Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171271 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Update from my humble self for the month of September. I tried to give the update last week on Sept 10, the day after my 3rd investment with MBA was paid. I have 3 investments which ROIs drop on 3rd, 4th and 9th of every month. The 3rd one dropped on the 9th while the first two delayed just by a day. One of the mods removed my post and blocked me. This would be the 3rd or 4th time I would be blocked immediately I include update on my other investments with another company.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Since August 10th mba never pay me o
Did u rollover??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2020
solreb:
Update from my humble self for the month of September. I tried to give the update last week on Sept 10, the day after my 3rd investment with MBA was paid. I have 3 investments which ROIs drop on 3rd, 4th and 9th of every month. The 3rd one dropped on the 9th while the first two delayed just by a day. One of the mods removed my post and blocked me. This would be the 3rd or 4th time I would be blocked immediately I include update on my other investments with another company.

The name of the company is "*ddfx" where I have 5 investments on one account. Everything is done online. They allow top-ups only after 3rd ROI. So I topped up one of the accounts on Sept and within 2 hours. It was done. impressive. When you top up, the system extends your investment duration by 3 months. So, far it has been a very good experience as ROIS drop every morning the due dates. My 5th investment will be due on the 31st. I wish all the investors the best even as I look forward to a rewarding October. For those that have issues with delayed payment from MBA, please visit the branch. MBA is currently overwhelmed with more investors so their staff do drop the ball once in a while. I suffered such last month when my 7th ROI would not drop more than a week after. My account officer did not help matters as she stopped picking my calls. Since I was out of PH I could not visit the office. But I called someone else I knew in their PH office who discovered that my Rollover was not uploaded hence the delay. He ensured this was done and I got paid a day after the upload.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2020
ufotty2001:

Did u rollover??
Iyoooo cartel

No first roi
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bbfanboy01: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2020
MbaanabaraAgu:
I am planning of doing a top up to my account soonest but the guy that introduced me to MBA said that he heard that one cannot do a top up again but rather open a second account. If this is true, can one open a second account on his name, i.e same name as the first account? I am new here

SAME NAME OFCOURSE TO MATCH YUR BANK DETAILS BUT U SHULD USE A DIFF BANK FROM D PREVIOUS. GUDLUCK

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by imagrg(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
An imitation of MBA.
Hmm. Odikwa risky oh!
solreb:

The name of the company is "*ddfx" where I have 5 investments on one account. Everything is done online. They allow top-ups only after 3rd ROI. So I topped up one of the accounts on Sept and within 2 hours. It was done. impressive. When you top up, the system extends your investment duration by 3 months. So, far it has been a very good experience as ROIS drop every morning the due dates. My 5th investment will be due on the 31st. I wish all the investors the best even as I look forward to a rewarding October. For those that have issues with delayed payment from MBA, please visit the branch. MBA is currently overwhelmed with more investors so their staff do drop the ball once in a while. I suffered such last month when my 7th ROI would not drop more than a week after. My account officer did not help matters as she stopped picking my calls. Since I was out of PH I could not visit the office. But I called someone else I knew in their PH office who discovered that my Rollover was not uploaded hence the delay. He ensured this was done and I got paid a day after the upload.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ufemia26: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
ufotty2001:
GOOD MORNING DEAR ESTEEMED INVESTORS, HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT? PLEASE WE APPEAL TO THOSE WITH UNRESOLVED COMPLAINTS TO BEAR WITH US AS THE COMPANY IS ON TOP OF THE MATTER. THIS IS DUE TO MIGRATION TO OUR DIGITAL BACK UP OFFICE WHICH WILL NATURALLY CURB THE CHALLENGE OF DELAYED PAYMENT CAUSED BY POOR NETWORK AND POSSIBLE REVERSALS OF TRANSACTIONS AS THE NEW PLATFORM IS AUTOMATED WITH PAYMENT COMING EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. WE APPEAL TO THOSE AFFECTED TO BE PATIENT AS THEIR COMPLAINTS WILL BE RESOLVED SOONEST.

- FOR THOSE WHO INVESTED BEFORE THE INTRODUCTION OF OUR NEW INVESTMENT/MODIFIED PACKAGES, THE DURATION IS SIX (6) MONTHS MEANING AT EXPIRATION YOU ARE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE FOR PAYMENT TILL YOU ROLL OVER. THIS HAS BEEN OBSERVED TO BE ONE OF THE CAUSE OF DELAYED PAYMENT.

- FOR BENEFIT OF DOUBT ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO RARELY READ OUR UPDATE, BE REMINDED THAT WE NO LONGER USE STERLING BANK PLC WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER:0073780970 FOR TRANSACTIONS.
WE NOW USE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) WITH EACH OF OUR BRANCHES (NO.6 AND 80 WETHERAL ROAD OFFICE) HAVING THEIR SEPERATE ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR TRANSACTIONS. PLEASE TAKE NOTE ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO REFER THEIR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES... FINANCIAL INVESTOR IS EXPECTED TO COME TO THE OFFICE FOR PROFILING AND GET PAYMENT ID BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ADHERE STRICTLY TO OUR INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID UNFORSEEN CHALLENGE BECAUSE OUR INVESTMENT PROCESS IS NOW AUTOMATED.

N/B: ANY PAYMENT/TRANSACTION MADE TO STERLING BANK ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND CAPITAL WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER 30 DAYS. FOR EXISTING CLIENTS PLEASE AVOID INDISCRIMINATE TRANSACTIONS, ENSURE YOU GET CLARIFICATION ON THE EXACT ACCOUNT NUMBER TO PAY TO BEFORE YOU INITIATE ANY TRANSACTION.

- MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED IS STILL COMMITTED IN LEADING YOU TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM, MIGRATING TO DIGITAL/AUTOMATED SYSTEM IS IN A BID TO SERVE YOU BETTER, BE REST ASSURED THAT WE ARE STILL COMMITTED IN LEADING YOU TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY OR PANIC.

- FOR ENQUIRY, CLARIFICATION, INVESTMENT ETC VISIT ANY OF OUR BRANCHES @ NO 6 OR 80 WETHERAL ROAD OWERRI OR MAIL:

Stanley.Owhondah@mbatrades.com
Or
anozienoble@mbatrades.com.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND MEMORABLE WEEKEND AHEAD...

Have you liquidated your contract after expiration before? If yes, did you receive your capital 14 days from the day you requested or was there a delay?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
harrychuksx:
Great investors!!! I'm happy to be among the eagle's family. I just invested with MBA via offline at waterlines. I noticed I didn't get a message/notification from them that my huge saver plan has started counting. Dunno why tho!

Long live MBA!

That huge saver option no dey online, i dont know why. I prefer that one
Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
ifeanyija:
12 months is Smart funds
Thanks darling. My own na to dey see monthly alert kiss smiley

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
venahoro:

Send a mail to online@mbatrades.com requesting them to resend the verification link to your email which you submitted in creating the account.
I had similar issues too and they had it verified for me under 24hours.

Do you think online is more seamless than offline. I want to do online but hugesaver option is not there.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GeorgeeJ: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
ufotty2001:
GOOD MORNING DEAR ESTEEMED INVESTORS, HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT? PLEASE WE APPEAL TO THOSE WITH UNRESOLVED COMPLAINTS TO BEAR WITH US AS THE COMPANY IS ON TOP OF THE MATTER. THIS IS DUE TO MIGRATION TO OUR DIGITAL BACK UP OFFICE WHICH WILL NATURALLY CURB THE CHALLENGE OF DELAYED PAYMENT CAUSED BY POOR NETWORK AND POSSIBLE REVERSALS OF TRANSACTIONS AS THE NEW PLATFORM IS AUTOMATED WITH PAYMENT COMING EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. WE APPEAL TO THOSE AFFECTED TO BE PATIENT AS THEIR COMPLAINTS WILL BE RESOLVED SOONEST.

- FOR THOSE WHO INVESTED BEFORE THE INTRODUCTION OF OUR NEW INVESTMENT/MODIFIED PACKAGES, THE DURATION IS SIX (6) MONTHS MEANING AT EXPIRATION YOU ARE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE FOR PAYMENT TILL YOU ROLL OVER. THIS HAS BEEN OBSERVED TO BE ONE OF THE CAUSE OF DELAYED PAYMENT.

- FOR BENEFIT OF DOUBT ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO RARELY READ OUR UPDATE, BE REMINDED THAT WE NO LONGER USE STERLING BANK PLC WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER:0073780970 FOR TRANSACTIONS.
WE NOW USE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) WITH EACH OF OUR BRANCHES (NO.6 AND 80 WETHERAL ROAD OFFICE) HAVING THEIR SEPERATE ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR TRANSACTIONS. PLEASE TAKE NOTE ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO REFER THEIR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES... FINANCIAL INVESTOR IS EXPECTED TO COME TO THE OFFICE FOR PROFILING AND GET PAYMENT ID BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ADHERE STRICTLY TO OUR INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID UNFORSEEN CHALLENGE BECAUSE OUR INVESTMENT PROCESS IS NOW AUTOMATED.

N/B: ANY PAYMENT/TRANSACTION MADE TO STERLING BANK ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND CAPITAL WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER 30 DAYS. FOR EXISTING CLIENTS PLEASE AVOID INDISCRIMINATE TRANSACTIONS, ENSURE YOU GET CLARIFICATION ON THE EXACT ACCOUNT NUMBER TO PAY TO BEFORE YOU INITIATE ANY TRANSACTION.

- MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED IS STILL COMMITTED IN LEADING YOU TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM, MIGRATING TO DIGITAL/AUTOMATED SYSTEM IS IN A BID TO SERVE YOU BETTER, BE REST ASSURED THAT WE ARE STILL COMMITTED IN LEADING YOU TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY OR PANIC.

- FOR ENQUIRY, CLARIFICATION, INVESTMENT ETC VISIT ANY OF OUR BRANCHES @ NO 6 OR 80 WETHERAL ROAD OWERRI OR MAIL:

Stanley.Owhondah@mbatrades.com
Or
anozienoble@mbatrades.com.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND MEMORABLE WEEKEND AHEAD...

Can we know the exact date MBA switched to the new plan of 12 months investment? I'm August 10 investor and I have received my first ROI. Want to know if am affected by the new plan or not.. Whether am on 6 or 12month plan
Again, how can one terminate his/her contract after expiration of 6/12 months. Does the principal drop automatically or one needs to initiate cancellation
@airsay and other investors

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Not trying to create panic and no one should yab me o. Just a simple question, so if you have the answer, please answer, other wise waka pass so I won't yab u.

I'm aware of delay in payments for offline investors. Any online (I don bold online o) investor due Yesterday (or recently) and yet to see the ROI reflect in their balance online? Just want to know if It's a special case for me or I'm not alone. Thanks

MBA for life!!!

UPDATE! UPDATE!! Alert Ti Woleeeee (ROI don enter) !!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyoooo cartel
I'm yet to get paid since on the 10th
Go to their office nah
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
aremso:

Go to their office nah

All una own na make person go to office. Una no dey ever thinks say no be very investor bases for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iwanttoto:

All una own na make person go to office. Una no dey ever thinks say no be very investor bases for Nigeria.

Mr Yanki so how did you invest? Will your ranting here solve any problem?
Send someone to their office, you must not go in person. You people should stop all this child's play if actually you're an investor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by donfelix4sure(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
The Eagle has landed as usual this evening. 150k MBA alert.

We are making progress. 3rd ROI dusted.

Long Live MBA.

Anti MBA go hug transformer.

God provide money for our audio investors and fake financial advisors so they can become real investors.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ufemia26:

Have you liquidated your contract after expiration before? If yes, did you receive your capital 14 days from the day you requested or was there a delay?

Where did you get this your 14 days information ?

Wait for at least 1 month. That is what we know here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Long Live MBA, my 2nd ROI just landed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Who else is yet to get paid since September 10th of am I the only one?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Obviously because you are not an investor
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Who else is yet to get paid since September 10th of am I the only one?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Flash83:
Obviously because you are not an investor
Iyoooo cartel

Bro I'm dead serious.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Bro I'm dead serious.

Or you gave one of their so called staff to help you invest. grin

I wish you best of luck. But my own ROI never reach as a first time investor.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Or you gave one of their so called staff to help you invest. grin

I wish you best of luck. But my own ROI never reach as a first time investor.
Iyoooo cartel

You're right bro. When is your due date?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Bro I'm dead serious.

You know road to China and 6500 Euros but you dont know road to the Lekki Branch were you claim to have Invested ?

Have you not been told what to do after 7 days ?

Be very careful here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
I swear. The guy is not serious
50nizzy:

You know road to China and 6500 Euros but you dont know road to the Lekki Branch were you claim to have Invested ?

Be very careful here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Flash83:

Leave him for me, I would handle his matter from now on.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Alert don enter now oo
Damn after 8 days.
God bless mba. To all mba haters i spit on your head.
God bless mba
Thunder fire Buhari

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Flash83:
Iyoooo cartel

I have been credited

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
When a well known Scammer and Bomber comes on this thread and claim to be an investor, you must take their word with a pinch of salt. Fellow Investors Be Wise .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
GeorgeeJ:

Can we know the exact date MBA switched to the new plan of 12 months investment? I'm August 10 investor and I have received my first ROI. Want to know if am affected by the new plan or not.. Whether am on 6 or 12month plan
Again, how can one terminate his/her contract after expiration of 6/12 months. Does the principal drop automatically or one needs to initiate cancellation
@airsay and other investors

Some branches switched on August 10. Mine switched 9n August 17th

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ufemia26:

Yes... I have liquidated mine...i was paid on the 17th day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
So in an attempt to help that guyman fellow by requesting his details the NL bot slammed me a ban. So NO I didn't runaway. I was here reading all the posts

So I will have to be wary going forward, but I'd like to address a key post that occurred as I could only read. Digital assets as highlighted in someone post here abour SEC, predominantly refees to cryptos. It's very positive news f9e o'u r industry, hopefully SEC will get aeound to the online FX trading. And we are excited and eagerly look forward to SEC sharing their framework for our vercal

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.