Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1194562 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sandysilver: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
You always reply a message with insult. Stop being toxic and bitter. Choose to ignore a post than reply.
Greenvaiper:

If u add 1+1 together, what will u get
Pls stop asking stupid questions here

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sandysilver: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Statement of Account
moringa180:

Please, what is SOA?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Morganaliticus: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
ifeanyija:
correct
Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ufemia26: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Guys I visited mbatrades.com today and figured out that they have rolled out more investment plans.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by formular2002(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Nice comment. But no need to make the same post twice or thrice. It's waste of space. Tnx
It was made in error. Network issue bro.
Correction is noted
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
corike:
I went to their office along eliosu road in portharcourt yesterday the place was so crowded, I was told to go and pay in the bank and bring the teller,I will give it a try besides it has the highest returns for now.if anyone has other investements with a good return pls do share.

Pennywisewealth management pays 60% monthly. Its legit too..do your research..you can message me on whatsapp on zero seven zero five two four nine seven four one three for step by step guide..you will do everything yourself and will not send money to anybody.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
sandysilver:
You always reply a message with insult. Stop being toxic and bitter. Choose to ignore a post than reply.

Tell your dummies to stop asking silly questions
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
ControG:

Pennywisewealth management pays 60% monthly. Its legit too..do your research..you can message me on whatsapp on zero seven zero five two four nine seven four one three for step by step guide..you will do everything yourself and will not send money to anybody.
. Ok
Re: MBA Investors Forum by codedmax(m): 12:46am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 13, 2020
sandysilver:

Check out his moniker. #justforlaughs.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by donfelix4sure(m): 3:21am On Jul 13, 2020
ControG:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 5:10am On Jul 13, 2020
quote author=donfelix4sure post=91656836][/quote]. Hmmmmm 60%?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by onyeomanono24(f): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Water resources. Warri na my zones
Can you direct me to someone there? I am currently in Warri.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Magnetron(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2020
Morganaliticus:
6th roi just landed. {Due date:10}
Tomorrow we initiate rollover.
To the best of my knowledge, things I need are;
-SOA {from date of investment}
-Receipt of initial payment
-Passport Photograph
-ID Card.

Please if I've missed any someone should please
correct me. Thanks.

If you decide to top up, when exactly do you deposit the funds?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Morganaliticus:
6th roi just landed. {Due date:10}
Tomorrow we initiate rollover.
To the best of my knowledge, things I need are;
-SOA {from date of investment}
-Receipt of initial payment
-Passport Photograph
-ID Card.

Please if I've missed any someone should please correct me. Thanks.

Signed page of your previous contract

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Morganaliticus: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Signed page of your previous contract
Ok, thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by teedarling: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2020
MBA 7th ROI alert woke me up this morning. Am sure you know that kind of feeling on a Monday morning.����.
May alert continue to fall on us.

Long live MBA!!!

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by moringa180(f): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2020
sandysilver posat=91648964:
Statement of Account

Ok thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by formular2002(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Goo day all
My 50 kobo to fellow investors.
ROI is not for flexing i. Am sure most of us know that. Pls use it to tie down tangible things u can always look up to. Landed properties. Paying for professional certifications, buying educational resources, paying for school fees, lending helping hands, sowing into God's kingdom and so on.
May God continue to shine his light on us all.
I am a living testimony.
Long live MBA.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2020
After waiting patiently on Saturday and Sunday yesterday for my ROI without remark, i went to bed and settle for today. I woke up @0231hrs and find out there is power, i dash to my phone to charge it, i saw message display on the screen, checked the content, it was my ROI since 2201hrs yesterday.

I don't read anything other than testimony on this forum again or anything beneficial to me.
MBA will last as long as Garri last. I will begin to panic whenever there is no garri or pounded yam again, then MBA is heading to extinction.

To me now the president of Nigeria now is the CEO of MBA, take it or leave it that is my opinion. Whoever create impact in your life is your president. MBA will live to see people through this plague, pandemic and inflation.

15 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by feekman4all: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2020
I JUST RECEIVED MY 1ST RETURN....IT IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2020
onyeomanono24:

Can you direct me to someone there? I am currently in Warri.

Message me on Telegram for a contact. Check the thread for my Telegram link
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Margy: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Someone please help me with Enugu office address. Or is it not in enugu. Pleaseplease
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Lol. It's in Enugu.
Suite C1 and D1 Elim Plaza. No 1 Ebeano runnel road, opposite Oakland hotel, ogui road, Enugu

Margy:
Someone please help me with Enugu office address. Or is it not in enugu. Pleaseplease
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gee64: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2020
Stop looking.
Stop reading other people's testimony.
Invest on MBA now and smile later.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2020
Margy:

The information was just posted yesterday by someone on the page before this one .
You guys should learn how to read things up and become more informed.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2020
formular2002:
Goo day all
My 50 kobo to fellow investors.
ROI is not for flexing i. Am sure most of us know that. Pls use it to tie down tangible things u can always look up to. Landed properties. Paying for professional certifications, buying educational resources, paying for school fees, lending helping hands, sowing into God's kingdom and so on.
May God continue to shine his light on us all.
I am a living testimony.
Long live MBA.

These are the kind of brilliant posts I want to see here not those kindergarten questions

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by peace2all(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Good Day investors,

I would appreciate if anyone can help me with a reliable contact at MBA PH Eliozu Branch.
By account is domiciled there, but my account officer almost never respond to
emails or messages.
Thanks in advance.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2020
MBA is waxing stronger. The highly anticipated new packages have been launched on the website.. 6 new investment packages with some having contracts that will run for six years.This is awesome.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by motab(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Hello house.. My due date is meant to be 11th. I haven't been paid yet though it's likely i will be paid today.
Want to ask how long it takes for one to get the agreement done between both parties. Was told in 3weeks but the 3weeks has elapsed and i haven't heard from them
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2020
motab:
Hello house.. My due date is meant to be 11th. I haven't been paid yet though it's likely i will be paid today.
Want to ask how long it takes for one to get the agreement done between both parties. Was told in 3weeks but the 3weeks has elapsed and i haven't heard from them

Send them an email. It depends on workload
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
feekman4all:
I JUST RECEIVED MY 1ST RETURN....IT IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
NO ooooo...its fake....gerrarahiaaa man....
congrats man....thats how i felt one year 6 months ago when i got my first ROI

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.