Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170946 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 6:52pm On May 18, 2020
Asaba
IAMTHEHERO:

Which MBA branch please?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 7:30pm On May 18, 2020
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 13 days to go

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pious101: 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
gamaliel9:
is that d day everyone would be paid a bonus? grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:29pm On May 18, 2020
Pious101:
is that d day everyone would be paid a bonus? grin

Lol...just be patient,you will hear something, you go hear word that day...keep following the countdown...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pgltm: 9:39pm On May 18, 2020
Investing 1000 dollars before may ends, my question is will I deposit 360k or 1000 multiplied by the current dollar exchange rate to the naira?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 9:51pm On May 18, 2020
Pgltm:
Investing 1000 dollars before may ends, my question is will I deposit 360k or 1000 multiplied by the current dollar exchange rate to the naira?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by sandysilver: 11:24pm On May 18, 2020
U never tire??
gamaliel9:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by willyboss: 9:16am On May 19, 2020
Just wondering why this info isn't on any of their social media pages just as they did when the embargo was placed.
airsaylongcom:
Top ups reopened. Minimum top up is now ₦360k. Work closely with your MBA contact to follow the process through
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2020
willyboss:
Just wondering why this info isn't on any of their social media pages just as they did when the embargo was placed.
They have it

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2020
just 360k. Welcome to the family
ufotty2001:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by skinnybleed(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2020
True, my account officer sent the information to me via WhatsApp this morning.
Braze9:

Wrong please, top up started today. 360k minimum, you can do it monthly within 7days of receiving your ROI. #LatestNews

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 12 days to go

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Peterpan222(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
Braze9:

I invested just 1m

150k monthly.
Hi, Good day sir. I'd like to have a conversation with you. I'm interested in this MBA & Addify,x. I'm a student though. Pls quote me and drop your contact details let me chat u up. Mine is 07025661100
Re: MBA Investors Forum by slimanyd: 4:32pm On May 19, 2020
*WHILE SOME ARE PROCASTINATING

*SOME ARE MAKING MONEY MOVES

This is the 21century my dear and let me shock u that making money is not by muscle � ❌

Its by identifying the right opportunity and making good use of it
Then grace will find u

BRAIN POWER AND MAN POWER ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

JOIN SAIRUI E COMMERCE TODAY .

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by slimanyd: 4:35pm On May 19, 2020
Note

In Sairuimall business

Your Trading Capital is not taken by the company, you can withdraw it anytime even though you have traded with it time and time again

Listen, Sairui is just like you setting up your own business but this is done online and another exciting part is, instead of you struggling to sell your products,,,, Sairui says 'I will sell for you within ten days and hand over your trading capital and profit to you at the close of the trade...

You then decide what to do next,,, and the question that occurs to you is�, should I trade again?
Oooh!!! YES�!

Who don't like profit?���

You then trade again and either withdraw or pull up your profits....

Hahahaha!!!!������������ What a business!!!!

Somebody will say, what a WOW!�����

Join us now let welcome Wealth together with sairuimall e-commerce the best network marketing ever...�
My dear procrastinating in a big disease and also a big poverty lock but with sairuimall you can unlock and welcome Wealth...
������
������
Chat me up below to get well acquianted
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2020
willyboss:
This info is on their Fb page

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Generalgoshen: 9:15pm On May 19, 2020
MBA alarm just ring,

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Braze9(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
Generalgoshen:
MBA alarm just ring,

That's how we roll bro cool cool cool

All in order !!!

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 19, 2020
Generalgoshen:
MBA alarm just ring,
for which date?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Generalgoshen: 9:59pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Trayceey post=89738386]for which date? [/quot] today, some minutes ago
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Generalgoshen post=89739118][/quote]I mean when is your usual due date? Mine is 17th
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Generalgoshen: 11:29pm On May 19, 2020
Trayceey:
I mean when is your usual due date? Mine is 17th
same
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 12:01am On May 20, 2020
Chat me up.
Waksdabos:

Hmm........
What is their minimum investment package? How reliable are they?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 3:02am On May 20, 2020
Generalgoshen:
MBA alarm just ring,
you guys are really taking risk ooohhhh!! In this pendemic, MBA forex is not different from every other company. Who knowns whether they are paying out from retained earnings due to this period hoping that the COVID-19 will soon end but if it failed to end then plan B will only be the option.. I pray it survive in Jesus name! Amen

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by loadedvibes: 5:37am On May 20, 2020
Forex never stopped due to the pandemic na
ufotty2001:
you guys are really taking risk ooohhhh!! In this pendemic, MBA forex is not different from every other company. Who knowns whether they are paying out from retained earnings due to this period hoping that the COVID-19 will soon end but if it failed to end then plan B will only be the option.. I pray it survive in Jesus name! Amen

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:23am On May 20, 2020
ufotty2001:
you know nothing about forex

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by xrayj(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2020
Generalgoshen:
MBA alarm just ring,
For u to receive 300k means u invested above 1m right? Someone that could invest above 1m had less than 5k in his account before MBA alert? Hmm

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2020
xrayj:

For u to receive 300k means u invested above 1m right? Someone that could invest above 1m had less than 5k in his account before MBA alert? Hmm

why should that be your headache?why are you crying more than the bereaved?has he approached you to borrow him money?do you know if he has more than one bank account ?do you know if that is dedicated for mba investment from which he wires the money to all other accounts? so if i bring my own alert here and you are seeing N500 before mba alert u will say hmmmm. Guy just face your business and let people live their life. Someone like me i dont keep money in my account, once i get the alert i remove i removed all monies to be removed and wire the rest to my stocks investment so you will do hmmm for me when u see my balance when money works for me while sleeping!Change your thinking cos the fear of povert is the begining of wisdom for me

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by xrayj(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2020
aremso:

why should that be your headache?why are you crying more than the bereaved?has he approached you to borrow him money?do you know if he has more than one bank account ?do you know if that is dedicated for mba investment from which he wires the money to all other accounts? so if i bring my own alert here and you are seeing N500 before mba alert u will say hmmmm. Guy just face your business and let people live their life. Someone like me i dont keep money in my account, once i get the alert i remove i removed all monies to be removed and wire the rest to my stocks investment so you will do hmmm for me when u see my balance when money works for me while sleeping!Change your thinking cos the fear of povert is the begining of wisdom for me
Hahahahaha
Funny how someone could invest 2m in a scheme, but had less than 195 naira lol in his account. Very strange! Even if u have multiple bank accounts, it is still very strange.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.