Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173456 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
DragonFire433:

Get out from here. We don’t need your rubbish warning. To hell with your rubbish comment.

Your insult is enough. You have been banned!!! For now you can only view but u can't comment. This is to teach you a lesson to always control your emotions!!!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blitzerz:

I support MBA but I feel your pain.

Are u sure u won't approach a lawyer to follow you to their office? My opinion
Bad advice.
A lawyer to do what exactly... Let him. Go to their office and disturb them. Small till its rectified..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

Your insult is enough. You have been banned!!! For now you can only view but u can't comment. This is to teach you a lesson to always control your emotions!!!

Don't make the same mistake your father made in 1970

Invest in MBA today, so you can break the chains of poverty in your linage.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
glimpse33:

Don't make the same mistake your father made in 1970

Invest in MBA today, so you can break the chains of poverty in your linage.

It's like you want to be a troll?? I can feed u and all your family combined for another 20 years! I don't involve myself in scam investments like you poverty stricken fellow!!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fxmanager and your crazy crew, what are you looking for here. ?

Get lost from here. We are still getting paid.

God nor go shame us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godwin590: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Yes I was trying to top up but top up wasn't working..apparently there wasn't anywhere on the online dashboard to top up..the invest more button wasn't working so I decided to chill because I heard there's no top up anymore for our old plans but rather on the new one.. so I say make I chill because my second ROI is around the corner so I will withdraw both together, which is what I did and till now I haven't been paid...is there anything wrong I did??

No actually, there’s nothing wrong with what you did.

But you should have withdrawn your 360k immediately you noticed you can’t top up than waiting to withdraw both your ROI with the 360k. It obviously confused the staff/worker who was going to process the payment. But that issue can be resolved at their office if you ready.. person like me go turn their office upside down until them pay me my money o

Moreover, you should have waited until the end of your 6 months contract before thinking about topping up.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Blitzerz: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
captainking:

Bad advice.
A lawyer to do what exactly... Let him. Go to their office and disturb them. Small till its rectified..
He has been doing that.
How long do you want him to continue sir?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

So you can feel the heat.

When you come here and mock people’s investment, pretending to give advice, you think you would go unpunished ?

Once again, get lost from here. We don’t need your advice here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

It's like you want to be a troll?? I can feed u and all your family combined for another 20 years! I don't involve myself in scam investments like you poverty stricken fellow!!

Buzz off with your audio money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jhunnyleel:
Ucosuagwu, I really hope you get help real fast ..
I can honestly feel what you go through right now.
If you had stake the money on 2 odds or you trade forex and the money went left ..it’s still understandable
But being alive and your money is hanging somewhere without getting a clue of having it back is a very big heart attack..

But tbh,if one of this MBA branch catch fire today
Omo, make investors go sleep be that o grin

Y'll are so much ignorant. your money isn't saved at any MBA branch. the trading doesn't even happen here in Nigeria. the reasons physical branches might not be able to help much with online investments is because they don't even have access to it, it's being handled by the online team without a physical office (IMO). yeah, that can be improved, but that's the status quo for now.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
ogawisdom:

When it comes to money and business analog is better than digital.

If u invested at their office u will save urself this headache bc u will have account officer to handle ur issues.

Anyway keep visiting their office for solution n keep ur negative vibes off this thread abeg angry

Almost everyone is getting paid I don't know why ur experience is different?

just be sure u used the proper website and u were not scammed by online scammer.

Something is wrong with your investment either u invested wrongly or u are a disguised MBA hater

Wrong advice, keep calling the customer care (at least from my experience). try using different phone numbers. All the best!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

You're a poverty stricken fellow... You think I give a damn about your MBA shit!!! Go drink gutter water!!!

you dont give a damn but why come here to give fake advice to people you dont know or like.

Abeg carry your face go one side make better people see front.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

I think I will terminate and discontinue.

Bye Bye grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jhunnyleel: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
walebills:

Y'll are so much ignorant. your money isn't saved at any MBA branch. the trading doesn't even happen here in Nigeria. the reasons physical branches might not be able to help much with online investments is because they don't even have access to it, it's being handled by the online team without a physical office (IMO). yeah, that can be improved, but that's the status quo for now.

Yenyenyenyenyen.
the trading doesn’t happen in Nigeria..
Sorry o ,MBA spokesman grin

It’s been handled by the online team ! Leemaaoo
Online team wey you never meet for your life
Just shut up Abeg
I’m neither discouraging nor encouraging anyone
Ne me get my data & I fit talk anything

Thank you

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Godwin590:

But you should have withdrawn your 360k immediately you noticed you can’t top up than waiting to withdraw both your ROI with the 360k. It obviously confused the staff/worker who was going to process the payment. But that issue can be resolved at their office if you ready.. person like me go turn their office upside down until them pay me my money o

Moreover, you should have waited until the end of your 6 months contract before thinking about topping up.

I also feel that is the confusion but a balance is a balance. I mean it has transaction ID, I am not making it up...i will go back there on Wednesday since they said make I wait till Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

Someone that has not eaten wants to feed a whole family for 20 years. ?

Charity begins at home. Feed yourself and your family first before coming here to give people advice.

And don’t forget to feed your mind too. Very important.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Godwin590:

I also waited because I thought I would have to wait for my next ROI to be paid before topping up which then wasn't working so I withdrew the whole thing instead...it was 414k balance, I couldn't withdraw 360k and 54k differently.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

I also waited because I thought I would have to wait for my next ROI to be paid before topping up which then wasn't working so I withdrew the whole thing instead...it was 414k balance, I couldn't withdraw 360k and 54k differently.

Call these numbers on the image bro.
Speak smartly..

I have online account, and i just got paid

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
SQLmastar:
The online team really needs to sit-up. They are giving MBA a bad name. They barely answer calls.
I don't know why the guy case has dragged this long but they should have at least sent him a mail or something. It is really disheartning not hearing anything on your pending issues.
To the BM of online team; CALL YOUR TEAM TO ORDER (or give them some strokes of the cane. grin)

Funny stuff, this same online charges 2k extra for processing! That should be enuff, for greasing of palms grin

SQL/noSQL master, the charges is for Flutterwave!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Green snake...I hail thy poor self!

Heaven isn't on Earth, but can be made on Earth...seems the heaven we're building courtesy of MBA gives you headache! No, it gives you hell in our heaven!

Our alerts is your heartache...

'Let MBA crash', I hear you pray...'oh gOD, if pennywise can crash, MBA can too'!!! Your childish wishful thinking...LOL!

How you come to compare MBA to pennywise beats my imagination, enough to prove you're a nutcase...we, MBA investors, knew from the start that pennywise was a Ponzi and that its unsustainable system will fail...and that's the reason such a high 60% return didn't freak us one bit!

You dont have money to invest, so you seek to badmouth the system...claims of your audio money got me laughing!

You're a fucking mo-ron...someone need to give you a hard knock on your empty skull for a brain reset!

GreenKalada:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
walebills:

Wrong advice, keep calling the customer care (at least from my experience). try using different phone numbers. All the best!

U are a learner

So calling is better than visiting the office and talking in person.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Breakinglimit: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
To God be the glory .

My first ROI landed today.

MBA is the bae..

Thanks so much Airsaylongcom , my account officer.
I was surprised to receive it today because today is weekend o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thank you.

glimpse33:

Call these numbers on the image bro.
Speak smartly..

I have online account, and i just got paid
Re: MBA Investors Forum by SQLmastar(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
walebills:

Lol. no wonder you were against creating acct for one's children. #TeamMinimumAmount grin
could that be the reason for the delay on his payments?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
ogawisdom:

U are a learner

So calling is better than visiting the office and talking in person.

For online investment, yes! bring your proof if you think otherwise undecided
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Breakinglimit: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
idiopathic:
This pyramid scheme has just failed but nigerians are still hell bent on ploughing their funds into such schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5961266/pennywise-wealth-management-real-scam/

I will keep warning despite vitriol from mba marketers. I equally warned folks about penny wise but was laughed at, dismissed and scorned. I will also laugh at MBA investors when tides turn. They’ve increased from 6-months to 12-months but rather than pause and think, you all made up excuses. I am watching , hope I am wrong but the science tells me otherwise.

There are very few investments that generate over 250% per annum. If you compound this return over 10 to 15 years, it makes MBA forex traders the best of all times. Do you really believe MBA more profitable that huge investment banks who don’t report anything near these returns.

Please don’t allow greed and easy money to cloud your judgement.

POVERTY will kill people like you.

FX manager have been spreeing rubbish like what are you doing. But today he is paying 5% every week.
We don't need your advice .

I received my first ROI today.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Guy answer this question for me.

If you decide to terminate your investment by withdrawing your initial capital, like you did,

Are you supposed to get the initial capital and any ROI you have instantly ?

According to your online investment MOU, are you not supposed to give them time to process your initial capital ?

Because what I know is that you have to give them some time before you get your initial capital.

You have been busy telling us that it is your ROI you were waiting for. Not knowing that you have demanded for your initial capital.

I don’t know about online investment but if you walk to their office and demand for your initial capital, it is not instant, you have to give them time.

Online investment should not be any different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
SQLmastar:
could that be the reason for the delay on his payments?

Yes o, the gods are punishing him grin. His case is just special coz he had some pending uninvested amount in his wallet and wanted to withdraw that along with his monthly ROI. Online MBA procedures prolly didn't make provision, they should take care of such edge case going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

People that has money don't brag and they don't have time to troll or advise anyone online. I can see you can feed someone's family for 20 years online but wretched offline.

Get lost because nobody needs your silly advice here. It's only a fool like you that cries more than the bereaved. It's only a fool like you that takes paradol on another person's headache.

Did anyone here lend money from you to invest in MBA?? Use your silly advice and time to better the lives of your family and friends offline.
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

so you were withdrawing everything in your account ?

and expect to receive the money on time ?

that means you were closing the account. so you have to wait for some time before you receive everything.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.