Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173540 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 2:23am On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Then open for the whole community then..Like I said, ripping off the system.....I fully said I don't mind the amount you put in, I am only against the multiple accounts opened under family all ran by ONE person JUST to keep that 15% margin..Why not just invest all the money in 1 account??

You make it sound like MBA is a Ponzi Scheme. This is not your typical multilevel marketing platform.

More inflows into MBA account doesn't harm anyone, how you go about inputting that inflow into their bank account without confusing them with same names linked to multiple accounts is what you should avoid.

No need taking paracetamol for MBA; in fact, they're not complaining.

You're starting to sound like a bad belle to be honest because your logic doesn't make sense. Just like saying, people should not invest 4.9 Million Naira and opt for 5 Million Naira instead because of the ROI difference.

IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS HOW INVESTORS CHOOSE TO INVEST THEIR MONEY, AS LONG AS THE SYSTEM ISN'T COMPLAINING TO YOU AND IT'S LEGAL.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:39am On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:
Opening for your wife is fine, That is her running that account..But for your kids and family members?? c'mon some has uncle, aunty, nephew, etc all ran by ONE person, I know what I am saying here.

Guy I still dey laugh oo.

So if I have 20 million naira to invest in MBA, I should RISK it in only one account and get 10% ? You try well well.

When I can split that cash into multiple accounts and make more money for the RISK I am taking.

It seems totally unfair for the investor risking little and he goes home with 15% monthly, while the investor that is risking much more would go home with a meagre 10% or 5%.

If you are risking more, then you should make more. (That is common-sense investing)

Guy think am. if na you be the 20 million naira investor, you go gree collect 10% ? You nor like money ?

Knowing that you are taking more risk than the 1,000 dollars investor that goes home monthly with 15%.

Also note that MBA would have cancelled multiple accounts for family members if they know it would Crumble the Business. So no cause for alarm.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Usquared: 4:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Aptly put! End of case.
To think of it, when you send statement of account for roll over. Don't you know they see where you have sent money to and received money from? They are fine with it. So we shouldn't be the ones saying it is bad.

In my opinion, those that do above 4.999 do really high amounts which will be tough to split, or they wanna chop on code (it's not everything you will involve family members, make money no cause wahala).

50nizzy:

So if I have 20 million naira to invest in MBA, I should RISK it in only one account and get 10% ? You try well well.

When I can split that cash into multiple accounts and make more money for the RISK I am taking.

It seems totally unfair for the investor risking little and he goes home with 15% monthly, while the investor that is risking much more would go home with a meagre 10% or 5%.

If you are risking more, then you should make more. (That is common-sense investing)

Guy think am. if na you be the 20 million naira investor, you go gree collect 10% ? You nor like money ?

Knowing that you are taking more risk than the 1,000 dollars investor that goes home monthly with 15%.

Also note that MBA would have cancelled multiple accounts for family members if they know it would Crumble the Business. So no cause for alarm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2020
aremso:

oga dont do folo folo ooo research about the company you want to invest your money and enter at a good price if not you will pay school fees. UBA is ok but u must get it at a bargain price also, as a beginner NEVER near transcorpse ooo better to have 1m million of fcmb or fidelity bank than 50m units of transcorpse. You can me wt any amount infact u can buy the whole of 36 billion OS if you have the money

I how can I buy this shares do I have to go too their banks. Or where?? And where can I chat you up to gain more knowledge on this.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Enyinne(f): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick -alert . Check for this thread on investment forum on nairaland , follow and read up . Then ask your questions there
Molo001:

I how can I buy this shares do I have to go too their banks. Or where?? And where can I chat you up to gain more knowledge on this.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EASYLIFE4US: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Bitcoin is the future, earn with no investment while you can now...check my signature
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2020
50nizzy:

If I have the 20 million naira and I simply want the 15%, I will simply invest just 4.9 million only than to have multiple accounts just to chop...My problem here isn't investing amount, I don't care if you have 200 million to invest, it's your money, there are bigger whales in the industry. My annoyance is having multiple accounts to eat the system even if the system is not complaining......

Take for instance...A company or startup or business says they have units for sell, 1000 in total but an investor is allocated only 10 units and nothing more..buy your 10 units and bounce, simple but Nigerians will have 10 accounts just to buy 100 units claiming it is for family members when it is still you owning and collecting all the profit..Hypocrites

Whether we like the bitter truth or not, we all know that this is a looooong triangle building and building.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2020
kavey10:

You make it sound like MBA is a Ponzi Scheme. This is not your typical multilevel marketing platform.

More inflows into MBA account doesn't harm anyone, how you go about inputting that inflow into their bank account without confusing them with same names linked to multiple accounts then you are good to go.

No need taking paracetamol for MBA; in fact, they're not complaining.

You're starting to sound like a bad belle to be honest because your logic doesn't make sense. Just like saying, people should not invest 4.9 Million Naira and opt for 5 Million Naira instead because of the ROI difference.

IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS HOW INVESTORS CHOOSE TO INVEST THEIR MONEY, AS LONG AS THE SYSTEM ISN'T COMPLAINING TO YOU AND IT'S LEGAL.

The reason for having multiple accounts is not the yen yen yen of opening for wife and kids so that they can see money to do things, nooooo it's for that exact 15%, we all know the truth here.......So I am done with this argument here, if you like think say I no get money, fine, that's your thinking, think I am bad belle, na your own. I have said what I said and I know it touched the hypocrites here, Like I said, we are truly the cause and problem of this country, it starts from it's citizens.....chao

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by amanze54: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2020
Please when you get to the branch to invest, do you go with cash, cheque or make transfer via internet bank at the branch there

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alex81(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2020
amanze54:
Please when you get to the branch to invest, do you go with cash, cheque or make transfer via internet bank at the branch there
u make transfer, via bank app or ussd code and print out the receipt as evidence.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

The reason for having multiple accounts is not the yen yen yen of opening for wife and kids so that they can see money to do things, nooooo it's for that exact 15%, we all know the truth here.......So I am done with this argument here, if you like think say I no get money, fine, that's your thinking, think I am bad belle, na your own. I have said what I said and I know it touched the hypocrites here, Like I said, we are truly the cause and problem of this country, it starts from it's citizens.....chao
it doesnt matter if some1 decides to invest for people, its not our business. it wont stop mba from paying others cos its also more fund for them. i registered for a friend with 400k and i get all the roi till my money is complete and he can continue earning the roi, so u can invest anyhw u want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

If I have the 20 million naira and I simply want the 15%, I will simply invest just 4.9 million only than to have multiple accounts just to chop...My problem here isn't investing amount, I don't care if you have 200 million to invest, it's your money, there are bigger whales in the industry. My annoyance is having multiple accounts to eat the system even if the system is not complaining......

Take for instance...A company or startup or business says they have units for sell, 1000 in total but an investor is allocated only 10 units and nothing more..buy your 10 units and bounce, simple but Nigerians will have 10 accounts just to buy 100 units claiming it is for family members when it is still you owning and collecting all the profit..Hypocrites

Whether we like the bitter truth or not, we all know that this is a looooong triangle building and building.
i dont understand u o, this is not mmm or shares

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sachiopropty(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Currency exchange rates for today, Aug 15, 2020.⁣

USD. GBP. EUR

•Buy $470. 598. 540

•Sell $475. 610. 547

Bureau De Change

#Forex #Fx #CBN #ExchangeRate #Naira #Pounds #Euro #Dollars #Nigeria
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2020
ifeanyija:
i dont understand u o, this is not mmm or shares

His analogy is off point. MBA doesn't issue subscription for shares. MBA isn't a Ponzi Scheme (pyramid scheme).

It's official, he's an unrepentant bad belle. Case closed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lammyna(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Stop what, precisely? I should stop protecting my investment/company from hypocrites like yourself?

Guess what? I own 2.5M units of UBA shares and 10M units of Transcorp shares, all thanks to MBA. And I'll own more in months to come...

Samtos you call it? I can't even find it with a simple Google search...no reviews or online presence whatsoever! Begs the question; what are you trying to sell? Cos I ain't buying...

You guys are boasting of millions here and someone like me has been asking for just minimum amount to invest with MBA.

If you guys are making millions and none can help who can't even boast of just #10k in his account at this time, a jo je kodun bi enikan ko yo.

In short, I need someone that can even borrow me to invest because MBA worths it, I will surely pay back. Lamina Hammed Babatunde GTB 0001931546. If I beg, it worths it and come and see what God would have done in my family in the next one year. #HELPTHENEEDY

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godson213: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2020
I am at the MBA forex office in portharcourt right now and ive been told that the maturity date has been moved from 6months to 12month..i need to know if this is still safe

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
On a Sunday? At the PH office?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ufemia26: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guys, I intend to rollover next month but I heard that the new plan is now 12months. I won't stay that long as I need the funds by Nov for something urgent. I wanna know if one can terminate his contract midway?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Just do a huge Saver which is 6 months long.

Terminating before your due date now attracts a 10% surcharge on your capital and NO ROI paid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ufemia26: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Just do a huge Saver which is 6 months long.

Terminating before your due date now attracts a 10% surcharge on your capital and NO ROI paid

Wow! These new changes sha.
What about people on the previous 6 months contract? The new rule applies to them?

That means I won't be able to rollover anymore as I need the funds for something urgent.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Oga leave that thing, nothing like that..The money is still ate by YOU... Don't bring your kids into this or whatever...Why don't you open business for your kids na?? So that the profit from there can be paying their fees.. Nonsense justification you brought up as a point.. Crumbling the system is taking care of your kids?? Really??

There should be an "Dislike/Thumbs Down" button, I could really use one on this comment already. You are only pained coz you don't have such funds to invest. There is a thin line between being smart and rubbing the system.

FYI: I use a pseudo moniker here, so your response will have no effect on me.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ufemia26:

Wow! These new changes sha.
What about people on the previous 6 months contract? The new rule applies to them?

That means I won't be able to rollover anymore as I need the funds for something urgent.

If you need your money in November then don't rollover. There's the possibility that the earlier you exit the heavier the surcharge. It's currently a flat 10% but it can be changed to a sliding percentage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lest I forget, Alert entered yesterday!!!

TIP: if you invested online, just login to your dashboard on your ROI due date as early as possible and withdraw as desired instead of waiting for MBA to credit your bank account.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:

If you need your money in November then don't rollover. There's the possibility that the earlier you exit the heavier the surcharge. It's currently a flat 10% but it can be changed to a sliding percentage
Please oo, which one is currently 10%? Is it the new package or what?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
The moment that you realise that life is per head, life actually becomes easier for you..... Let me tell you the bitter truth.... Nobody here will give you even 50kobo.... Not because they don't like you but because everybody Dey run their own race...... Try and save... Small small you'll get there..... Cheers
lammyna:

You guys are boasting of millions here and someone like me has been asking for just minimum amount to invest with MBA. Do you want me to commit suicide (God forbid)?

If you guys are making millions and none can help who can't even boast of just #10k in his account at this time, a jo je kodun bi enikan ko yo.

In short, I need someone that can even borrow me to invest because MBA worths it, I will surely pay back. Lamina Hammed Babatunde GTB 0001931546. If I beg, it worths it and come and see what God would have done in my family in the next one year. #HELPTHENEEDY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
glabber:
The moment that you realise that life is per head, life actually becomes easier for you..... Let me tell you the bitter truth.... Nobody here will give you even 50kobo.... Not because they don't like you but because everybody Dey run their own race...... Try and save... Small small you'll get there..... Cheers

TRP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lammyna(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
glabber:

Hmmmm...thanks. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Molo001:

Lol.... Before you go on a buying spree, it is very important to know what you are getting into. The truth is shares are not as secure as people presumed them to be. Get a thorough fundamental knowledge that will guide you in buying the right business because if you do not, things might get ugly. But seriously there is nothing scary about it, provided you know what you are doing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

I don't waist my Ammo on fellow MBA Investors. (I keep them for the naysayers that trespass this thread)

I can see you belong to the Small Scale Holier than thou MBA Investors Club . ------- No problem, I would see you at the Top.

We that have multiple accounts and are being accused of wanting to crumble the Business belong to the Smart High Roller MBA Investors Club.

More Importantly, The Kingdom of MBA is Large enough to accommodate each and everyone of us.

And since you know how to release venom that can touch and pepper hypocrites, I would like to see you release them when the naysayers come here and rubbish your investment in MBA.

If you don't release your venom when they come, then you are the Bigger Hypocrite.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bcpump: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
lammyna:

You guys are boasting of millions here and someone like me has been asking for just minimum amount to invest with MBA. Do you want me to commit suicide (God forbid)?

you sound so entitled. you are using style to threaten suicide over someone's hard earned money. I pity anyone that will give you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lammyna(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bcpump:

you sound so entitled. you are using style to threaten suicide over someone's hard earned money. I pity anyone that will give you

Haba, it is not up to that now. I was just joking now and moreso I said God forbid. Nothing bad in expressing mind and asking for help now. Na wa ooo..

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bcpump:

Honestly, I wonder how people reason.... Why would someone think he will get strangers on Nairaland to borrow him money for investment?
Doesn't he have village land to sell or friends or relatives to lend from?
Anyway, let him keep trying his luck, maybe.... Just maybe.

Akpaamunsi Agwu

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.