Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173866 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
kingviny:

Hi guys,

I would like to commend all the investors here for braving it all up to invest in Forex trading via MBA. I would also like to commend MBA for doing investors proud monthly with the sweet sound of ROI alert.

However, I really would like to know why on the team page of the website of the company, the likes of Vodina West (Brand Director), the COO, The Chief Instructor and the Chief Investment Officer are no longer there. You can only find the picture of the visioner/founder of this great company, Maxwell Odum. I hope and pray that all is well in house.

As a trader myself for 12 years, I know it is not easy to have what we call low draw downs consistently . So we usually buy more time when we are having higher drawdowns to be able to balance up in subsequent months. We do increase our payment of ROI sometimes to quarterly so that the very good month within the period would be able to cover up for the very bad month within the period so that we can then honour our commitment to our investors. I hope this is not the case that necessitated the new package from MBA?

In any case, I pray that MBA stands forever.

But as an investor, you too should aspire to be a trader. You too should learn to do it yourself as it is not rocket science. If you manage part of your capital yourself, at least you can have something to fall back on should the cookie crumble. Diversification is a good hedging strategy in speculation investing. Don't put your egg in a basket.

That is my piece of advice.

I am volunteering to train just 10 serious investors who would like to learn the art of trading for free. I would teach you a simple trend following strategy that you can even use your smartphone to trade with. If you can by yourself be making upto 50% in 3 months after learning, then this can help reduce your blood pressure as you wonder whether your investment is safe or not monthly. Leave part of your money with MBA and then trade part yourself. Use the returns from both to insulate your portfolio. QED

If you want to be a part of the free training , you can check my signature for my contact and whatsapp me for more details. I can only invest my energy on 10 people. Take advantage of this while it last. I am not collecting a dime for the training and your capital would be in your account to be traded by you after your training.

"What's In It For You" , a smart reader would ask? well from my student, nothing but from my broker, a little thank you commission for helping them train and mentor 10 FX enthusiasts who would eventually trade the market just like MBA using their platform . And that is what it is. So, it is a win win for everybody. To the students, free training worth thousands. To the broker, clients and to me, little commission.

Good morning.

Even me self I don’t know why their pics are not on their Team page again. But it was their before on their website. I just hope we are all Safe...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
wagesofsin:
2nd ROI received just in time.Long live MBA.
amanze54:
Got my first ROI today. Thank you all

We dont need to convince people again.
MBA is here to stay..

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Novel007: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Goodday every mba investor please is there any update on Top up. Is Top up still allowed?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ezenwajunior(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please what is the least amount to invest?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by D2Hservices: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
ezenwajunior:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bennito: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
ezenwajunior:
5 million naira or its equivalent in dollar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
airsaylongcom:

The bolded is the most insensitive thing to say as a budding business man. My rudimentary and intermediate knowledge in FX was gained from IML. They maybe pricey but to insinutate that it is a waste of money is a completely incorrect assertion

My statement was based on what I heard from people who subscribed to their signals not the training . Of course, they have lots to teach but why are their students complaining? The end result is what counts that's why I made that insinuation. Sorry.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Crixxx: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
What is currently the situation of EUR/GBP
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kevinash69: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Good morning bro, did you get paid yet?
got paid this morning. After 13 days. I had to go and complain at the Allen branch two days ago been Monday. Got my first ROI this morning... So if you have any issues it's advisable you go to them..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
The Dragon is Back with more Fire.

Where is that foolish-guy-man ?

that useless Internet fraudster that would rot in jail ?

It is time to vomit more fire.

And to the Moderator that keeps banning the wrong people...... Kwantinue.

Kwantinue to clap for yahoo boys and keep banning those that want to put them where they belong.

Nairaland = Yahoo boys Annex............. Rubbish

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
kevinash69:
got paid this morning. After 13 days. I had to go and complain at the Allen branch two days ago been Monday. Got my first ROI this morning... So if you have any issues it's advisable you go to them..
Iyooooooo cartel

Congratulations bro enjoy your money. I got paid few days ago also.
God bless and strengthen mba. Hopefully our next roi won't take that long to arrive

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
akinonigbinde:
field Marshall
We have to honor and celebrate heroes like field Marshall @50nizzy when they are still around and alive not when they are gone.

I seriously suggest as genuine investors, we dedicate a day in a month of the year to celebrate our own abami eda @50nizzy fighting the course of the helpless on this thread.

That day, no pen or keyboard works. Nobody contributes or write anything on this thread to mark that day in honor of our own heroes present not past.

America did it for Michael Jackson
South Africa did it for Mandela
Jamaica did it for Bob Marley
Let's do ours now that he @50nizzy is still alive and very much with us.

So proud to be associated with you sir
You've always fought a worthy course!

We all your troops rise to honor you in your service to humanity!
this is the greatest ASS LICKING i have ever seen.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by oliwaseunojo: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
The issue i have now is that i invested in port harcourt , i am in lagos now, i dont know if i can complain at any of there Lagos office
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
bizgenera:

My statement was based on what I heard from people who subscribed to their signals not the training . Of course, they have lots to teach but why are their students complaining? The end result is what counts that's why I made that insinuation. Sorry.

To rely on hearsay is to assume. And when you assume you make an ass of u and me. iML is good for those that can afford it. Sell your services without demarketing the competition. And iML is the market leader. I believe someday you would want your training business to become like iML. Besides what you have offered is a training not a forex signal service. So why the complain about forex signals (which are rubbish as far as I am concerned)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Crixxx:
What is currently the situation of EUR/GBP

LOL....With all the bad brexit news u still entered a GBP trade?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Molo001:

Even me self I don’t know why their pics are not on their Team page again. But it was their before on their website. I just hope we are all Safe...

If I no longer work in your company, would my picture remain on your website ? Have you thought about that ?

I am not saying whether they are still working there or not but we should try to focus our minds on the positive sides of things. why allow negative thoughts to raise your blood pressure ?

Before Oceanic Bank ran into problems, didnt you see the pictures of Cecilia Ibru and others on their websites ??

A company can put the pictures of every key player on their website and still be in trouble.

Bros relax your mind. Your next alert go remove sleep from your eyes again. --- forget about picture for website.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
50nizzy:

If I no longer work in your company, would my picture remain on your website ? Have you thought about that ?

I am not saying whether they are still longer working there or not but we should try to focus our minds on the positive sides of things. why allow negative thoughts to raise your blood pressure ?

Before Oceanic Bank ran into problems, didnt you see the pictures of Cecilia Ibru and others on their websites ??

A company can put the pictures of every key player on their website and still being in trouble.

Bros relax your mind. Your next alert go remove sleep from your eyes again. --- forget about picture for website.

Okay cool, Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tolu121:

Please don't spoil this. Nobody is sharing their ROI with him so why should he ass lick anyone ?

He is simply giving honour to those well deserving of it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by amanze54: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
oliwaseunojo:
[Waoo, when did u invest? I have not gotten mine .i was due since on the 7th of September quote author=amanze54 post=94224273]Got my first ROI today. Thank you all
I was paid ahead of my due of 25 September. I received my confirmation email on 25 August

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
rekeson:

Please don't spoil this. Nobody is sharing their ROI with him so why should he ass lick anyone ?

Ignore that guy.

He calls himself the King of Trolls and comes here once in a while with his usual one liner.

2 days ago, he was called ''A Yaba left patient on the loose'' by one of his sports betting colleague.

Abeg Just Ignore him --- na kalo kalo customer him be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by uch4apex(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Are you open minded to learn how to generate capitals without using bank or dropping collaterals?

Are you open minded to learn how to start a risk free global business without loosing money?

LA BUENA VIDA PROJECT has a team of experts and diverse network of entrepreneurs involved in different industries that will teach you how to use your little daily expense money as an access to create your desired financial outcome..

To be considered for the opportunity, please click on the link below ������

https://surveyheart.com/form/5f6204af7bbfde55bb15b138
Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tolu121:
Tell that to your morafucker ancestors.
Can you please tell us one sane contribution you have ever contributed on this thread.

Product of hate.
No wonder people like you get bitter seeing people progressing.
Even the holy bible acknowledges honouring those deserving of it.
Must you spill your envy and bitterness glaringly for people to see?

If the thing pain u go hug transformer
We know your type. Nothing good anybody does that's good to people like you.

Serial gambler. We aren't gambling here.

No wonder you nicknamed yourself king of troll.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by okezman(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
3rd ROI recieved. Due date was 22nd but it came on 23rd today. Long live MBA smiley smiley smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
okezman:
3rd ROI recieved. Due date was 22nd but it came on 23rd today. Long live MBA smiley smiley smiley
Congrats bro
May your ROIs never cease
Enjoy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
rekeson:

I just laughed at the madness of some people, even if he licks anybody's ass what concerns anybody or whose headache? people should mind their business nah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
okezman:

Congrats. Awaiting mine in few days from now

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.