Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170443 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by damosade(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
jkings2020:

the airsalong guy, now an MBA god innocent folks must worship for assistance, I pity you guy!your greed is playing out, with all these stories of in-ability to withdraw, phone no not going and emails not been responded to, I think I time I close all my investment... with fxmanager and the many warnings I am getting scared

You better leave this thread. This is a place for the goal getter. I can see your handwritings fxmanager, u can't succeed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
jkings2020:

the airsalong guy, now an MBA god innocent folks must worship for assistance, I pity you guy!your greed is playing out, with all these stories of in-ability to withdraw, phone no not going and emails not been responded to, I think I time I close all my investment... with fxmanager and the many warnings I am getting scared

A god?! I am a mere mortal like you. Maybe even less of a mortal than you o. I have never asked to be worshipped for assistance. In fact I prefer people follow the public channels to engage the company when they have complaints. I am a private individual on here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jkings2020: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
DragonFire433:

Get lost from here. Faithless king

Another fear monger in the block. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Who told you what the guy is going through is a general issue. Investors are still getting paid both online and those that invested in their branch office.

Don’t come here and spread your fear. Go ahead and close any investment you have with MBA (That is if you have any at all).

Fxmanager is now the fellow you listen to ? Then get ready to end up like him - - - A physco

brother why are you attacking me like this na..... take it easy on me man! I only aired my mind, oh no more freedom of speech? is my money not yours
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
jkings2020:

brother why are you attacking me like this na..... take it easy on me man! I only aired my mind, oh no more freedom of speech? is my money not yours

Shut up your gutter.

Keep your fears to yourself. Don’t come here and talk trash about what you don’t know

If you are patient enough to read through this thread, you would know that Guy’s issue is unique and it is no cause for alarm.

Online investors are still cashing out.

Freedom of speech that causes panic in society is an abuse of your freedom. DSS would get you arrested for that alone.

Take time and read through this thread, so that you can know how to engage your freedom of speech.

And as for you listening to Fxmanager, I doubt if you are an Investor in MBA. No real investor would listen to a mad dog.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
jkings2020:

Bros it's not like that...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
jkings2020:

If I were you, I would close every investment I have with MBA.

And start investing with Fxmanager since he is now your mentor.

Your mentor offers a mouth watering 5% everyday, so go there FAST and share your experience later.

Even though he has since closed down that Fraudulent thread, contact him my mail and he would guide you on how to start investing with him.

You are a Joker. fly comot for here before thunder go finish you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
This online investor with his self inflicted problem is already generating coded panic here. And the way he replies to everyone trying to calm him down shows his entitlement mentality.

Everyone here is an investor or potential investor (not counting the enemies here trying to pull down MBA). So why come here to lament, complain, criticise and even threaten to close his account like anyone here owes him an explanation.

Nobody should reply the guy again. It is always the least investors that make the most wahala. He is simply using his unique issue to blackmail all MBA investors here.

You guys should know that 90% of MBA investors are not on nairaland. So all this panic u guys are inciting here won't have any large scale effect on MBA coz MBA is not even a ponzy scheme where people stop PHING for others to GH.

MBA didn't crumble when they had less than 100 investors, and they won't crumble if they go back to just having 100 investors. This scenario is not possible though.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
DragonFire433:

As one of the Ancestors of this thread, I expected you to know better. This is what airsay have to say about the matter at hand.

That is the official company policy but it is most times neglected for reasons best known to investors.

Nevertheless, going there in the 6th month with your S.A containing all your ROI information is also not frowned at.

Whether you indicate on 5th month or you wait until all ROI drops, rollover na rollover.
Mind you, I was at MBA office PH, Precisly waterline branch, when someone came there to pre inform them about rollover on the 5th month, he was sent back right at the gate and asked to come afte the 6th month. They did not even allow him to go into the office.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
rekeson:
This online investor with his self inflicted problem is already generating coded panic here. And the way he replies to everyone trying to calm him down shows his entitlement mentality.

Everyone here is an investor or potential investor (not counting the enemies here trying to pull down MBA). So why come here to lament, complain, criticise and even threaten to close his account like anyone here owes him an explanation.

Nobody should reply the guy again. It is always the least investors that make the most wahala. He is simply using his unique issue to blackmail all MBA investors here.

You guys should know that 90% of MBA investors are not on nairaland. So all this panic u guys are inciting here won't have any large scale effect on MBA coz MBA is not even a ponzy scheme where people stop PHING for others to GH.

MBA didn't crumble when they had less than 100 investors, and they won't crumble if they go back to just having 100 investors. This scenario is not possible though.
All you have wrote are totally flawed, difficult to accept, I find it hard to believe they are coming from a human. Whatever emotion ucosuagwu as shown which might have caused any investor to feel unsettling it is totally understandable. He or she is human and moreover what happened to him or her was just happening for the first time as a first time investor, so it okay if he or she feels uncomfortable or distrust MBA. I am exactly sure that is how anyone in that position would have acted.

@airsaylong please forget all the thrash people have been spilling, every investor here knows you have made a great contribution to this thread, honestly you are invaluable to this thread. I know you don't like to be concerned with online stuff you have said that repeatedly but I hope you can still assist ucosuagwu in anyway possible to rectify whatever that as happened, this will go a long way in damaging the heart of the naysayerS... The people I prefer to call Enemies of progress! Long live MBA.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Mind you, I was at MBA office PH, Precisly waterline branch, when someone came there to pre inform them about rollover on the 5th month, he was sent back right at the gate and asked to come afte the 6th month. They did not even allow him to go into the office.

Bros We are saying the same thing.

Rollover na rollover

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Those interested in diversifying. Hit me up. 08134701879.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Neverlosemoney: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hectorlannister:
Diversifying into what? That is how they start useless people!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

Diversifying into what? That is how they start useless people!!!

Funny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
DragonFire433:

Bros We are saying the same thing.
Rollover na rollover
Ok. Understood.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DUNKA(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
idiopathic:
This pyramid scheme has just failed but nigerians are still hell bent on ploughing their funds into such schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5961266/pennywise-wealth-management-real-scam/

I will keep warning despite vitriol from mba marketers. I equally warned folks about penny wise but was laughed at, dismissed and scorned. I will also laugh at MBA investors when tides turn. They’ve increased from 6-months to 12-months but rather than pause and think, you all made up excuses. I am watching , hope I am wrong but the science tells me otherwise.

There are very few investments that generate over 250% per annum. If you compound this return over 10 to 15 years, it makes MBA forex traders the best of all times. Do you really believe MBA more profitable that huge investment banks who don’t report anything near these returns.

Please don’t allow greed and easy money to cloud your judgement.
They are currently under serious SEC investigation. Only the wise will understand whats up.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by okezman(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
2nd ROI recieved my due date was 22nd but it came in just now 23rd.
Long live MBA

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hectorlannister:

Addy is doing well too wink

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bigstan11787(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
.....and that is how I received my first ROI yesterday.. I pray it continues

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captain1990(f): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You most likely have DND enabled on your phone. Disable it by texting ALLOW to 2442.

Then send me your name (as provided on your form) and phone number. Send via Telegram

Please can I have your number, I want to make some enquiries and invest too
Re: MBA Investors Forum by apkpromise: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
glimpse33:

Addy is doing well too wink
with peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
DUNKA:
They are currently under serious SEC investigation. Only the wise will understand whats up.

And you think you are wise ?

Abeg, buzz off from here make better people talk jare.

Nonsense. --- you go dey show yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
bigstan11787:
.....and that is how I received my first ROI yesterday.. I pray it continues

okezman:
2nd ROI recieved my due date was 22nd but it came in just now 23rd.
Long live MBA

Congratulations Bigstan & okezman

Na dis kind news, i want to dey hear.

Haters go and hug transformer.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
DUNKA:

Lol....awon Ọta wa

These ones are enemies. Investi-gini?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
This does not make sense. If I invest 360k for 6months at 15% roi monthly. Then at the end of 6months, i get my money back plus + 30k (in total of interests) and my actual capital 360k, cool. Just like holding my money down for peanut. Smh. Only thing is, it's 720k in 6 months. Nice strategy

But if I can top up my initial investment every month with every return I get and this is compounded, then I will enjoy the time value of my money.

I just learnt that after initial investment and you want to top it up every month, the minimum top up is 360k. ☹️☹️ Making it hard to get rich quick for us.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Opzyyy:
This does not make sense. If I invest 360k for 6months at 15% roi monthly. Then at the end of 6months, i get my money back plus + 30k (in total of interests) and my actual capital 360k, cool. Just like holding my money down for peanut. Smh. Only thing is, it's 720k in 6 months. Nice strategy

But if I can top up my initial investment every month with every return I get and this is compounded, then I will enjoy the time value of my money.

I just learnt that after initial investment and you want to top it up every month, the minimum top up is 360k. ☹️☹️ Making it hard to get rich quick for us.
you can try another investment

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by samonom(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
ifeanyija:
you can try another investment firm.

TRADE INVESTOR
with 10% weekly return on investment

https://trades-investor.com/register/luck1612

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by samonom(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
samonom:

TRADE INVESTOR
with 10% weekly return on investment

https://trades-investor.com/register/luck1612

MBA has been paying me for the past 5 months
TRADE INVESTOR has also be paying too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
rekeson:

I really don't blame you...take your millions elsewhere and leave me the Bleep alone, since it's only those with large amount of money can be answered... YOU are part of the problems in this country....the rich can do as they like, steal and be praised but the poor should banish and die...to hell with you.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SQLmastar(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Opzyyy:

I don't get you sir. You mean total interest after investing 360k for 6 months is a meagre 30k?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
First ROI just landed my phone. ..I was surprised coz was expecting it tomorrow or Tuesday. .I'm impressed.. .I really pray the business remains sustained forever cos it would really change lives....long live MBA and Maxwell Odum. . .. .cheers

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
glabber:
First ROI just landed my phone. ..I was surprised coz was expecting it tomorrow or Tuesday. .I'm impressed.. .I really pray the business remains sustained forever cos it would really change lives....long live MBA and Maxwell Odum. . .. .cheers

Online or manual?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Manual
Akpaamunsi:

Online or manual?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.