Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172678 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by elpochas: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please guys i was meant to get my payment on the 18th but till now have not still gotten anytin from them.Please how do i go abt it cos am even at work,so i cnt even go their office.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bcpump: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Meanwhile MBA is recruiting for the new branches in PH. Open only to PH residents.
How can one apply?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
elpochas:
Please guys i was meant to get my payment on the 18th but till now have not still gotten anytin from them.Please how do i go abt it cos am even at work,so i cnt even go their office.

When you get back from your work, head to their office. Next time you are there, collect the phone number of your Account officer that you can be calling when you are not around and you need assistance.

And I hope you are not another Audio Investor.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by elpochas: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
DragonFire433:

Am not man,i got my last month ROI on my due date which was on the 18th of August.Have nt seen this month own till now,thats why am seeking for answers for the delay.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by tempest12: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jokinexcel(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please follow investors, I want to get some clarification. I did my second investment at the newly opened ikwerre road branch Port Harcourt but after completing the investment process I was only given leaflet called "investment contract terms" I asked for the MOU and receipt, they said they no longer give that, that what I was given is the only thing they are giving to investors. Please I need clarification about this because when I did my first investment which is still running, they gave me MOU and receipt.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
jokinexcel:
Please follow investors, I want to get some clarification. I did my second investment at the newly opened ikwerre road branch Port Harcourt but after completing the investment process I was only given leaflet called "investment contract terms" I asked for the MOU and receipt, they said they no longer give that, that what I was given is the only thing they are giving to investors. Please I need clarification about this because when I did my first investment which is still running, they gave me MOU and receipt.
What is the written content in that investment leaflet given to you?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by jokinexcel(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
TheWatchDog:
What is the content in that investment leaflet given to you?
it's has the following sub heading:
Interpretation, where they explain the terms like meaning of "ROI, roll over etc.

Disclosure of personal information

Breach of agreement

General

Etc
It was not a detailed agreement like the former with legal backing where there's provisions for they legal team to sign and my lawyer to sign too as witness

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Hit me up on Telegram. There's no secrecy about it. However as a "reward" for being active, I will provide the information to only active monikers on this thread.

If you haven't been active prior to now please don't bother chatting me up about the job opening as I will coldly ignore

Good day bro. I also need this info. Can IM you?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
careytommy37:

I've seen your moniker around on this thread...so yes you can hit me.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
jokinexcel:

You will get a receipt upon confirmation of your payment. You'd need to follow up a lot though

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
careytommy37:

Confirm the first two letters of your name on Telegram please
Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Confirm the first two letters of your name on Telegram please
AN
Re: MBA Investors Forum by jokinexcel(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You will get a receipt upon confirmation of your payment. You'd need to follow up a lot though
okay, thanks, just that I called my account officer and inquire about receipt, she said they no longer give receipts. Thanks maybe I will check back at the office again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SQLmastar(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
maxjax:
pls airsay i need to also reach you on this. Thanks

grin grin
airsay don get better customers.
But guy, this is the first time i dey see your post grin grin
@Airsay, can I apply too? E be like say MBA staff dey get special ROI.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
fxjones:

This is exactly the shocking news I promised them, the worst news will drop soon, who does that, is like they no longer know how to navigate the market, only MBA forex investment graph keep moving in a straight line....

See monitoring spirit. This one go soon enter road o grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
jokinexcel:
okay, thanks, just that I called my account officer and inquire about receipt, she said they no longer give receipts. Thanks maybe I will check back at the office again.

Not true. We issue receipts AFTER confirmation by account department.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
SQLmastar:
grin grin
airsay don get better customers.
But guy, this is the first time i dey see your post grin grin
@Airsay, can I apply too? E be like say MBA staff dey get special ROI.

LOL! Sql me I "know" u na. From way backest 2013

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Pls how long does it take to confirm, some staffs don't really know how long.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

i was not given any receipt, i only received a confirmation message the next day after completing the investment process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Christynath: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please how do I apply?
airsaylongcom:
Meanwhile MBA is recruiting for the new branches in PH. Open only to PH residents.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
showafrica:

Pls how long does it take to confirm, some staffs don't really know how long.

Ideally it shouldn't exceed 5 working days from when you sent in your Proof of Payment. I would have shared a sample of what it looks like but I know fraudulent people will capitalise and use it in defrauding.

Certain key information are on the receipt like the plan you are on and the date your payment was confirmed. Given that date you can deteemine the exact date(s) your ROI is/are due.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Billw(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Ideally it shouldn't exceed 5 working days from when you sent in your Proof of Payment. I would have shared a sample of what it looks like but I know fraudulent people will capitalise and use it in defrauding.

Certain key information are on the receipt like the plan you are on and the date your payment was confirmed. Given that date you can deteemine the exact date(s) your ROI is/are due.
This isnt fair i have commented on this thread several times yet u wont allow me apply for the vacancy
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Billw:

This isnt fair i have commented on this thread several times yet u wont allow me apply for the vacancy

So let's clarify, I am not "disallowing" you from applying. I don't have such powers as I'm just an employee and I don't have recruiting responsibilities.

I will share the details with you not because of this your comment but because your assertion that you have regularly contributed on this thread is correct even though your moniker doesn't quite ring a bell in memory

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dearpiriye: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:
please how can one apply and reach out to them. Thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Billw(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

So let's clarify, I am not "disallowing" you from applying. I don't have such powers as I'm just an employee and I don't have recruiting responsibilities.

I will share the details with you not because of this your comment but because your assertion that you have regularly contributed on this thread is correct even though your moniker doesn't quite ring a bell in memory

Thanks boss i really appreciate..thanks again

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Bro biko can I apply I'm also a regular member here

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Everybody don turn regular member grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Where that mad dog. Has he been banned cheesy or his 300naira data finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Eldersege(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I made a payment at Allen branch last week Tuesday. I was told I will get a confirmation s sms upon which my investment will start rolling.

I have not received any sms or a receipt till date. Please is this normal? Has my investment started rolling?

Please what do I do?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Flash83:
Where that mad dog. Has he been banned cheesy or his 300naira data finished

Has probably been BANNED. ----- --- good riddance to bad rubbish.

And he must be seriously working on that unfortunate chinese woman that he claimed sent him 6500 Euros.

He was bragging on his other moniker that he would soon make the woman pay another 25k Euros for ''company project percent''.

Such people have no business here in the Investment section of Nairaland because the day they dont see a chinese woman to defraud, they would start looking for Nairalanders to dupe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Thanks, though not upto 5 days yet.. I did transfer in front of the accountant and she captured the prove of payment on her phone but she acts like a new staff. Is the soft prove of payment OK or should i forward to support also? She is not saying anything about receipt

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.