Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173510 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SavageResponse(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
hensil:
Robert Kiyosaki once said: "if someone invites you to join an investment business, join the business even if you don't know what it is all about. But be patient and learn the process gradually and relentlessly. Remain there even if it takes you 1 - 6 months to be successful in it because when the benefits begin to flow, you will NEVER be the same person ever again." People don't have the patience to build a business for 3 years. But they have the patience to go to work for 40 years. It's crazy how some people feel that 1-2 years in a business is a long time to get rich. However, don't feel that 40 years at a job is a long time to stay broke.

My name is Emeka henry, I am a skilled Serial Entrepreneur and Digital Network Marketer, I bring you yet another opportunity that you can take advantage of and better your standard of living, Today I bring you dw-arerben Investment.

What is dw-arerben Investment :
dw-arerben Investment is a company that is into forex, crypto and binary trading. We also handle funds management and investment. dw-arerben Investments is dedicated to creating long-term value for our clients. The investment needs of our clients are at the heart of what we do. We offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions,
as well as the very highest level of service and support.Contact me on
0706 317 4181 to learn more about this Investment opportunity and also if you wish to invest and to follow up your Investments.

How does selling a multilevel investment scheme make you an entrepreneur?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
ucosuagwu:
Does anyone know the customer care email for MBA?? The one on their site is not working, saying email address not found/invalid....It is instead redirecting me to info@bitcon.com and support@biitcon.com instead of info@MBAtrading.org and support@MBAtrading.org....Please is this correct?

Run! Run!! Run!! Our address is support@mbatrades.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Successdude:

hello bro .. could someone have more than one investments running simultaneously but different amount ?

like one is 3m at 15% and the other 6million going for 10% ?

is that possible or both must be on same ROI percentage ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
ayobamizz:
Hello MBA investors, please how long does it take for MBA agreement document to be ready after investment?

Up to 15 days. Maybe longer in some branches
Re: MBA Investors Forum by afroxyz: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Molo001:
Just did a Topup of 940k all my investment with MBA now is 2.3m God bless MBA grin

And you don't know how to calculate ROI on 940k?

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Thank you, I have sent them 2 emails concerning my pending withdrawal and the transaction ID since 15th August. Just waiting on their reply, if not, na to go their office for lekki be that...Is the place always crowded??

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by atigro(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bro look well, na one of their staff quote you so. Try parley with him. He fit help you. No dull abeg! Bros airsaylongcom Biko help look into his matter make him BP no too rise. Na money matter be this. Thanks

ucosuagwu:

Thank you, I have sent them 2 emails concerning my pending withdrawal and the transaction ID since 15th August. Just waiting on their reply, if not, na to go their office for lekki be that...Is the place always crowded??

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
afroxyz:

And you don't know how to calculate ROI on 940k?

I just don’t know how much the 40k ontop of the 900k will bring in that’s where the confusion comes in.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Hello Sir, Can I message you privately? My withdrawal from online has been pending since August 15th when it was created, till now 18th nothing has been paid.. Should I send my withdrawal transaction ID?

The withdrawal is a mixture of balance that was there and ROI that was paid on the 14th.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
atigro:
Bro look well, na the head of IT Lekki branch quote you so. Try parley with him. He fit help you. No dull abeg! Bros airsaylongcom Biko help look into his matter make him BP no too rise. Na money matter be this. Thanks

Thank you for your concern and help...Tbh my BP don dey rise cause I see people here testifying to their ROI being paid on their due dates and mine just dey there dey pending...Not like it's so much of a big amount.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by donfelix4sure(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Second ROI just arrived. Due date was yesterday. Long live MBA.
MBA haters will suffocate here till 2023

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Hello Sir, Can I message you privately? My withdrawal from online has been pending since August 15th when it was created, till now 18th nothing has been paid.. Should I send my withdrawal transaction ID?

The withdrawal is a mixture of balance that was there and ROI that was paid on the 14th.
for online issues send message to support or Facebook page
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
ifeanyija:
for online issues send message to support or Facebook page

I have sent two emails to support@mbatrades.com concerning this issue, no reply yet.... I don't know the FB page, because clicking on the FB button from MBATrades says "Page Not Found". Could you help me out?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bbfanboy01: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

PLS SIR HW DO I TOP UP I RECEIVED MY ROI ON SUNDAY BUT AM IN ENUGU STATE CURENTLY BUSY WITH WORK. HV BEEN CALLING THE ABUJA CUSTOMER CARE NUM( WHERE I INVESTED) FOR 2 DAYS NOW DEY NOT PIKING. PLS REPLY TANKS .

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Also sir, do you have a number I can call?? To direct this issue.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=airsaylongcom post=92964696]

Boss really would like to inquire about something. Meshach101@gmail.com
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fxmanager has reached more than 30k pages... writing and replying to himself... grin grin

Is he a psycho? more than 30k pages alone

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hensil(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

How does selling a multilevel investment scheme make you an entrepreneur?
it's called multi-tasking you can be an entrepreneur and also an investment marketer I can own a business and also work for the government read it well maybe you might understand.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
gamaliel9:
Fxmanager has reached more than 30k pages... writing and replying to himself... grin grin

Is he a psycho? more than 30k pages alone
man needs to survive.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
atigro:
Bro look well, na the **********quote you so. Try parley with him. He fit help you. No dull abeg! Bros airsaylongcom Biko help look into his matter make him BP no too rise. Na money matter be this. Thanks

Please this is wrong. This is an anonymous forum. It's not right for you to state the guy's identity on a public forum without his consent.

For the sake of security and his job as he may have posted in threads that may endanger his job, can you please edit where you identified his position in the company

Please lets be guided

Akpaamunsi Agwu
Akpaamunsi Na Nkpi
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

Many thanks for the reply.

I was at their office today in PH and the crowd wasn't encouraging at all. I couldn't even see any customer rep.

I learnt from the people outside that since they now generate a unique code before you can make payment, online registration isn't possible again.

Na wao, I am thinking something oo. Nigeria population is about 200m and adults will be about 100m or less while others are children. What if FG invested 1000$ per adult head, its going to be $100B. It means each adult Nigerian will receive at least 50,000 Naira monthly. Is that not the end of poverty in the land?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by PuZZyNegro: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I quoted you and sent you a PM but no reply?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I left 2 years before you started JS1. Started with Okodugha

Egbon. I greet you sir.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gotten my first ROI.

15 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
BiggyB242:
Gotten my first ROI.

Online or manual?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 19, 2020
6 months done and dusted! It was just like yesterday, I took the bold step. Fxmanager and joeyburton, cover your face in shame tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Exactly!

One of the reason I went silent on this forum...the moment someone dropped his phone number asking me to get in touch, I knew some shit was about to get real!

...and RPG left the building!

Akpaamunsi:

Please this is wrong. This is an anonymous forum. It's not right for you to state the guy's identity on a public forum without his consent.

For the sake of security and his job as he may have posted in threads that may endanger his job, can you please edit where you identified his position in the company

Please lets be guided

Akpaamunsi Agwu
Akpaamunsi Na Nkpi
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Freelane33(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2020
100 percent
Rahmanjargo:

The first,real and only Jargo!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Molo001:

I just don’t know how much the 40k ontop of the 900k will bring in that’s where the confusion comes in.

look, if truly you can't calculate your Returns in %, despite the fact that it is being explained clearly, I doubt if you can go far in life - No offense please.

If you are to get % of any given amount, here is the simplest way to do it.

Your 940k as an example.
Capital ÷ 100 × 15% (940,000 ÷ 100 × 15 = 141,000)

So, if what you have in total capital as claimed is 2.3m, your Returns will be calculated below as:

Capital ÷ 100 × 15% (2,300,000 ÷ 100 × 15% = 345,000)

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
elela23:
Just did a Topup of 940k all my investment with MBA now is 2.3m God bless MBA. Can top-up change someone's original date of ROI?

We don't even know who is copying who.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Wolexyoshi:

look, if truly you can't calculate your Returns in %, despite the fact that it is being explained clearly, I doubt if you can go far in life - No offense please.

If you are to get % of any given amount, here is the simplest way to do it.

Your 940k as an example.
Capital ÷ 100 × 15% (940,000 ÷ 100 × 15 = 141,000)

So, if what you have in total capital as claimed is 2.3m, your Returns will be calculated below as:

Capital ÷ 100 × 15% (2,300,000 ÷ 100 × 15% = 345,000)

Lol I just laugh at the word you put out their (I doubt if you can go far in life.) Only if you know how successful I am. Well I am not offended by that no offense I was just Laughing... cheesy

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Molo001:

Lol I just laugh at the word you put out their (I doubt if you can go far in life.) Only if you know how successful I am. Well I am not offended by that no offense I was just Laughing... cheesy

Keeping laughing then and congrats in your success. But learn how to do small calculation, if not so many people will be laughing at you just the way I sensed it was on here for asking such question.

Peace Man!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.