Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170956 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chriatia6: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2020
SQLmastar:

Have you been paid now?

No payment yet bro I went there yesterday to comolain as usual and my anger is they don't know why I have not been paid
I requested for my money Sha that I am not doing again want to terminate it

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2020
OK. Thanks for being honest. I'm sure you enjoyed the period you were with MBA. I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

chriatia6:

No payment yet bro I went there yesterday to comolain as usual and my anger is they don't know why I have not been paid
I requested for my money Sha that I am not doing again want to terminate it
Re: MBA Investors Forum by chriatia6: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Flash83:
OK. Thanks for being honest. I'm sure you enjoyed the period you were with MBA. I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Sure I did maybe they are falling now. The capacity to contain the growing population is not there. There are whole lot of complaint of different kind.
I met a guy with similar issue fresh investment two month no pay my qualifications is is it that they didn't acknowledge his payment I think MBA have a way of verifying payment using payment proof before creating a profile for a customer or they don't ? Why is the guy not paid? Their complain is much. you will know if you visit their branch and go to the complain section to see people with rumple faces keeping quiet.... Serious can't go through the stress again
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2020
chriatia6:

Sure I did maybe they are falling now. The capacity to contain the growing population is not there. There are whole lot of complaint of different kind.
I met a guy with similar issue fresh investment two month no pay my qualifications is is it that they didn't acknowledge his payment I think MBA have a way of verifying payment using payment proof before creating a profile for a customer or they don't ? Why is the guy not paid? Their complain is much. you will know if you visit their branch and go to the complain section to see people with rumple faces keeping quiet.... Serious can't go through the stress again

How long have you been with them?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by chriatia6: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

How long have you been with them?

One year now. They have been trying Sha oo but they need to improve their capacity cos many people are investing now
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Same people here complaining they haven't been paid are the same ones that will keep quiet when they are over paid. Until we hold their ROI. Then they start shouting upandan. Nansense and ingredients

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2020
AlmondRPG47, Flash83 and Greenvaiper thank you guys so much for the recommendation. It is highly appreciated.

But to be honest that person comes across like a ₦360k investor that will be troublesome (there are loads of ₦360k investors that don't give one trouble so I'm not insinuating that ₦360k equals trouble).

Please leave him let him go to Uyo o

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2020
chriatia6:

One year now. They have been trying Sha oo but they need to improve their capacity cos many people are investing now

I think the problem is their staff. Because I noticed the operations of some branches is smooth. People who invested in some branches receive their ROI steady, while investors with some branches are having much hitches. Should be some of their staff that's giving MBA a bad name.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chriatia6: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Same people here complaining they haven't been paid are the same ones that will keep quiet when they are over paid. Until we hold their ROI. Then they start shouting upandan. Nansense and ingredients

Really? See this fow....just try get sense even if it's small it will help you through things
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

How can someone be paid twice and such person will keep quite?I was paid twice and i returned the money fast, if one knows the law of gathering long lasting wealth he will not take another man sweat and if one follows it lawfully, it will always lead to multiple increase.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2020
chriatia6:

they should employ more people
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2020
chriatia6:

Really? See this fow....just try get sense even if it's small it will help you through things

E pain you abi? I didn't even mention or quote you and u dey identify with my post. I can send you a Termination Form and termination process so you can quickly start

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

E pain you abi? I didn't even mention or quote you and u dey identify with my post. I can send you a Termination Form and termination process so you can quickly start
you are just too rude to be working as a staff in any company...

You self, go dey follow chase away customers from your branch

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Tolu121:
you are just too rude to be working as a staff in any company...

You self, go dey follow chase away customers from your branch

I'm polite to who's polite with me. And rude to who is. I'm here in my private capacity. And my job has nothing to do with it. Those who have engaged me can tell you if I'm rude or not.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I'm polite to who's polite with me. And rude to who is. I'm here in my private capacity. And my job has nothing to do with it. Those who have engaged me can tell you if I'm rude or not.
okay
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Section 12.0 of the T&Cs is quite interesting.

I would love to see what the MOU says about an investor's funds and the monthly returns...the MOU should be the binding contract, and not the T&Cs. Beside, I think this section 12 that has to do with termination is related to the website alone...someone should prove me wrong.

We've business and law experts here, maybe you guys should shed light on this.

And, Airsalong, if you can spare some time to explain for knowledge sake, we'll be very grateful.

BIGBANG007:
Thanks grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Marychigozie: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2020
recentalasko:
Anyone with an idea. Even if it's bank loan jst gve me details.

Kindly chat or call Mary 07060466024 for enquires on loan, I work with creditville limited
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
This is stale news, which lacked and still lack substance!

Have you ever made an investment based on informed decision, in your entire life? I mean no disrespect, but, you'll have to grow up one day.

BIGBANG007:
I wish you'll nothing but GOODLUCK!

https://sec.gov.ng/activities-of-unlawful-market-operators/

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Wow. 1 whole year and you are speaking ill. You can quietly leave if you aren't comfortable no more. Don't spoil the market bro. I'm sure there is a reason for the delay. Just calm down and all will be sorted.
chriatia6:

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2020
Hmm people are terrible
airsaylongcom:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2020
AlmondRPG47:

I would love to see what the MOU says about an investor's funds and the monthly returns...the MOU should be the binding contract, and not the T&Cs. Beside, I think this section 12 that has to do with termination is related to the website alone...someone should prove me wrong.

And, Airsalong, if you can spare some time to explain for knowledge sake, we'll be very grateful.

NDA has my hands tied on this

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Marychigozie:

Kindly chat or call Mary 07060466024 for enquires on loan, I work with creditville limited

What's your interest rate per annum?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Marychigozie: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

3.9% monthly
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2020
3.9% monthly, compounding on available loan balance monthly. You should be looking at paying an interest of 35 to 40% PA. It's good to be better informed before getting involved in anything.

ChybuzzDD:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Marychigozie:

3.9% monthly

Too bad and outrageous. Nigerians are very greedy.
In the middle east, banks beg customers to come take loans at 4 to 6% per annum.
Will be taking it and investing in Nigeria.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's not greed, rather it's being smart.

Lenders understand that the average Nigerian is 'battered' and 'left to die' by the same government he pay tax to. So he'll basically do anything (including paying an outrageously high interest on loan), in order to free himself.

Thank God there's MBA, a hopeless lazy Nigerian can now dream of taking a loan at 40% interest PA and make over 200% ROI in 12 months, doing absolutely nothing! At the end, he pays back the loan+interest from monthly ROIs, and still have over 100% left...at this point he gets even more lazy and start living like those degraded 'big boys' in Lagos!

Don't be a lazy Nigerian! Be a smart Nigerian, start a business with your ROIs and be an employer!

ChybuzzDD:

Too bad and outrageous. Nigerians are very greedy.
In the middle east, banks beg customers to come take loans at 4 to 6% per annum.
Will be taking it and investing in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Abimbola007(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
50nizzy:

Then gladly give them your money.

MBA gives 15% every month for 6 months and many here are ok with that.
Sure, and I am gladly reaping my 20% every month
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Abimbola007(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Enyika:
Can you share the info?

here it is

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
It's not greed, rather it's being smart.

Lenders understand that the average Nigerian is 'battered' and 'left to die' by the same government he pay tax to. So he'll basically do anything (including paying an outrageously high interest on loan), in order to free himself.

Thank God there's MBA, a hopeless lazy Nigerian can now dream of taking a loan at 40% interest PA and make over 200% ROI in 12 months, doing absolutely nothing! At the end, he pays back the loan+interest from monthly ROIs, and still have over 100% left...at this point he gets even more lazy and start living like those degraded 'big boys' in Lagos!

Don't be a lazy Nigerian! Be a smart Nigerian, start a business with your ROIs and be an employer!

Lol at "degraded big boys"..

But truth be told o there are people wey "you know say money nobi problem"...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
This is stale news, which lacked and still lack substance!

Have you ever made an investment based on informed decision, in your entire life? I mean no disrespect, but, you'll have to grow up one day.

No offense taken... It's your money... ENJOY!

Over 10 thousand business location in Nigeria... wow!

In T&C 12.0... You saw the full stop after the first sentence right? even their representative here said his hands are tied to shed more light.

Like I said and I quote "I WISH YOU'LL NOTHING BUT GOODLUCK!"

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Morganaliticus: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
BIGBANG007:

No offense taken... It's your money... ENJOY!

Over 10 thousand business location in Nigeria... wow!

In T&C 12.0... You saw the full stop after the first sentence right? even their representative here said his hands are tied to shed more light.

Like I said and I quote "I WISH YOU'LL NOTHING BUT GOODLUCK!"

Cheers.
"10,000" active investors, "10" business locations!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
AlmondRPG47:

The terms and conditions as stated on the website is only related to the site and has absolutely nothing to do with your investment. It is only activated if the website user breaches or abuses d use of the site. Every website Whether business or commercial has a compulsory I. T requirement to state terms and conditions for people who open their websites.
These terms and conditions are generic in most corporate websites in Nigeria and all over.
Please let's stop giving some misguided riffraffs the opportunities to create unnecessary tensions or panic on this thread like the idiot above my post who posted a screenshot and can't even read the screenshot he posted properly

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.