

peace to us all both the prey and the predator as well as the victims and villians

Once again i say thank you for the info, so now can you please leave the thread for potential investors to concentrate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2020
So many frustrated souls here trying to spread their negative energy. Thank God for the veterans giving it to them hot-hot.
So far no one them has been able to proof this is a ponzi scheme, since all ponzi schemes have a general format/structure they operate by.
Also, nobody should convince anyone to invest because someone who needs to be convinced most likely has no idea on how MBA operates.
I pray the minimum limit is increased to at least a million by next January.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Novemberaura:

this is a Ponzi

Oga we don hear, is it your money or is it your ponzi, which one u no dey.

Every investor needs just 7 months to break even, guess what they are over 2 years n counting. This is the way to think and make money, it doesn't need to last forever for smart investors to make money.

Now u can crawl back to your cave

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2020
ogawisdom:

Oga we don hear, is it your money or is it your ponzi, which one u no dey.

Every investor needs just 7 months to break even, guess what they are over 2 years n counting. This is the way to think and make money, it doesn't need to last forever for smart investors to make money.

Now u can crawl back to your cave
Abi oo my brother you said it all. MBA has been there since 2016, because i remember very well watching the CEO of MBA Mr Maxwell then on tv convincing people to come and invest with them and up till now they are still running and waxing strong by the day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Finally received my money

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by donfelix4sure(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Who send you?
It’s either you are jobless or you can’t afford 360k to invest.
Sorry I saw this and still went ahead to invest three months back.
na ur money?
Go get yourself something to do. Okay

Novemberaura:

this is a Ponzi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
careytommy37:
So many frustrated souls here trying to spread their negative energy. Thank God for the veterans giving it to them hot-hot.
So far no one them has been able to proof this is a ponzi scheme, since all ponzi schemes have a general format/structure they operate by.
Also, nobody should convince anyone to invest because someone who needs to be convinced most likely has no idea on how MBA operates.
I pray the minimum limit is increased to at least a million by next January.

The worse is that the troll Uses words he doesn't understand. He said MBA is a pyramid like he saw investors looking for referrals or campaigning for others to join as well. He doesn't even know the meaning of pyramid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by donviso(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Asaba

Molo001:

Which branch did you registered??

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Some people are just wanderers on Nairaland and when they come across a thread like this, out of ignorance they vomit all kind of rubbish and get out....FOOLS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oga shut the f*** up!!!

acceptbtcpay:
Most people on this thread don't even know about Madoff Ponzi, the world largest ponzi that lasted for 25 years.

Don't be quick to insult anyone that doesn't share the same opinion as you.

Keep an open mind and do your own research. the smart ones know what to do.

there are good documentary on YouTube about madoff ponzi to understand better.

I'm an investor don't insult me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'll say this in English and Igbo ...

You are a BIG FOOL!!!!!
iwu ezigbo onye nzuzu!!!!!

Novemberaura:

thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Novemberaura:

this is a Ponzi

check the date 11/3/2020

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
donviso:
Asaba

my Asaba comrade
Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
First cycle completed with ease and seamlessly for hubby.

Second cycle now begins: One year investment option was chosen (I think its huge saver?)

Going for top-up by month end as I march majestically into the 4th month for mine.

My branch: Asaba with the sauce (lick your screen o)

May God close the eyes of every detractors of MBA, amen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
coolangel54:
First cycle completed with ease and seamlessly for hubby.

Second cycle now begins: One year investment option was chosen (I think its huge saver?)

Going for top-up by month end as I march majestically into the 4th month for mine.

My branch: Asaba with the sauce (lick your screen o)

May God close the eyes of every detractors of MBA, amen
12 months is Smart funds

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

Most people on this thread don't even know about Madoff Ponzi, the world largest ponzi that lasted for 25 years.

Don't be quick to insult anyone that doesn't share the same opinion as you.

Keep an open mind and do your own research. the smart ones know what to do.

there are good documentary on YouTube about madoff ponzi to understand better.

I'm an investor don't insult me

And you are probably one of those that invested in MBA with a Ponzi Scheme mentality --- Another loser in the hood if indeed you are an investor with MBA.

The fact that you are driving a Truck with the mentality of driving a Car does not mean the Truck is a car. if only you can understand this Analogy.

Why wont my fellow investors Insult that Nincompoop that came here with a stale news, are you saying we dont have the right to respond too ?

Nobody and I mean nobody can take away our right to engage fire with a counter fire on this thread. IT IS FIRE FOR FIRE HERE.

You talk about an open mind and doing research when your own mind is closed and blocked. since you know how to do research, have you bothered to find out why SEC have refused to regulate forex trading in Nigeria even when the CEO of MBA has challenged them to do so on a number of occassions ?

Look at little Cyprus, they have Cysec that regulates most of the Major European Fx Brokers and other Entities. Mr Open Mind Researcher, go and find out why your own SEC cannot do likewise in Nigeria before you come here with your Ponzi mouth and fingers to talk nonsense.

Keep watching your Bernie Madoff's video on Youtube yourself and encourage your Stupid Ponzi mindset, because you plan to start a Ponzi Scheme in the nearest future --- You Big Thief.

if you have ever traded forex before, you would know that there are possibilities in the market. And if you have traded forex and you failed does not mean that others cannot succeed despite your failures --- I am talking from experience because I started my Forex Journey since 2007.

If you liken MBA to a Ponzi Scheme, then your type would also call RoFx a Ponzi Scheme ---- You are a Big Joker, go for more knowledge and stop fooling yourself here. You bloody fake MBA Investor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Udo1naA: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Seriously, i wonder why people are so bitter and fast to spread negative information(true or false), what do you lots stand to gain, i invest my money, you dey para. Abeg shift and swallow your advice cos men dey cash out and still topping up. Allow people take CALCULATED risks and mind your biz Mr & Mrs Financial advicers. Leave your money in your account and take no risks please but pray these small boys don't remember you.
Asaba peeps i greet una oo
MBA squad you well done o
Haterz I still greet una

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by judeibanga: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Udo1naA:
Seriously, i wonder why people are so bitter and fast to spread negative information(true or false), what do you lots stand to gain, i invest my money, you dey para. Abeg shift and swallow your advice cos men dey cash out and still topping up. Allow people take CALCULATED risks and mind your biz Mr & Mrs Financial advicers. Leave your money in your account and take no risks please but pray these small boys don't remember you.
Asaba peeps i greet una oo
MBA squad you well done o
Haterz I still greet una

It's ok
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chibuchris: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't know why people can't just do research before opening there mouth to bad mouth mba,

Mba is never a ponzi scheme, even if mba should have problem today that doesn't make them ponzi scheme,

MBA is like all this hedge fund companies, like other hedge fund companies that are into real estate, stocks etc mba is into forex trade.

No companies we survive if there investors pull there fund out, so you people causing panic or saying ill things against mba are either ignorant or bitter soul who don't like to see people prosper.
MBA can change the life of Nigerian or is already changing so many peoples life.
If mba continue waxing stronger like this, they can be Africa JPMorgan. Open your eyes the word is changing. Forex is real companies are making billions of dollars.

Don't ever say mba is pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme. I wish I had that kind of fund would have invested.

What I noticed in this our country is people don't research at all, and so far it is not enticing to them they term it bad. When others who understand and choose to take the risk start cashing out they would be bitter and jealous why.

If you know you can't risk your money leave people who understand and wish to take risk alone. It's only bitter soul that we see people progressing and want to see them fall.

I did transaction with my wema bank card on aliexpress since on March. The supplier didn't meet up with my order, my money was refunded to me.
Do you know as Im writing now my bank haven't refund my money even after the customer care confirmed that they have received the refund from the merchant but yet to reflect in my account.

So Wil I use because of this to conclude that they are scam or cause panic everywhere. Let's watch what we say. Every companies experience challenges. Let's be guided our main aim is for everyone to be successful in life, crime will reduce and the world We be a better place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chibc(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
I started investing with MBA three months ago, and i am happy i made the decision. I just opened an online account, please can someone tell me how to invest on the HUGE SAVER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmaversity(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please what is MBA trading and capital investment ltd instagram handle?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chibuchris:
I don't know why people can't just do research before opening there mouth to bad mouth mba,

Mba is never a ponzi scheme, even if mba should have problem today that doesn't make them ponzi scheme,

MBA is like all this hedge fund companies, like other hedge fund companies that are into real estate, stocks etc mba is into forex trade.

So Wil I use because of this to conclude that they are scam or cause panic everywhere. Let's watch what we say. Every companies experience challenges. Let's be guided our main aim is for everyone to be successful in life, crime will reduce and the world We be a better place.

MBA no be ponzi, but their customer services expecially the one wey dey eliozu, dem useless pass buhari, infakt them be beasts. Jacintha and Mrs Nelson, 2 useless demons wey dey that department done show me sheggay. I go soon open a special thread to talks about my xpiriences with them afta contract expires. If their management no take time, na their customer service go lead that company to self_destructiion

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.