Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173686 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ProtectMyMoney: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
xrayj:
MBA agents plenty for here sha!

To scam more more and more people.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wickedtruths: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
PrinceMo:

The truth of the matter is this...
If you truly are this wealthy,then I believe u have much better things to do with your time other than coming here to bash MBA unjustly & brag unnecessarily.

I'm not wealthy.
When I tell you that the amount I spend on diesel is enough to lift that boy's family out of poverty, I'm not bragging.

Now, fvck off and go look for some unfortunate fool to scam in the guise of MBA Forex.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wickedtruths: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
PrinceMo:

You are not making any sense with the way you constructed this.
Make your point and hold your peace.

How can it make sense to a nonentity who purposely came to Nairaland to look for foolish and greedy victims for MBA Forex to scam.

Maxwell your Oga in MBA Forex dare not open his mouth and tell me nonsense, it's the useless idiots he employed that are here running their mouths.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Where is that popular scammer called Fxmanager? Has he scammed someone again after the last case?

I pray he's not gotten another fish ooo.

May God protect us and our money from scammer like Fxmanager.

In Jesus name I pray.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Andiebest(m): 1:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Has anyone experienced investing on PAMM accounts especially on Hotforex?

Saw a PAMM account manager I am considering.

Not the most profitable on the rankings but I like his risk management and he has reasonable capital in the $90k fund he is managing.

Pls anyone with experience in PAMM account kindly share and help a brother.

Even though it's risk, we still need to use our head.

No money to waste this year.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aliyuthayo(m): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2020
xrayj:
MBA agents plenty for here sha!

This thread was created to discuss MBA Forex, so what kind of people are you expecting to find here?

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wickedtruths:

How can it make sense to a nonentity who purposely came to Nairaland to look for foolish and greedy victims for MBA Forex to scam.

Maxwell your Oga in MBA Forex dare not open his mouth and tell me nonsense, it's the useless idiots he employed that are here running their mouths.
you are just a bittered low life nigga with nothing but frustration. Rich people don't talk like you do. You are just one lucky fool with 3g enabled phone, using opera free browser for nairaland in a remote village, claiming to be rich yet a pauper. You are only fooling yourself. Just get the Bleep out of here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by yemioke: 6:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Greetings to fellow Nigerians.
I am not here market MBA forex, or to market training, I don't do those things. But to share my experience so far in forex trading. I learnt about FX in 2013 and since then I have been an active trader for a good 5 yrs. The first three years was not interesting but I because of my passion for it, I kept on learning from your tubes and reading forex journals, and books. In short, I made it my hubby. I spend my leisure time on studying the forex market and analysing, gaining experience in forex. There is nothing good like someone being able to trade and understand how the system works. Forex is not a system where a novice enter to make money in one night. I open an account with a legitimate broker 5 years ago in naira, I started with 80k, with my experience as a trader, I have constant profit of 5% monthly which I see to be a good profit for me. Imagine investing 5m and make a profit of 250k monthly.
Forex is good and profitable if you can pay the price to learn it yourself. Forex as been existing for donkey years and it will still be existing even after some generation has left. It is good to learn about the system. Giving people money to trade, both the trader and the investor stand at 50/50 chances of loosing or making profit. Forex has a good season to trade. Many traders even the so-called pro, trade at the bad season just to pay investors based on payment terms. In this process, they loose your money.

If you are the boss, trade when it is good, and get out when it is not profitable.

Forex training is free, search you tubes, free journal, past published books on trading, learn, be patient and you shall be your own boss.

I can tell you from personal experience if you invest 3 years learning and studying the forex, it worth it. I learn it all with free online materials.

Please don't curse me. This is just a personal opinion.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by yemioke: 6:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Andiebest:
Has anyone experienced investing on PAMM accounts especially on Hotforex?

Saw a PAMM account manager I am considering.

Not the most profitable on the rankings but I like his risk management and he has reasonable capital in the $90k fund he is managing.

Pls anyone with experience in PAMM account kindly share and help a brother.

Even though it's risk, we still need to use our head.

No money to waste this year.

From experience, during my first 3 years of learning, I invested with a pamm account manager in HotForex, the account was the highest top-ranking for that week. But lo and behold, this guy exhausted my money later. So current equity or ranking doesn't guarantee that he is a good trader. Some of them use EA, and EA can fail. So please use a spare money for that. If you are in control, you can use all that you have if you can spare it. Good luck!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 6:23am On Feb 01, 2020
phoenixideas:
MBA is real, have been with them of about 10months, If you're investing I'd advice you to invest what is suitable for you, put in money you can loose and still be okay, yes it's true that they're with sovereign insurance with over N5B and they're registered with cbn and all of that stuff, I'd still advise you to be cautious with how you invest money with them because such investment is a risky one, I made my own investment and for my mum too, but I did it with the spare N2.9m I had. So far it's been awesome as it helped me to travel outside of the country and bought me some time till I got a job. Right now the money just comes in and I don't even make use of it because I don't need it. Don't allow life to surprise you, instead surprise life, don't take risks that will take you years to recover from, and plus I was 21yrs old when I made that investment and left the country, so weigh your options and don't substitute the invest for hustle, hustle hard in your 20's even if you have some investment somewhere, just ignore it, Thanks, I hope this made sense.

At 21 Years of age you already had spare N2.9M.. Its interesting to know
Re: MBA Investors Forum by macbeyland(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2020
ControG:

At 21 Years of age you already had spare N2.9M.. Its interesting to know
I have like 10+ of my colleagues at work that have been investing on MBA forex for over a year now. In fact, one has been able to raise his funds there from 2 to over 5m, getting profit of over 400k monthly. He does compounding. I have not been able to convince myself to invest because I believe that at a point, they might run into problems, and certainly, I don't support compounding.

Bottom line is, invest what you can afford to lose.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
What's the latest update on MBA....
Is the 6months now adjusted to 1year? [color=#770077][/color]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2020
IWUBOY:
What's the latest update on MBA....
Is the 6months now adjusted to 1year?
says who?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by PrinceMario(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
How long u been with them?
PrinceMario:
I have 4.5M with MBA using my bank account and 4.99M with them using my lil bro (MBA forex doesn’t allow multiple investments).

It’s a risky investment though but I’d advise you not to put in your life savings that could ground you if anything go south.

Start a viable business with your money and if you must invest with them, don’t put in money that will send you to financial oblivion.

A friend I introduced committed 3M with them. That’s a spare money she wasn’t using and might not get recked should anything happen.

Bottomline : If you’re investing in MBA forex due to the attractive ROI, invest a spare money, and something you can part with should anything happen.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ferdiwar: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2020
Thanks all for your inputs, it has really helped me to understand the whole thing as I am currently considering investing with MBA forex as suggested by my friend...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2020
Ferdiwar:
Thanks all for your inputs, it has really helped me to understand the whole thing as I am currently considering investing with MBA forex as suggested by my friend...

Don't waste time... Go n invest time is money
My friend invested 200k yesterday in der PH office
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2020
IWUBOY:

Don't waste time... Go n invest time is money
My friend invested 200k yesterday in der PH office
is $1k no longer the minimum?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bennito: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
0ubenji:
for Enugu, the minimum is 100k.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
time is money

looking forward to my first alert on 14, valentine alert grin

No risk no reward
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aliyuthayo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
0ubenji:

I'm sure there are many forex company claiming to be MBA. The standard should be the same all through.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
u got a point. coz i still reached out to their lag office few hrs ago and they reiterated that it remains $1k
aliyuthayo:

I'm sure there are many forex company claiming to be MBA. The standard should be the same all through.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Maybe Fxmanager has finally been caught after the last guy he scammed promised to get him arrested?

Who else notice he's not been here since?

Fxmanager, even if you get back.

No one will fall for you again...

You can see how exposed you are now.

Dirty Thief...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
IammrB:
Maybe Fxmanager has finally been caught after the last guy he scammed promised to get him arrested?

Who else notice he's not been here since?

Fxmanager, even if you get back.

No one will fall for you again...

You can see how exposed you are now.

Dirty Thief...
We will like you to post evidences to support your claims. If you can't do that, then we can conclude that you are a scammer/fraudster and you are only here to spread all this falsehoods against us because you are not comfortable about our threads/posts in this forum exposing scammers/fraudsters like you.

And to the investors/members of this forum, the only people who will call us scammers in this forum without evidence are people who are in this forum operating their scam/fraud scheme. They may not necessary use the moniker they are using to post and call us scammers to operate their scams, they are using a different moniker. They are finding it tough to scam people again in this forum as a result of our threads/posts. If they think that we will be stopped from exposing their schemes, they are on a long thing. If you really love your money, you have to be vigilant and go through and follow our posts in this forum to educate novice/gullible members of this forum. You are free to contact us for advice on any online investment in and out of this forum. It is not a must that you have to invest with us, but you can continue following our trading performance in other to reach a decision to invest with us. We are currently going through market changing conditions, every successful trading strategy out there must go through stages like this, and the proof of the strength of your trading strategy is to come out profitable at last, and our trading strategy has all it takes to come out profitably at last
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fxmanager:
We will like you to post evidences to support your claims. If you can't do that, then we can conclude that you are a scammer/fraudster and you are only here to spread all this falsehoods against us because you are not comfortable about our threads/posts in this forum exposing scammers/fraudsters like you.

And to the investors/members of this forum, the only people who will call us scammers in this forum without evidence are people who are in this forum operating their scam/fraud scheme. They may not necessary use the moniker they are using to post and call us scammers to operate their scams, they are using a different moniker. They are finding it tough to scam people again in this forum as a result of our threads/posts. If they think that we will be stopped from exposing their schemes, they are on a long thing. If you really love your money, you have to be vigilant and go through and follow our posts in this forum to educate novice/gullible members of this forum. You are free to contact us for advice on any online investment in and out of this forum. It is not a must that you have to invest with us, but you can continue following our trading performance in other to reach a decision to invest with us. We are currently going through market changing conditions, every successful trading strategy out there must go through stages like this, and the proof of the strength of your trading strategy is to come out profitable at last, and our trading strategy has all it takes to come out profitably at last

How far? Fxmanager, were you able to refund the guy some of his money? I heard about the case...

You should also stop scamming uppandan.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Xtopherprince(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2020
IWUBOY:

Don't waste time... Go n invest time is money My friend invested 200k yesterday in der PH office
I thought their minimum is 1000 USD
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Xtopherprince(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2020
IWUBOY:

Don't waste time... Go n invest time is money My friend invested 200k yesterday in der PH office
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Xtopherprince:

i discussed this with their tweeter handle and they was confirmed 100-300k but they said they did not announce it just to help low income earner
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
IammrB:

How far? Fxmanager, were you able to refund the guy some of his money? I heard about the case...

You should also stop scamming uppandan.

We have tried not to bring the issue of our religious inclination to the public discuss, due to the decision of some people not to do business with anybody that fronts himself as a christian, pastor, etc, as the believe that this people always use that as a cover to defraud/scam people easily. There is no how we will reply you without people knowing our religious inclination, coupled with the fact that we should be proud of our religious believes, talk about it to whoever cares to know.

This post goes to you and to as many that go around liking and sharing your post, without asking you to post evidence to back your claims.

From your false attacks on us, accusing us of fraud up and down, here and there, and so on, mentioning God and Jesus, we can deduce that you claimed to be a christian. There is a big difference between a self/pastor/church proclaimed christian and God proclaimed christian. Can God be proud to say to you with all his heart, "this is my beloved son in whom I am well please"?. There is a big difference between a christian by theoretical knowledge and a christian in both theoretical knowledge and practice. There is a christianity of convenience, which makes a professed christian to live his christian live only when it is convenient to do so, and then compromise his christian standard to achieve his selfish aim, like you are doing now accusing us with falsed/fabricated allegations against us, and there is a christianity that is built on not only the doctrine of the word of God, the Holy Bible, but also the doctrine of restitution as it is enshrined in the same Holy Bible. For more on the doctrine of restitution, visit the link below. If you so much love yourself and want to guarantee your entrance into heaven, read between the lines of the write up in the link below, study it and also go through the bible portions in the write up.

https://www.dclm-leeds.org.uk/index.php/who-we-are/what-we-believe/restitution

We as Christians are bound by the doctrine of restitution as enshrined in the Holy Bible, and so are you. We have never ever steal/scam/defrauded anybody on the surface of this earth both offline and online, on a personal level or in an organisational level and we don't intend to.

Looking at the doctrine of restitution, do you know that for you to obtain salvation and be ready to meet God in heaven, at the second coming of his Son Jesus, yes that same God, the Father and his Son, Jesus that you are mentioning up and down in your post to defamed us with falsehood and fabrication of lies without fear and reverence to, unless there is another one you are referring to, your christian life must be built on the foundation of that doctrine of restitution. Do you know that you have already put yourself in a very tight corner, but it is not too late, and even those who are liking and sharing your post are not helping matters, there are actually encouraging you to your doom. All that the doctrine of restitution requires from you now is just as you decided to post all those falsehoods and fabricate those lies against us in this public forum, you will have to confess also in this public forum, in the threads that you post them, that all that you posted against us (Fxmanager) are falsehoods and fabricated lies against their persons, then, will you obtain forgiveness and salvation from God, which will then make you worthy of making heaven on the last day, or should in case you die instantly from something like an accident, which we are praying, not to happen to you.

Don't allow all this fake/false gospel ministers to deceive you, without restitution, the risk stand that you will not obtain forgiveness and salvation from God. You can not scamed/defraud anybody, then go to God in prayer in your inner room and plead for forgiveness and salvation, without returning the proceeds of the scam/fraud to the real owners, who is and might be suffering as a result of that. So if you know that you will not be able to scam/defraud people online, confess on the same online platforms and return the proceeds of the scam/fraud online, with your name and image tarnished, don't even start. That is why we are structuring our PAMM forex fund management service in such a way that separate us completely from our investors funds in terms of access to deposits/withdrawals of their funds, with a government licensed and regulated forex broker, with good online user reviews, standing in between us the fund managers and the investors funds. We will rather use our time tested trading strategy to managed our investors accounts in a transparent way devoid of any accusations from any investor against us, of scamming/defrauding them of their money, where they can see exactly how the account is being manage, how it is growing and so on.

Back to you, we told you previously that as a profess christian, you have put yourself in a tight corner. Just as you came here online to falsely accuse us and fabricate all those lies against us in this public forum, you have to go to all the threads that you posted all those lies to confess and also post that all you posted against us were false and fabricated lies meant to cause harm to us and our legitimate business, before you will be forgiven by God and us. You said that you are not using your main moniker to post all those lies, we want you to confess and restitute using both your main moniker and this one you are using to post all those fasbricated lies against us. Do not allow any fake/false man of God to deceive, or should we say god of men to deceive you that after your false/fabricated post against us that you can go to your inner room, pray and call on God for forgiveness and salvation and then obtain it. The above, is what you will do to obtain forgiveness from God and us, before you obtain salvation from God.

This goes to our fellow christian brothers and sisters in this forum and out there, the doctrine of restitution is real as enshrined in the Holy Bible, you risk not obtaining salvation if your Christian life is not regulated by it. Even in the absence of government regulation, our social, marital, business life, etc, should be regulated by it. We will not be wrong to say that the Doctrine of restitution an enshrined in the Holy Bible is God's government regulatory guide over our social, marital and business affairs on earth. It is very unfortunate that most churches and pastors are not touching this aspect of the Holy Bible, for reasons best know to them which mostly happens to be selfish, sending so many to eternal damnation in hell.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fxmanager:
We have tried not to bring the issue of our religious inclination to the public discuss, due to the decision of some people not to do business with anybody that fronts himself as a christian, pastor, etc, as the believe that this people always use that as a cover to defraud/scam people easily. There is no how we will reply you without people knowing our religious inclination, coupled with the fact that we should be proud of our religious believes, talk about it to whoever cares to know.

This post goes to you and to as many that go around liking and sharing your post, without asking you to post evidence to back your claims.

From your false attacks on us, accusing us of fraud up and down, here and there, and so on, mentioning God and Jesus, we can deduce that you claimed to be a christian. There is a big difference between a self/pastor/church proclaimed christian and God proclaimed christian. Can God be proud to say to you with all his heart, "this is my beloved son in whom I am well please"?. There is a big difference between a christian by theoretical knowledge and a christian in both theoretical knowledge and practice. There is a christianity of convenience, which makes a professed christian to live his christian live only when it is convenient to do so, and then compromise his christian standard to achieve his selfish aim, like you are doing now accusing us with falsed/fabricated allegations against us, and there is a christianity that is built on not only the doctrine of the word of God, the Holy Bible, but also the doctrine of restitution as it is enshrined in the same Holy Bible. For more on the doctrine of restitution, visit the link below. If you so much love yourself and want to guarantee your entrance into heaven, read between the lines of the write up in the link below, study it and also go through the bible portions in the write up.

We as Christians are bound by the doctrine of restitution as enshrined in the Holy Bible, and so are you. We have never ever steal/scam/defrauded anybody on the surface of this earth both offline and online, on a personal level or in an organisational level and we don't intend to.

Looking at the doctrine of restitution, do you know that for you to obtain salvation and be ready to meet God in heaven, at the second coming of his Son Jesus, yes that same God, the Father and his Son, Jesus that you are mentioning up and down in your post to defamed us with falsehood and fabrication of lies without fear and reverence to, unless there is another one you are referring to, your christian life must be built on the foundation of that doctrine of restitution. Do you know that you have already put yourself in a very tight corner, but it is not too late, and even those who are liking and sharing your post are not helping matters, there are actually encouraging you to your doom. All that the doctrine of restitution requires from you now is just as you decided to post all those falsehoods and fabricate those lies against us in this public forum, you will have to confess also in this public forum, in the threads that you post them, that all that you posted against us (Fxmanager) are falsehoods and fabricated lies against their persons, then, will you obtain forgiveness and salvation from God, which will then make you worthy of making heaven on the last day, or should in case you die instantly from something like an accident, which we are praying, not to happen to you.

Don't allow all this fake/false gospel ministers to deceive you, without restitution, the risk stand that you will not obtain forgiveness and salvation from God. You can not scamed/defraud anybody, then go to God in prayer in your inner room and plead for forgiveness and salvation, without returning the proceeds of the scam/fraud to the real owners, who is and might be suffering as a result of that. So if you know that you will not be able to scam/defraud people online, confess on the same online platforms and return the proceeds of the scam/fraud online, with your name and image tarnished, don't even start. That is why we are structuring our PAMM forex fund management service in such a way that separate us completely from our investors funds in terms of access to deposits/withdrawals of their funds, with a government licensed and regulated forex broker, with good online user reviews, standing in between us the fund managers and the investors funds. We will rather use our time tested trading strategy to managed our investors accounts in a transparent way devoid of any accusations from any investor against us, of scamming/defrauding them of their money, where they can see exactly how the account is being manage, how it is growing and so on.

Back to you, we told you previously that as a profess christian, you have put yourself in a tight corner. Just as you came here online to falsely accuse us and fabricate all those lies against us in this public forum, you have to go to all the threads that you posted all those lies to confess and also post that all you posted against us were false and fabricated lies meant to cause harm to us and our legitimate business, before you will be forgiven by God and us. You said that you are not using your main moniker to post all those lies, we want you to confess and restitute using both your main moniker and this one you are using to post all those fasbricated lies against us. Do not allow any fake/false man of God to deceive, or should we say god of men to deceive you that after your false/fabricated post against us that you can go to your inner room, pray and call on God for forgiveness and salvation and then obtain it. The above, is what you will do to obtain forgiveness from God and us, before you obtain salvation from God.

This goes to our fellow christian brothers and sisters in this forum and out there, the doctrine of restitution is real as enshrined in the Holy Bible, you risk not obtaining salvation if your Christian life is not regulated by it. Even in the absence of government regulation, our social, marital, business life, etc, should be regulated by it. We will not be wrong to say that the Doctrine of restitution an enshrined in the Holy Bible is God's government regulatory guide over our social, marital and business affairs on earth. It is very unfortunate that most churches and pastors are not touching this aspect of the Holy Bible, for reasons best know to them which mostly happens to be selfish, sending so many to eternal damnation in hell.

It's normal, na criminals they sabi bible pass.

Only if you didn't scam as I claimed will you not meet your own soon.

Wait! If I'm lying, what about the arrest? I also fabricated that?

Again, what about bringing testimonies?

You think people don't know your format already?

Go and work and stop disturbing our peace here..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
IammrB:

It's normal, na criminals they sabi bible pass.

Only if you didn't scam as I claimed will you not meet your own soon.

Wait! If I'm lying, what about the arrest? I also fabricated that?

Again, what about bringing testimonies?

You think people don't know your format already?

Go and work and stop disturbing our peace here..
Our posts are aimed at exposing the criminals, scammers and fraudsters in this forum and their modus operandi, we don't know why you should be bothered if you are not one of them. It is only criminals, scammers and fraudsters who are under the administration of half baked pastors, who think that it is normal for them to scam/defraud people, and then later on go and confess their sins, privately, pleading for forgiveness from God, without returning the proceeds of the scam/fraud to the rightfully owner, deceiving themselves that their salvation is complete. It is only people like you who think that it is normal to falsely accused and fabricate lies against us in a public forum like this, deceiving themselves that there will later on seek for forgiveness, privately and get it from God without coming back to the same forum to confess in this forum their sins against us. We really pity your christian life. We don't really know who to blame, whether your pastor who refuse to preach the truth to you, due to the fear that you might get annoyed and leave the church, thereby making him to loose your tithes, offerings, donations, etc, leading to a reduction of the income of the church, or you, who feel that you can bribe God with your tithes, offerings, donations, etc, without adhering to the doctrine of restitution as enshrined in the Holy Bible, yes the Bible that you always take to church and the downloaded one in your phone as an app. We posted the link on the doctrine of restitution to help you, we don't know if you visited it. Below is the link to the article, posted again for you and others like you.

From your post, you falsely claim that we were arrested. We have tried to help you by letting you know that if the foundation of your christian life is not built on the biblical doctrine of restitution as explained in the article above, you are already a candidate of hell, unless you must have already sold your soul to the devil. Instead of you to confess in this public forum about your sin of falsehoods and fabricated lies against us, you are still on it, why? Is it to prove a point? My brother, we are speaking to you like a fellow christian brother, your soul is very precious to God, yes that Jesus and God that you were mentioning up and down in your false post against us. It is not too late. The trumpet can blow at any time, in the twinkle of an eye, death can come at any time, pray that, should it happen, it should be through sickness that will give you time to confess in this public forum your sins of lies against us, and not through instant accident that takes away your life in seconds or death in your sleep.

Should we blame your pastor for your predicaments, we can as well do, because if one could count the number of churches in this country and also see how the roads and streets will de quiet on Sunday mornings due to the fact most of the people are in church, and then compare in to the level of criminals, scammers and fraudsters in this country and forum, you begin to question their messages to their congregations. How many of them are hammering on the fact that adhering to the bliblical doctrine of restitution is a prerequisite for complete repentance and salvation? Why should they do that, when the church/pastor is in an aggressive competition to have the largest congregation among others. Don't you know that the larger the congregation, the higher the church income. The messages from the pulpits needs to be watered down, diluted and adulterated, so as not to drive people away from the church, thereby increasing the congregation of the church, resulting to an increase in the church/pastor's income.

Maybe you should also blame your pastor for not exposing you to the truth, but it is not too late since you have heard the truth from us, though in a circumstance that you wouldn't like. You can repent now and give your live life to God, or should we say rededicate your life to God and confess of your numerous sins against God and your fellow man, even the ones against us in this public forum, and remember you have to do it here, since your lies against us was in this public forum.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IammrB: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Fxmanager:
Our posts are aimed at exposing the criminals, scammers and fraudsters in this forum and their modus operandi, we don't know why you should be bothered if you are not one of them. It is only criminals, scammers and fraudsters who are under the administration of half baked pastors, who think that it is normal for them to scam/defraud people, and then later on go and confess their sins, privately, pleading for forgiveness from God, without returning the proceeds of the scam/fraud to the rightfully owner, deceiving themselves that their salvation is complete. It is only people like you who think that it is normal to falsely accused and fabricate lies against us in a public forum like this, deceiving themselves that there will later on seek for forgiveness, privately and get it from God without coming back to the same forum to confess in this forum their sins against us. We really pity your christian life. We don't really know who to blame, whether your pastor who refuse to preach the truth to you, due to the fear that you might get annoyed and leave the church, thereby making him to loose your tithes, offerings, donations, etc, leading to a reduction of the income of the church, or you, who feel that you can bribe God with your tithes, offerings, donations, etc, without adhering to the doctrine of restitution as enshrined in the Holy Bible, yes the Bible that you always take to church and the downloaded one in your phone as an app. We posted the link on the doctrine of restitution to help you, we don't know if you visited it. Below is the link to the article, posted again for you and others like you.

From your post, you falsely claim that we were arrested. We have tried to help you by letting you know that if the foundation of your christian life is not built on the biblical doctrine of restitution as explained in the article above, you are already a candidate of hell, unless you must have already sold your soul to the devil. Instead of you to confess in this public forum about your sin of falsehoods and fabricated lies against us, you are still on it, why? Is it to prove a point? My brother, we are speaking to you like a fellow christian brother, your soul is very precious to God, yes that Jesus and God that you were mentioning up and down in your false post against us. It is not too late. The trumpet can blow at any time, in the twinkle of an eye, death can come at any time, pray that, should it happen, it should be through sickness that will give you time to confess in this public forum your sins of lies against us, and not through instant accident that takes away your life in seconds or death in your sleep.

Should we blame your pastor for your predicaments, we can as well do, because if one could count the number of churches in this country and also see how the roads and streets will de quiet on Sunday mornings due to the fact most of the people are in church, and then compare in to the level of criminals, scammers and fraudsters in this country and forum, you begin to question their messages to their congregations. How many of them are hammering on the fact that adhering to the bliblical doctrine of restitution is a prerequisite for complete repentance and salvation? Why should they do that, when the church/pastor is in an aggressive competition to have the largest congregation among others. Don't you know that the larger the congregation, the higher the church income. The messages from the pulpits needs to be watered down, diluted and adulterated, so as not to drive people away from the church, thereby increasing the congregation of the church, resulting to an increase in the church/pastor's income.

Maybe you should also blame your pastor for not exposing you to the truth, but it is not too late since you have heard the truth from us, though in a circumstance that you wouldn't like. You can repent now and give your live life to God, or should we say rededicate your life to God and confess of your numerous sins against God and your fellow man, even the ones against us in this public forum, and remember you have to do it here, since your lies against us was in this public forum.

Are you not one of the scammers?

If you can not give any testimony and we have evidence of your scams? What again do we need to call you a scammer?

You should know where to take your hunt to...

Don't try to bring down legit hustlers because of your scam business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.