Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1175069 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Who writes these kinds of messages!? When you start a sentence with Due, u state the outcome.

Read that first sentence again

...And how does this relates with what they are saying here.

Why don't you proof read the whole thread and start looking for errors to correct.

Over Sabi Gang.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2020
Wolexyoshi:

...And how does this relates with what they are saying here.

Why don't you proof read the whole thread and start looking for errors to correct.

Over Sabi Gang.

Move bitch. Get out of my way
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Move bitch. Get out of my way

I would be a fool if I start engaging you.

But it will be on record that I educate you anyway.

Your mata be like pesin wey dey look fowl yansh, another person dey somewhere dey look hin own yansh too.

Try grow up if you have not Bro.

PEACE.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 15, 2020
Wolexyoshi:

I would be a fool if I start engaging you.

But it will be on record that I educate you anyway.

Your mata be like pesin wey dey look fowl yansh, another person dey somewhere dey look hin own yansh too.

Try grow up if you have not Bro.

PEACE.

Geddifok. Loom and ignore don't come here engaging me. U wey bend down dey look my nyash nobi your nyash u hang up make another person dey look. You've mentioned me more times in this thread looking for how to invest during lockdown. I don't need you. And neither do you need me. So get of my back. And kiss that my nyash wey u dey look

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by skinnybleed(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2020
Common guys, let it slide!!!!!
Money talks only abeg.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Geddifok. Loom and ignore don't come here engaging me. U wey bend down dey look my nyash nobi your nyash u hang up make another person dey look. You've mentioned me more times in this thread looking for how to invest during lockdown. I don't need you. And neither do you need me. So get of my back. And kiss that my nyash wey u dey look

Let me leave you with this

If you can't take blows brother, don't throw blows. - Femi Adesina some few hours ago.
Quote originally credited to Reggae Star, Peter Tosh
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2020
skinnybleed:
Common guys, let it slide!!!!!
Money talks only abeg.

Yea man. Many thanks.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 10:17pm On May 15, 2020
Plus10:

Congratulations

Bros, "congratulations".

Enjoy the ride, but have this at the back of your mind that this is an investment with a level of risk. It is not a guaranteed monthly salary.

This is my free gift to all today. Two takeaways:

1) MBA forex will not crash from bad media. People just dont leave 15% interest because of "news/gist". It will only crash when MBA don't have money to pay new investors. I can't predict when this will happen, but simple math will show that 15% monthly interest means that they need grow their new customer funds by 15% monthly. There is a lot if cash in naija now coupled with the low interest rates of TB, money market. However, CoVid might make people more risk averse so new funds might dry up.

2) The only way to leave MBA forex on top is to start with top dollar and leave immediately after cashing out. But this is extremely hard to do. It takes only a strong mind.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 15, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Bros, "congratulations".

Enjoy the ride, but have this at the back of your mind that this is an investment with a level of risk. It is not a guaranteed monthly salary.

1) MBA forex will not crash from bad media. People just dont leave 15% interest because of "news/gist". It will only crash when MBA don't have money to pay new investors. I can't predict when this will happen, but simple math will show that 15% monthly interest means that they need grow their new customer funds by 15% monthly. There is a lot if cash in naija now coupled with the low interest rates of TB, money market. However, CoVid might make people more risk averse so new funds might dry up.

2) The only way to leave MBA forex on top is to start with top dollar and leave immediately after cashing out. But this is extremely hard to do. It takes only a strong mind.
shut up and keep your advice to yourself. Rubbish! Who you? Who born u? Who be u?

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 1:41am On May 16, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Bros, "congratulations".

Mr. Man,
Wisdom is not by age, name or gender.
If you like combine all these 3 in your monicker as you had already done.
From your write-up/comment , you will agree with me that wisdom is still far from you..
Peace l leave with you.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 1:50am On May 16, 2020
How do you form? You who kolo? How do you exist? Who you?
Lmao

Trayceey:
shut up and keep your advice to yourself. Rubbish! Who you? Who born u? Who u be?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 2:02am On May 16, 2020
BIG UPS TO THE TROLLS; KEEP THE FLAGS BURNING.

CHEERS MATES.

AKPAAMUNSI AGWU

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Bros, "congratulations".

who is this one again?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Bros, "congratulations".

You are just confused...please stop quoting me with gibberish!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dilezy(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2020
Any have idea if they have office in Benin.. and their contact number.. thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
dilezy:
Yes, MBA has an office in Benin.
You can check their website for the address and further information.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2020
dilezy:

Here's their offices/branches nationwide.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 5:50pm On May 16, 2020
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 15 days to go

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
This thread is toxic

They say people who think they have money, insult the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Born2conquer: 7:28pm On May 16, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:

Mr. Man,
From your write-up/comment , you will agree with me that wisdom is still far from you..
Peace l leave with you.
He
Merely offered an advice

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 7:53pm On May 16, 2020
Trayceey:
shut up and keep your advice to yourself. Rubbish! Who you? Who born u? Who be u?

Apologies if I wronged you. I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 7:54pm On May 16, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:

Mr. Man,
Peace l leave with you.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 7:55pm On May 16, 2020
aremso:

who is this one again?

I am nobody. This is a nameless forum, as such a man has no name.

I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 7:55pm On May 16, 2020
Plus10:

You are just confused...please stop quoting me with gibberish!

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 8:01pm On May 16, 2020
Born2conquer:

He
Merely offered an advice

My brother, you know what our people say about the dog that refuses to hear the hunters whistle...

Ciao
Re: MBA Investors Forum by jamesy212(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2020
Does MBA refund capital after the 6th month or on the sixth month?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TokyoBulls(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2020
TNATEL RESOURCES LTD
TNATEL RESOURCES LTD was incorporated in PORT HARCOURT, Nigeria with Registration Number 1457757. It was registered on 11 Dec 2017. Company's registered office address is NO 50 ECHUE STREET, MILE 2 DIOBU, .

Chidi Anthony Nsirim Director
Josephine Chidinma Nsirim Director
Josephine Chidinma Nsirim Secretary
Chidi Anthony Nsirim Shareholder
Josephine Chidinma Nsirim Shareholder
Uchechukwu Oputa Deponent
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 10:23pm On May 16, 2020
jamesy212:
Does MBA refund capital after the 6th month or on the sixth month?
after ur 6th months ROI u can request 4 ur capital or reinvest it back.. but capital can be requested anytime.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by amjoseph19: 11:11pm On May 16, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Bros, "congratulations".

I have been here from the beginning of this thread, this is my second post. I have been with MBA before this thread was even created. Here’s what I have to tell you...
An average Ponzi scheme always want more money in irrespective of how much small you’re bringing because they’ll rely on that to keep paying people until they have got enough to disappear with. Currently,

1. MBA doesn’t allow anything less than a thousand USD for registration.

2. You can’t top up until your contract expires with them(6 mnths). That’s to say, if you invest today, you won’t be able to top until in 6 months time when your contract expires and you decide to renew.

3. Before, you can top up any amount you wish to. But not, you can’t top up anything less then a thousand USD. i.e after your initial contract with them, if you want to top up, it must be up to one thousand USD.

4. With all this, you can see that MBA doesn’t need more money that much. They’re okay with the once they’ve got. Unlike most ponzi scheme that needs the money coming irrespective of any amount.

And lastly, you sound more like you’re secretly wishing and praying that MBA should be a ponzi scheme so that you’ll laugh and feel good about yourself, that’s a sick mentality. My only regret is that when I started MBA, I didn’t start with a considerable amount of money. I would have been far more in a better state financially than I’m now.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.