Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173623 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by charleseee(f): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
ukeme200:
I just finished registering in their PH office. How long does it take to receive pin for me to make the payment? Those in the know, please enlighten me.

Thanks.
you didn't ask them?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by georgee(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
DragonFire433:

You came here to insult investors based your ignorance and expect to go scot free ?

Nobody try that nonsense here and go free.

You that came from an unbroken home, what did your parents teach you - - - to insult people without getting your facts right ?

It shows that ignorance runs in your family.

Video games has really messed up your head coupled with the poor training you got from your useless “unbroken home”.

Get lost from here and stay away from video games so that you can be useful to society.
I don't usually comment on this thread and yes am an MBA investor , but couldn't help notice your stupidity and to think you joined Nairaland barely a week ago makes it more worse for u... Beta go read ur books.. Oloriburuku omo jati jati

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
georgee:

I don't usually comment on this thread and yes am an MBA investor , but couldn't help notice your stupidity and to think you joined Nairaland barely a week ago makes it more worse for u... Beta go read ur books.. Oloriburuku omo jati jati

you are an investor and you still have the mind to insinuate that your fellow investors are senseless ?

If we are senseless what does that make you. ?

The leader of a senseless group of people ?

If we are senseless then our leader must be a mumu and a last mugu.

Birds of same feathers flock together.

I joined nairaland a week ago thank you very much. - - - keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
DragonFire433:

you are an investor and you still have the mind to insinuate that your fellow investors are senseless ?

If we are senseless what does that make you. ?

The leader of a senseless group of people ?

If we are senseless then our leader must be a mumu and a last mugu.

Birds of same feathers flock together.

I joined nairaland a week ago thank you very much. - - - keep deceiving yourself.

I will see where all these insults will take you, the way you defend MBA, I smell a rat here!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
fxjones:

I will see where all these insults will take you, the way you defend MBA, I smell a rat here!

Another hater in the hood. Get out of here.

The rat you smell is the one that died in your house. Go look for it.

God nor go shame us.

Get lost.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jhunnyleel: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
DragonFire433:

Guy this your comment is not totally true. it can best be described as half-truth.

If every investor here attack that man like you indicated above, do you think he would have the chance to keep explaining his problem ?

Initially we thought he was only waiting for his ROI and “one balance” (that is what he said initially)

After several days, he now explained to us that he wanted to Top up is account but was not successful and that was the money he wanted to withdraw along side the ROI.

The problem started with his initial explanations.

And trust me, if you don’t explain yourself well here, you would get different answers mixed with backlash.

I have been encouraging him to have patience even though I didn’t fully understand his issue and I don’t like MBA Online platform.

So my Guy modify your comment. Not everybody have been attacking him.

Oga rest Abeg , anyone is entitled to say anything. I mean any f**kin thing , no be you get this thread ..

You’ve invested in MBA ,then go and rest and keep waiting for your ROI, if anyone calls it a scam or ponzi whatever. It does not affect you
You’ve invested then just shut up Abeg and let the man find ways to get his money

LONG LIVE MBA grin

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
fxjones:

Enemy of progress, what is your own concern here. leave fellow investors to handle their disagreements

They would disagree to agree later. Abeg comot for here and start thinking of ways to revamp your failed investment scheme.

You said Mr Maxwell was your ''classmate'', why not humble yourself and learn from him so that your failed company can come back to life.

But you come here all the time plotting and waiting for the downfall of his company . Probably because he didn't allow you copy his answer in school ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jhunnyleel:

Oga rest Abeg , anyone is entitled to say anything. I mean any f**kin thing , no be you get this thread ..

You’ve invested in MBA ,then go and rest and keep waiting for your ROI, if anyone calls it a scam or ponzi whatever. It does not affect you
You’ve invested then just shut up Abeg and let the man find ways to get his money

LONG LIVE MBA grin

My guy, I disagree with you.

Our Enemies are not permitted to speak ill of our investment or investors on this thread. nobody stops them from saying their mind but they should do that in another thread.

This thread is strictly for MBA success stories and for fellow investors to rub minds.

it is not a platform for creating unnecessary panic when there is non. it is not a platform for haters to prove to us that we made a bad investment decision. it is not a platform for people to tell us how to invest our money.

Fxmanager created his own thread where he is doing his ''Youth service''. the haters of MBA can go there and join forces with him since they are fighting for the same cause. They can go there and do their youth service too.

And from one of your previous comments, you are not an investor in MBA but you believe in them. When you now put your money where your mouth is, then come and join me and fellow investors to chase this MBA haters like rabbits into the hole where they came from.

LONG LIVE MBA.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
50nizzy:

Enemy of progress, what is your own concern here. leave fellow investors to handle their disagreements

They would disagree to agree later. Abeg comot for here and start thinking of ways to revamp your failed investment scheme.

You said Mr Maxwell was your ''classmate'', why not humble yourself and learn from him so that your failed company can come back to life.

But you come here all the time plotting and waiting for the downfall of his company . Probably because he didn't allow you copy his answer in school ?

Is a matter of time, Time never lie. Best of luck, penny wise is already gone, company people claim has been existence for 2years, you only defend MBA so that there won’t be panic in other for innocent new ignorant folks to invest so you can at least get your money back, before they fold up. Keep deceiving your self.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
fxjones:

Is a matter of time, Time never lie. Best of luck, penny wise is already gone, company people claim has been existence for 2years, you only defend MBA so that there won’t be panic in other for innocent new ignorant folks to invest so you can at least get your money back, before they fold up. Keep deceiving your self.

Your problem is bitterness. So your work and purpose in life is to monitor investments of people and keep record of those that have crashed and will soon crash, all for free, instead of spending that time to build your future. What a waste of life?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by OfeAchi: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
DragonFire433:

You came here to insult investors based on your ignorance and expect to go scot free ?

Nobody try that nonsense here and go free.

You that came from an unbroken home, what did your parents teach you - - - to insult people without getting your facts right ?

It shows that ignorance runs in your family.

Video games has really messed up your head coupled with the poor training you got from your useless “unbroken home”.

Get lost from here and stay away from video games so that you can be useful to society.
Lol. How did you know he plays video games

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
fxjones:

Is a matter of time, Time never lie. Best of luck, you only defend MBA so that there won’t be panic in other for innocent new ignorant folks to invest so you can at least get your money back, before they fold up. Keep deceiving your self.

The hand of Esau, but the voice of Jacob

The name is fxjones but your comments are from the wicked heart of Fxmanager ---- Clap for yourself.

I have dug out the real source and mastermind of your foolish ideology and it goes to prove that fxjones and Fxmanager are one and the same . (They are conjoined twins) ---- you cannot deceive anyone here.

Fxmanager:
the fear of the scheme crashing before their cashing has cause them to, without conscience, spread the lies that the ponzi scheme is actually trading forex just to lure you into the scheme as a late investor, so as to enable the scheme to at least pay them some of their capital before shutting down. The question is, will you fall into such trap, because it is nothing but a trap for you the new investors,

What an evil former classmate you are, because you were not allowed to do expo in class, you now carry that old bad belle against the successful company of your classmate. ---- Go and bury your head in shame in the hole where you crawled out from.

Time never lie indeed, when you refuse to read book and made up your mind to do expo in school, don't you know that Time and Life would not wait for you ?. you are here envious of your classmate that took time to study his book.

Abeg fly comot for here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Your problem is bitterness. So your work and purpose in life is to monitor investments of people and keep record of those that have crashed and will soon crash, all for free, instead of spending that time to build your future. What a waste of life?

I Carry hand for you my sister. you too much.

This is where we kill them, this is where they die.

MBA FOR LIFE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
ojochenemiiye:
@airsaylong, hi. Please does your name on telegram include "Escobar"? I'm asking to be sure it's you on there. Thank you.

Yes
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hello everyone...my issue has been resolved and my money credited to my account..thank you airsaylongcom for your help and everyone who supported and contributed.

MBA keep doing the good work.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
ucosuagwu:
Hello everyone...my issue has been resolved and my money credited to my account..thank you airsaylongcom for your help and everyone who supported and contributed.

So happy for you....
Afflictions shall not arise a second time..
God bless you
God bless airsaylongcom
God bless MBA...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Finally, Enjoy your money.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by charleseee(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
ucosuagwu:

enjoy, hope u won't terminate again?

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
OfeAchi:
Lol. How did you know he plays video games

My guy,

Let’s kill that matter. That guy is an investor like myself, so no need to drag the issue any further.

God nor go shame us. So no need to shame ourselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mightymuy: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Online....
Akpaamunsi:

Manual or online?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Trayceey:
you got it wrong. Do your calculations well. Have you also forgotten that u ll get your capital back?
it's there o. I made a mistake. 750, not 720 in 6 months.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Uwlcm bro

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
ucosuagwu:

God nu go shame us

I am happy for you

Congrat...Enjoy Your Money..with one cold Pepsi and kpomo smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
So I must shout out to two silent readers here. Top notch guys. Sometimes you do very basic stuff for peeps and it's like you have done the world for them.

For one I just assisted his in-branch account o. And triggered the necessary email notifications and the guy was so overjoyed his joy made me happy. We'd only chatted on Telegram and even though he has my number (which I rarely give out make my phone no go turn to community phone) he hasn't called,texted or even whatsapp me. He's kept it strictly Telegram. And dare I say I appreciate that.

The other reader, actually pushed and pushed for a meetup. And I don't regret it. Very calm headed, non-pushy investor. Despite me not being his account officer I will do my best to make his experience with us memorable.

I have my flaws o, and let me apologise for times when I have been irritable and acted somewhat unprofessional. It can be overwhelming sometimes when one has to interface directly with clients everyday, almost all day. Especially when one gets messages outside office hours. But I will continue to try my best wherever I can. And I hope you guys forgive me in advance if I sometimes loose it here

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Blitzerz: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Yay.
Congratulations.

Long live MBA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sambai65(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:
So I must shout out to two silent readers here. Top notch guys. Sometimes you do very basic stuff for peeps and it's like you have done the world for them.

For one I just assisted his in-branch account o. And triggered the necessary email notifications and the guy was so overjoyed his joy made me happy. We'd only chatted on Telegram and even though he has my number (which I rarely give out make my phone no go turn to community phone) he hasn't called,texted or even whatsapp me. He's kept it strictly Telegram. And dare I say I appreciate that.

The other reader, actually pushed and pushed for a meetup. And I don't regret it. Very calm headed, non-pushy investor. Despite me not being his account officer I will do my best to make his experience with us memorable.

I have my flaws o, and let me apologise for times when I have been irritable and acted somewhat unprofessional. It can be overwhelming sometimes when one has to interface directly with clients everyday, almost all day. Especially when one gets messages outside office hours. But I will continue to try my best wherever I can. And I hope you guys forgive me in advance if I sometimes loose it here
well don bros,i am one the silent readers,i can't never against MBA just because i don't have money to invest yet,i can't wait to contact you for my first investment cheer!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
fxjones:

MBA will not last forever. Skye Bank, Oceanic Bank, Mr Biggs, etc have all disappeared. People have used MBA money to buy lands, pays for Master s degree, buys cars, begin another business they monitor themselves, invest in some shares like APR,Zenith Bank etc. Thats what you do not understand. MBA is an opportunity to use fast money to earn more, to upgrade your status.. Think deep and positive

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by VOJA(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
rekeson:
This online investor with his self inflicted problem is already generating coded panic here. And the way he replies to everyone trying to calm him down shows his entitlement mentality.

Everyone here is an investor or potential investor (not counting the enemies here trying to pull down MBA). So why come here to lament, complain, criticise and even threaten to close his account like anyone here owes him an explanation.

Nobody should reply the guy again. It is always the least investors that make the most wahala. He is simply using his unique issue to blackmail all MBA investors here.

You guys should know that 90% of MBA investors are not on nairaland. So all this panic u guys are inciting here won't have any large scale effect on MBA coz MBA is not even a ponzy scheme where people stop PHING for others to GH.

MBA didn't crumble when they had less than 100 investors, and they won't crumble if they go back to just having 100 investors. This scenario is not possible though.

Bro., have you visited their Facebook page and you're not seeing complaints from investors that are more complicated than the guy here?

In the course of expressing our minds, let's be guided by human sympathy. If you were to be in his shoes, you would wail much farther and louder thereby derailing this thread.

Let's not over-flog the issue, it could have happened to anybody. No one knows it all.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Bros you are free to loose your cool anytime you like.

anybody talk nonsense, i go call police for dem.

Thank you very much for helping that guy resolve his online matter that tied wrapper and gele.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meandmygod(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
First of many ROIs cool
MBA for life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
50nizzy:

Bros you are free to loose your cool anytime you like.

anybody talk nonsense, i go call police for dem.

Thank you very much for helping that guy resolve his online matter that tied wrapper and gele.

I'm glad that it was resolved. and quickly too. And I must commend him for coming to notify the house. Cos he could easily have decided not to come and inform everyone here.

Thank you too for the job people like you, ogwuche and Ify as well as other peeps that post

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.