Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170476 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bbfanboy01: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
GhostderGeist:

You invested online I'm guessing with your post. I'm yet to ever top up as I'm to receive my first ROI by 29th/30th but I believe you could see the button to credit and invest on your profile. Why don't you go on with it?

TANKS 4 D RESPONSE BUT I INVESTED IN D ABUJA OFFICE. THEY DONT PICK MY CALLS . PLS PPLE READING SHULD HELP ANSA DIS QUESTION TANKS
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
bbfanboy01:

TANKS 4 D RESPONSE BUT I INVESTED IN D ABUJA OFFICE. THEY DONT PICK MY CALLS . PLS PPLE READING SHULD HELP ANSA DIS QUESTION TANKS

Why don't you go ahead to walk in the office?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tomjazzy2: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello all.

Please must I physically visit their office before I can invest? If no, some one should please put me through on the process of investing online.

Also, is there any downside to investing online?
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by simplyshade: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
cheesy
careytommy37:

Ask your primary school teacher

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dehito:

It takes 2 extra days max.

I was paid already yesterday thanks

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by simplyshade: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oya, I am your primary school teacher. Take your calculator and punch 15% of 940... Sorry 15 over 100 times 940 tongue
Molo001:

Mumuni like you. Must you reply me.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
50nizzy:

Nor Worry.

I go call FxManager, Fxjones and FxEfcc for you.

You go explain to them how you manage to generate your 40% ROI.

People are still calling MBA that offers 15% monthly ROI a scam and here you are with your 40% monthly ROI.

Clap for yourself.

FxManager is waiting for you to open your thread for this company. He would finish you there.
stop this wickedness
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2020
dyoungesture:

I was paid already yesterday thanks

I withdrew mine Aug 15th, this is Aug 18th now, still haven't been paid yet. Don't know what is going on.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by CowbellY: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Why don't you go ahead to walk in the office?

Can you please post their Lekki office address ?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PuZZyNegro: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes

Bro, I have someone who wants to invest in your Lekki office as well. Please, can you give me your number

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2020
CowbellY:

Can you please post their Lekki office address ?

I don't know the address. Perhaps Airsay can assist you with that, direct your question to him.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Swiftlee(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Tomjazzy2:
Hello all.

Please must I physically visit their office before I can invest? If no, some one should please put me through on the process of investing online.

Also, is there any downside to investing online?
Thanks
1. I registered and invested online without visiting the physical office. I got my first ROI on 4th, same day I withdrew.
2. You should just pay online using your credit card. When the fund is acknowledged, click on invest on your dashboard.
3. There is no downside of the online investment at all. I followed guidance like this on here and did everything. Your returns will come as at when due however, if you are close to any of their office, just visit them for further clarifications.

Cheers to greatness!

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Uhmmm how long does it take for ROI to be paid?? My due date was 15th August and I made withdrawal on the 16th August, till now which is 18th August, I am still yet to be paid my ROI plus the remaining balance that was there. Is there any issue or are they following 1-3 business working days protocol?? Their customer care line isn't working.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone know the customer care email for MBA?? The one on their site is not working, saying email address not found/invalid....It is instead redirecting me to info@bitcon.com and support@biitcon.com instead of info@MBAtrading.org and support@MBAtrading.org....Please is this correct?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2020
But why did you initiate your withdrawals on a non working day?

ucosuagwu:
Uhmmm how long does it take for ROI to be paid?? My due date was 15th August and I made withdrawal on the 16th August, till now which is 18th August, I am still yet to be paid my ROI plus the remaining balance that was there. Is there any issue or are they following 1-3 business working days protocol?? Their customer care line isn't working.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Use the one sent to you via your flutterwave receipt mail. I'm suspecting that order for withdrawing must have enter pending. Why not initiate another one?
ucosuagwu:
Does anyone know the customer care email for MBA?? The one on their site is not working, saying email address not found/invalid....It is instead redirecting me to info@bitcon.com and support@biitcon.com instead of info@MBAtrading.org and support@MBAtrading.org....Please is this correct?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by einsteine(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
bizgenera:
Angel Investor(s) Needed To Co-own an Online Biz Forecasting Portal.

Hello great minds,

I am an entrepreneur with creative talents and business acumen. I want to create a Financial information portal that would provide the following for a teeming subscriber base...

1. Profitable Forex signals
2. Profitable Binary signals
3. Profitable Crypto currency signals
4. Profitable Sport tips
5. Profitable shares tips
6. Profitable lottery tips

Experts have been assembled in these fields and subscribers would be able to take advantage of their wealth of experience and knowledge at a fraction of the cost to make money unlike ever before!

The portal is going to be a hot cake.

With the massive marketing strategies I have in plan, the number of visitors to the Web portal daily would soon compete with nairaland.

Subscription and Advert revenues from this venture would then be worth the while of such an angel investor(s) .

There is currently no portal like this on earth.

I am seeking a phase 1 venture capital of N1m to kick start the project.

The angel investor (s) would enjoy the following...

1. Free life time access to the portal
2. Juicy profit share
3. Subsidy on Adverts from the investor(s) on the portal etc

If you would like to make history and money with me, you can kindly get in touch on the number below for details.

Call/whatsapp - 07081516945 (Vince)

Let's create the Bloomberg of Nigeria.. Together!

EVERY GREAT COMPANY STARTED WITH AN IDEA. NIGERIANS ARE AWAKE TO ONLINE BUSINESSES HENCE A PORTAL LIKE THIS IS VERY NECESSARY TO TAKE CARE OF THIS NICHE.

You don't need venture capital to create this FFS

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Why is this thread being turned into an advert site by other posters.
Something needs to be done about this as it's making following this thread stressful

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=careytommy37 post=92952395]Why is this thread being turned into an advert site by other posters.
Something needs to be done about this as it's making following this thread stressful [/quot

Meats attract vultures.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hensil(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Robert Kiyosaki once said: "if someone invites you to join an investment business, join the business even if you don't know what it is all about. But be patient and learn the process gradually and relentlessly. Remain there even if it takes you 1 - 6 months to be successful in it because when the benefits begin to flow, you will NEVER be the same person ever again." People don't have the patience to build a business for 3 years. But they have the patience to go to work for 40 years. It's crazy how some people feel that 1-2 years in a business is a long time to get rich. However, don't feel that 40 years at a job is a long time to stay broke.

My name is Emeka henry, I am a skilled Serial Entrepreneur and Digital Network Marketer, I bring you yet another opportunity that you can take advantage of and better your standard of living, Today I bring you dw-arerben Investment.

What is dw-arerben Investment :
dw-arerben Investment is a company that is into forex, crypto and binary trading. We also handle funds management and investment. dw-arerben Investments is dedicated to creating long-term value for our clients. The investment needs of our clients are at the heart of what we do. We offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions,
as well as the very highest level of service and support.Contact me on
0706 317 4181 to learn more about this Investment opportunity and also if you wish to invest and to follow up your Investments.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Successdude(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
eezeribe:

Will do that Tomorrow

hello bro .. could someone have more than one investments running simultaneously but different amount ?

like one is 3m at 15% and the other 6million going for 10% ?

is that possible or both must be on same ROI percentage ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
atigro:
Use the one sent to you via your flutterwave receipt mail. I'm suspecting that order for withdrawing must have enter pending. Why not initiate another one?

Yes It has entered Pending... I cannot initiate another withdrawal due to my balance being 0...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
atigro:
But why did you initiate your withdrawals on a non working day?

I was never told to initiate my withdrawal on a non working day, besides there are people here that got paid on sunday when they did withdrawal on saturday..I can't be the only one ever withdrawing on a weekends ever?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
atigro:

Well I just sent them an email with my pending withdrawal ID, Hoping on their reply and quick response, Thank you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ayobamizz: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello MBA investors, please how long does it take for MBA agreement document to be ready after investment?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Online or branch account?

ayobamizz:
Hello MBA investors, please how long does it take for MBA agreement document to be ready after investment?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tomjazzy2: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Swiftlee:

1. I registered and invested online without visiting the physical office. I got my first ROI on 4th, same day I withdrew.
2. You should just pay online using your credit card. When the fund is acknowledged, click on invest on your dashboard.
3. There is no downside of the online investment at all. I followed guidance like this on here and did everything. Your returns will come as at when due however, if you are close to any of their office, just visit them for further clarifications.

Cheers to greatness!

Many thanks for the reply.

I was at their office today in PH and the crowd wasn't encouraging at all. I couldn't even see any customer rep.

I learnt from the people outside that since they now generate a unique code before you can make payment, online registration isn't possible again.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Interesting development. . Let's see how it all goes from here

Tomjazzy2:

Many thanks for the reply.

I was at their office today in PH and the crowd wasn't encouraging at all. I couldn't even see any customer rep.

I learnt from the people outside that since they now generate a unique code before you can make payment, online registration isn't possible again.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by samonom(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Just received my 3rd rollover yesterday, MBA welldone. Online

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
How was your withdrawal experience,hope it was smooth? Besides have u ever initiated a withdrawal during non working days/weekend and it was successful?

samonom:
Just received my 3rd rollover yesterday, MBA welldone. Online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.