Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173422 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
ThatPetiteChic:

Drop your number
Re: MBA Investors Forum by athorello(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Let me give a shout out to all those prospective investors who reached out to me for information despite my post where I said I won't attend to any more such requests. Sometimes these kinds of stubbornness does get results.

today, I opened an investment for someone all the way from Jos!...and this is after days of patient exchanges between myself and him on Telegram. Once I was convinced he was set to invest I shared my contact details with him and we have spoken a few times. I am not proud or haughty. But experience has shown me that I can't just be dropping my personal contact details so as to avoid being innundated with requests and inquiries from people who may eventually not invest.

I have absolutely no issues working with anyone interested in investing with MBA with their account domiciled at my branch. I am also hesitant/reluctant to assist anyone interested in investing via our online platform. This is because investments done there dont count towards my personal or branch KPI. So it is like me putting so much effort in winning an investor. And when won it doesn't count towards my appraisal. It's also the same reason I don't render much assistance for those interested in other branches as well. The online platform has no issues and anyone interested in investing through it are more than welcome to.
Those it mean that those who opened physical accounts at your branches can't access it online?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
athorello:

Those it mean that those who opened physical accounts at your branches can't access it online?

No. Not yet
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Blitzerz: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
0ubenji:
and stopped coz?
Results were not impressive
Re: MBA Investors Forum by keleto(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
GUY85:
MBA is for real. 15% ROI is achievable..very very. They should be very comfortable in paying out 15% with Fores Trading. I am currently registered with a company that sends trading signals everyday. I get like 40% of my capital in a week. Worst is 30%. Calculate that for a month. So MBA paying 15% is comfortable for them.

Hey bro, I just sent you a private message
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lovisious(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Good day everyone,if you stay in Suleja or Abuja and need a private tutor for your kids,my kid sis is available. She is a 400l medical student of uniport.you can reach her via this phone number: zero,eight,one,six,five,three five,two five,one,nine (08165352519) or contact me via my email,thanks
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 12:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Wow
airsaylongcom:

You are well informed o. Matter of fact some branches get 1bn......

....Monthly!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Cleoo(f): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Please I'm new here, how can one participate? Can someone kindly put me through, thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Go through the thread first. All you need is already here.
Cleoo:
Please I'm new here, how can one participate? Can someone kindly put me through, thanks

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EngrIKEM: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2020
At my bank to get my SOA want to do a top up,my roi data is 18th and this my 5th month next month ends my 6months program.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Bro are you sure you need SOA for top up?
EngrIKEM:
At my bank to get my SOA want to do a top up,my roi data is 18th and this my 5th month next month ends my 6months program.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by LegitDeals247: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You are well informed o. Matter of fact some branches get 1bn......

....Monthly!

Abuja Branch
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ice4u999(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Let me give a shout out to all those prospective investors who reached out to me for information despite my post where I said I won't attend to any more such requests. Sometimes these kinds of stubbornness does get results.

today, I opened an investment for someone all the way from Jos!...and this is after days of patient exchanges between myself and him on Telegram. Once I was convinced he was set to invest I shared my contact details with him and we have spoken a few times. I am not proud or haughty. But experience has shown me that I can't just be dropping my personal contact details so as to avoid being innundated with requests and inquiries from people who may eventually not invest.

I have absolutely no issues working with anyone interested in investing with MBA with their account domiciled at my branch. I am also hesitant/reluctant to assist anyone interested in investing via our online platform. This is because investments done there dont count towards my personal or branch KPI. So it is like me putting so much effort in winning an investor. And when won it doesn't count towards my appraisal. It's also the same reason I don't render much assistance for those interested in other branches as well. The online platform has no issues and anyone interested in investing through it are more than welcome to.

What state is your branch located??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2020
ice4u999:

What state is your branch located??
Lag
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ice4u999(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lag

Can you send me your office address, name and phone contact to my email address ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2020
ice4u999:

Can you send me your office address, name and phone contact to my email address ?

Chat me on Telegram @airsay
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2020
EngrIKEM:
u don't need SOA to topup, u need it to roll over
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ice4u999(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Chat me on Telegram @airsay

Are you the Escobar ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by businesscitadel(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Please, I would like to invest with MBA forex. Can someone please post the link to their website. Thanks in advance!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2020
ice4u999:

Are you the Escobar ?

You are chatting with the right person
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ice4u999(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You are chatting with the right person

Ok thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2020
ifeanyija:
u don't need SOA to topup, u need it to roll over
Pls what are the requirments for top-up? have not done top up before.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Good one Airsaylong....
Its been a while i came online only to see all the brouhaha...
Thank you for all you do for us here even when its not convenient for you....
Leave the people who love to mouth off unnecessarily-I bet if the tables were turned, they wouldn't do a quarter of what you have done.
We know who you are and we appreciate you.
Welldone!

airsaylongcom:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Pls what are the requirments for top-up? have not done top up before.
just make payment of 360k and above. go to their office with evidence of payment and fill a topup form.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
businesscitadel:
Please, I would like to invest with MBA forex. Can someone please post the link to their website. Thanks in advance!
www.mbatrades.com

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Smartphelz: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lutexx: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
GUY85:
MBA is for real. 15% ROI is achievable..very very. They should be very comfortable in paying out 15% with Fores Trading. I am currently registered with a company that sends trading signals everyday. I get like 40% of my capital in a week. Worst is 30%. Calculate that for a month. So MBA paying 15% is comfortable for them.

Hello bro, can you share the link of the signal provide you us?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Blitzerz: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lutexx:

Hello bro, can you share the link of the signal provide you us?

I have kindly asked him before.
He replied me with questions.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lutexx: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Blitzerz:

I have kindly asked him before.
He replied me with questions.
I wonder what the challenge is.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by nellyquash(f): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
ojexin:
Please I need advice from the house, can I invest with MBA forex trading. Am surprised with the sweet-mouthed 20% monthly interest promised within 6 months of investing . Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Very real, Most of my colleagues and friends are into it.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godfullsam(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
I went to their office in Abuja last month to make enquiry for the forex trading academy.

They told me that I have to pay the sum of 120000 naira to join the trading tutorial class. Duration is 3 months and 3 times per week.

For me, that is on the high side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.