Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,568 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1194712 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Bank transfer for easy traceability...

You will need to submit proof of payment and u can do a screenshot or share the receipt generated. Those POS receipt fit loss

Thank you bro.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
bizgenera:

You fear is noted, but you need to know how money is made in the forex market before you rubbish the effort of this company.

I have been monitoring them for about two years now. I am a forex trader myself and I know that it is very possible for MBA to pay 15%.

Let me explain to you in lay man language how money is made in the forex market.

We speculate on the rise and fall of currency pairs exchange rates. With the right knowledge and tool (called strategy) and proper money management, if a trader is able to spot 10 entries in a month of trading and he gets 6 right and 4 wrong, such a trader will then be in good profit.

If each win brings time 3 based on his risk/reward target , it means his 6 wins will actually be18 wins (6 * 3) while his losses will be 4 (4 * 1).

This means he has a net win of 14 (18 - 4)

So, if He is managing N100,000 for instance and he is risking N3,000 on each trade, it means he would have been able to make a profit of N42,000 which is like 42% R.O.I. (14 wins x N3,000 risk per trade)

He can then pay his investor his 15k (15%) and he will still have 27k (27%) left as his profit.

If in the following month, the trader is able to make just 10% which is rare if he is a good trader, he can still take from his last months profit to pay his investor to maintain his integrity while he would hope for a better result in the next trading month. Etc

That is how this business works.

Now, MBA is a very big company in terms of the liquid cash they are controlling. These guys can afford to get the best of traders in the world or the best of fx robots in the world to grow their funds. All they need to do to sustain thier business is a regular monthly profit of 30% average and they can fulfil their obligations.

Forex trading is not for the faint hearted. It is not easy! But for those who know how to trade, it is a gold mine!

So, if MBA is telling you to fly on their wings, if they are willing to shoulder all the risk and pay a guaranteed return monthly and there are lots of people to testify to receiving alerts monthly, why should one worry about what is obtainable in America?

Do you know that food vendors and road side traders do make more than 100% turnover weekly? If you engage in any trading activity and you are very good at it, you can always make fantastic returns.

Your regular America and Nigeria's investment companies by law usually invest in treasury bills, bonds and other safe instruments with less than 20% returns annually that is why they cannot give their investors fantastic profit like MBA. They do not trade, they only buy safe instruments.

I am a forex trader and I once had MBA like vision years back. So, I can relate.They should be supported with prayers to succeed because the monies they are making in the 5 trillion dollar a day market is coming from abroad. They are not collecting from Peter to Pay Paul. The Forex trading market game is a worldwide game. Those with mediocre knowledge of it loses to those with the right skill. That is how it works.

I am not an employee of MBA neither have I been paid to write this. I am yet to invest because I trade my funds myself but they are not a Ponzi company.

And they are so smart that they have Aso rock and some big shorts in the Presidency backing them up. You needed to have been present at their gala events. These guys burn money to feed and host guests for free.

Spiritually, the M.D is connected to Pastor Chris and I think he is prominent at Christ Embassy. Would he want to tarnish his reputation in his church with him running a ponzi scheme?

Who would have the mind of creating a package to help people pay their rents,children's school fees, easy car ownership etc would that be an evil person? I see this as a calling for Mr. Maxwell. I pray he fulfils.

Wow. I am Impressed.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2020
ufotty2001:

That company is a scammer.. I know of company long time ago

Do you mind explaining further? It will be of help to any one needing to take a decision on whether to invest or not.
If on the other hand you were not scammed by them, then your statement is unfair.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by nobsalis: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Zezit:

Do you mind explaining further? It will be of help to any one needing to take a decision on whether to invest or not.
If on the other hand you were not scammed by them, then your statement is unfair.

Till date baba no gree give us Intel
Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
FabulousAutos:

Thanks for that info. This is more beneficial to those who invests with their eyes closed.

Weather you like it or not, this is a high risk investment which comes with mouthwatering and irresistible ROI and whoever tells you that such investments would last till thy kingdom comes is not being truthful at all. Wise investors don’t invest more than what they can afford to lose especially when it comes to high risk investments.
The person that introduced me here invested 20m through his children’s accounts which is what he can afford to lose and he is cashing out 3 million Naira monthly while I invested 2m few weeks ago which to me is the limit I can afford to lose at the moment. I have to spread the other cash to other investments cos I understand that no matter the good intention of the company, you can’t overrule the fact that several businesses in this country are operating under harsh government policies and other mitigative forces can come to into play as well.

I pray it lasts longer than expected so let’s enjoy it while it lasts but we still need to tell each other the truth which is, NEVER INVEST MORE THAN WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE and NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. I've heard of people who took sniper or jump the third mainland bridge because they ignored these rules till reality dawned on them. I pray that this will never be our case.

Nobody should break my head or quote me out of context pls after all, I’m entitled to my opinion.

I COME IN PEACE!
I honestly could not agree more. You know in Life, Risk and Reward goes hand in hand, you cannot separate them. Risk is what separates a mediocre from a successful person. Trying to get a big reward without having to take risk, is more like being a Thief. Infact, even thief takes Risk. If there is anything worst than being a Thief, that would be it.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Well said
narit:

I honestly could not agree more. You know in Life, Risk and Reward goes hand in hand, you cannot separate them. Risk is what separates a mediocre from a successful person. Trying to get a big reward without having to take risk, is more like being a Thief. Infact, even thief takes Risk. If there is anything worst than being a Thief, that would be it.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tope777(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
If I started my investment with 1m, what is the procedure to increase the capital investment if need be??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
LegitDeals247:

60% wetin, dem go return your capital after 6 month?

After 90 days
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
tope777:
If I started my investment with 1m, what is the procedure to increase the capital investment if need be??

Then you can contact your Account Officer that you want to Top Up your Initial Capital.

Your Account Officer would then give you the necessary information.

Never Initiate a Top Up without informing your Account Officer.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pallybrown(m): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2020
[url]Bitcoinprimes.com[/url]

I believe
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
recentalasko:
How does it work bro. Is it also on a six month interval?

Yep. And it is quite seamless and registration is stress free. Everything is online. Just decided to try them with 200k. Let me see if they can prove me wrong
Re: MBA Investors Forum by recentalasko(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Yep. And it is quite seamless and registration is stress free. Everything is online. Just decided to try them with 200k. Let me see if they can prove me wrong
Sorry for the questions. Hw many percent ROI and do they have offices?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2020
recentalasko:
Sorry for the questions. Hw many percent ROI and do they have offices?

I don't want to derail d thread. Go on their site or quote me on a dead thread
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2020
aremso:

Also joined too after series of reviews, please we should not derail the thread.

E ma bi nu
Re: MBA Investors Forum by SA44LA44(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2020
chrismex:

There website please

There’s a thread for this guys, you can go there and ask your question.

Let’s be focused here
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2020
SA44LA44:

There’s a thread for this guys, you can go there and ask your question.

Let’s be focused here

Yes pls and pls guys
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kharemorgan: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Can someone invest with 200k?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
kharemorgan:
Can someone invest with 200k?

360k and above
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
How long does it take to be paid your first ROI?? Cause I initiated a withdrawal since morning today and up till now, nothing received.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:
How long does it take to be paid your first ROI?? Cause I initiated a withdrawal since morning today and up till now, nothing received.

Your First ROI should be received one month from the date you made the investment.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by austinkenneth: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
bizgenera:

You fear is noted, but you need to know how money is made in the forex market before you rubbish the effort of this company.

I have been monitoring them for about two years now. I am a forex trader myself and I know that it is very possible for MBA to pay 15%.

Let me explain to you in lay man language how money is made in the forex market.

We speculate on the rise and fall of currency pairs exchange rates. With the right knowledge and tool (called strategy) and proper money management, if a trader is able to spot 10 entries in a month of trading and he gets 6 right and 4 wrong, such a trader will then be in good profit.

If each win brings time 3 based on his risk/reward target , it means his 6 wins will actually be18 wins (6 * 3) while his losses will be 4 (4 * 1).

So, if He is managing N100,000 for instance and he is risking N3,000 on each trade, it means he would have been able to make a profit of N42,000 which is like 42% R.O.I. (14 wins x N3,000 risk per trade)

He can then pay his investor his 15k (15%) and he will still have 27k (27%) left as his profit.

If in the following month, the trader is able to make just 10% which is rare if he is a good trader, he can still take from his last months profit to pay his investor to maintain his integrity while he would hope for a better result in the next trading month. Etc

Now, MBA is a very big company in terms of the liquid cash they are controlling. These guys can afford to get the best of traders in the world or the best of fx robots in the world to grow their funds. All they need to do to sustain thier business is a regular monthly profit of 30% average and they can fulfil their obligations.

Forex trading is not for the faint hearted. It is not easy! But for those who know how to trade, it is a gold mine!

So, if MBA is telling you to fly on their wings, if they are willing to shoulder all the risk and pay a guaranteed return monthly and there are lots of people to testify to receiving alerts monthly, why should one worry about what is obtainable in America?

Do you know that food vendors and road side traders do make more than 100% turnover weekly? If you engage in any trading activity and you are very good at it, you can always make fantastic returns.

Your regular America and Nigeria's investment companies by law usually invest in treasury bills, bonds and other safe instruments with less than 20% returns annually that is why they cannot give their investors fantastic profit like MBA. They do not trade, they only buy safe instruments.

I am a forex trader and I once had MBA like vision years back. So, I can relate.They should be supported with prayers to succeed because the monies they are making in the 5 trillion dollar a day market is coming from abroad. They are not collecting from Peter to Pay Paul. The Forex trading market game is a worldwide game. Those with mediocre knowledge of it loses to those with the right skill. That is how it works.

I am not an employee of MBA neither have I been paid to write this. I am yet to invest because I trade my funds myself but they are not a Ponzi company.

And they are so smart that they have Aso rock and some big shorts in the Presidency backing them up. You needed to have been present at their gala events. These guys burn money to feed and host guests for free.

Spiritually, the M.D is connected to Pastor Chris and I think he is prominent at Christ Embassy. Would he want to tarnish his reputation in his church with him running a ponzi scheme?

Who would have the mind of creating a package to help people pay their rents,children's school fees, easy car ownership etc would that be an evil person? I see this as a calling for Mr. Maxwell. I pray he fulfils.
Please tell those who need to know. I trade FOREX in my own unsophisticated way and I'm able to make 20% per month at times. On some other months I make say 5%, and I also make losses. My performance fluctuates.

My losses are due to the fact that I'm not a seasoned trader. I never went for a training but trained myself.

I know a seasoned trader will comfortably make 20% consistently.

Therefore it was a no brainer to me to just transfer 30% of my trading money to mba forex and get stability on that first while I continue to trade with the other 70%.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Lol......still observing them. I love it when people take financial risk, honestly, it is a difficult thing to do, but it is the only road that leads to wealth. "There is no short cut to anywhere that is worth going"-Beverly sills

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by videomystro(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
bizgenera:

So well said
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
50nizzy:

Your First ROI should be received one month from the date you made the investment.

Yes it is one month, I just said I initiated a withdrawal this morning....I am asking how long does it take to be paid after you have issued a withdrawal for your ROI??

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by shullygirl: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Yes it is one month, I just said I initiated a withdrawal this morning....I am asking how long does it take to be paid after you have issued a withdrawal for your ROI??

Be patient and wait till tomorrow.
I initiated my withdrawal at 1am and received payment into my account around 5pm.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.