Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173679 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2020
MBA

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Those bastard wishing doom for MBA... Here is me winning independently.

You can use your calculate to do the maths at a modest 400/$ rate.

But people are funny. All you do is wish evil to befall your fellow man because you want to be seen as someone who predicted doom and it happened.

The heart of man is wicked truly. Very wicked. The likes of fxjones and his cohorts can kill. They are too toxic. They are evil demons.

When are we going to stop black on black hate?

The profit below was just Monday to Thursday trade of this week.

Forex is easy if you have the skill set.

MBA has no reason to crash cos they do better. They have large funds to play with.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2020
ogwuche4u:

But people are funny. All you do is wish evil to befall your fellow man because you want to be seen as someone who predicted doom and it happened.

The heart of man is wicked truly. Very wicked. The likes of fxjones and his cohorts can kill. They are too toxic. They are evil demons.

MBA has no reason to crash cos they do better. They have large funds to play with.

I know people casually making nothing less than $10 every day through their phone app. Now imagine what professionals can do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2020
@ Ogwuche4u,

I greet you Specially. Congratulations great Ancestor. More Pips to you.

fxjones is a failed forex trader that is why he is angry when he hear of and see successful forex traders.

He was selling one useless indicator on Nairaland that was never working and had no benefits for traders.

He tried opening an investment company but was never successful, so whenever he sees a successful company like MBA, he is so envious and like you said, he can kill because his heart is full with bitterness.

Congratulations once again. God would continue to crown your efforts with success. MORE PIPS TO YOU. I Clap for you Great Ancestor.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Christynath: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2020
What about those that registered newly on Nairaland and are MBA investors too. Is commenting here the only criteria for applying for the job?? I beg you to reconsider.. Thank you
airsaylongcom:

I've seen your moniker around on this thread...so yes you can hit me.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Christynath:
What about those that registered newly on Nairaland and are MBA investors too. Is commenting here the only criteria for applying for the job?? I beg you to reconsider.. Thank you

Commenting here or not is absolutely not a criteria. However it is the criteria I decide to use to pass out information about how to apply. There are other ways of getting the same information. Actually between August 5 2020 when you registered and today, is more than enough time to have gotten some visibility on this thread. I wish you all the best in your career endevours

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mirapey: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2020
The person i introduced got his 2nd roi which was due on 23rd in the early hours of today.
Long live MBA
Long live Maxwell Odum
Long live my co investors.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Mirapey:
The person i introduced got his 2nd roi which was due on 23rd in the early hours of today.
Long live MBA
Long live Maxwell Odum
Long live my co investors.
Congrats to the person
May his/her ROIs never cease
Please tell him/her to enjoy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TIDDOLL(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Hello, please how can one invest in MBA around north central..
Consider they've got no office here..

Nd what's the minimum?
Please anyone..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Christynath: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Alright
It's all good
airsaylongcom:

Commenting here or not is absolutely not a criteria. However it is the criteria I decide to use to pass out information about how to apply. There are other ways of getting the same information. Actually between August 5 2020 when you registered and today, is more than enough time to have gotten some visibility on this thread. I wish you all the best in your career endevours
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2020
fxjones the failed forex trader, what are you looking for here.

Evil Monitoring spirit get lost from here. God would continue to disappoint you. Anything you lay your hands to do will not prosper.

Just as you failed in Ghana, you would continue to fail in Nigeria

MBA is still paying and would continue to pay. Your evil plans and desires concerning MBA would continue to backfire on your head.

Before you fire your evil shot, I fire you first.....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2020
Massive panic at MBA forex, as investors finally open their eyes to the reality of MBA unsustainability. Due to large drawdown, payment is heavily delayed to buy time.... How long can they hold?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
fxjones:
Massive panic at MBA forex, as investors finally open their eyes to the reality of MBA unsustainability. Due to large drawdown, payment is heavily delayed to buy time.... How long can they hold?

Shut up your gutter mouth.

Anytime you talk Nairaland dey smell.

Even the moderators find it difficult to breathe because of the stench from your mouth. Go and brush your mouth before you talk here next time

The only massive panic I see is the bacterial infection in your mouth that is causing it to smell like a septic tank.

You are hoping and praying that the same drawdown that ended your useless forex career would soon happen to MBA, but God no go shame us.

MBA would keep paying after you are dead and buried.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2020
TIDDOLL:

Nd what's the minimum?
Please anyone..

Please don't.

The 'big boys' are making exit moves and you are exactly the sort of latecomer that will be the 'sacrificial' lamb they are praying for.

Some of them might even be the praise singers here. You can see how the level of abuse has gone up when people don't agree with them, reeks of desperation. This playbook has been played out many times in the past.

Open your eyes, this thing will fall soon.

Good luck, whatever you do.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2020
One of those MBA Haters once quoted that MBA would collapse in September, now this is September and MBA is still paying, mumu people everywhere haters lick my Ass. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mirapey: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Congrats to the person
May his/her ROIs never cease
Please tell him/her to enjoy

Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2020
jabolo:

Please don't.

The 'big boys' are making exit moves and you are exactly the sort of latecomer that will be the 'sacrificial' lamb they are praying for.

Some of them might even be the praise singers here. You can see how the level of abuse has gone up when people don't agree with them, reeks of desperation. This playbook has been played out many times in the past.

Another wailing wailer.

You would receive nothing more than insults whenever you come here and insult our investment or question our intelligence as investors.

Na you give us money to invest ? Who you help for here ?

Let your so called big boys withdraw their investment in MBA and nothing would happen. MBA was paying when they had 1000 investors and would continue paying even if they go back to 1000 investors.

Delete yourself from this place. It is You and your poverty stricken generation that would become Sacrificial lambs.

The image below is that of you and your poverty stricken generation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2020
jabolo:

Please don't.

Why are you people so pained over another person's progress? This attitude will only draw you down. Desist

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ojochenemiiye(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
TIDDOLL:

Nd what's the minimum?
Please anyone..
you can register online, it's seamless. I can put you through if u need guidance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Christynath: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Got my 7th ROI from MBA day before yesterday... God will continue to sustain this Company for us o.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
fxjones:

You foolish sha....I dey sure say ur neighbor done tell you say u foolish.my ROI was 17th got paid 18th and there are many pipo that got paid before their due date...I wish u have been to Benin branch u don't spend less than 30mins there for ur issue to be attended to.
But the truth is that those that envy others shall always fall, be disgrace in public and die before their time bcus of HBP
If I or other investors lose money is non of ur business, Then why kill yourself over other pipos money...Jess I pray I don't meet pipo like u...if na u be those Igbo boys way get shop for new Benin market or Alaba international market u for done poison ur neighboring shop owners bcus they are doing better than u.
See I nu want make my son come dey ask me say when 50nizzy, DrangonFire,akinonigbinde and other MBA Generals here do MBA were i dey...Just like ur son go ask u when Maxwell dey navigate forex market where u dey...my advice for u be say nu go tell you son say u and Maxwell na coursemate oh..ur son go finish u.

NoRiskNoReward

InGodWeTrust

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
InGodWeTrust701:

You foolish sha....I dey sure say ur neighbor done tell you say u foolish.my ROI was 17th got paid 18th and there are many pipo that got paid before their due date...I wish u have been to Benin branch u don't spend less than 30mins there for ur issue to be attended to.
But the truth is that those that envy others shall always fall, be disgrace in public and die before their time bcus of HBP
If I or other investors lose money is non of ur business, Then why kill yourself over other pipos money...Jess I pray I don't meet pipo like u...if na u be those Igbo boys way get shop for new Benin market or Alaba international market u for done poison ur neighboring shop owners bcus they are doing better than u.
See I nu want make my son come dey ask me say when 50nizzy, DrangonFire,akinonigbinde and other MBA Generals here do MBA were i dey...Just like ur son go ask u when Maxwell dey navigate forex market where u dey...my advice for u be say nu go tell you son say u and Maxwell na coursemate oh..ur son go finish u.

NoRiskNoReward

InGodWeTrust

Na curse the son go curse am ooo cos the son will not be happy him been his father.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
fxjones:

Payment is heavily delayed yet my ROI has never been delayed for once. I always receive my ROI steady even a day before my due date. U behave like wizards n witches in the village who hates to see people's progress. U give any person money to invest? Continue to take panadol ontop another person headache don't go and plan your own life. . Egungun na road u go enter soon.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Christynath:
Got my 7th ROI from MBA day before yesterday... God will continue to sustain this Company for us o.
Congrats bro
Enjoy your investment yield

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Flash83 post=94275277]Where that mad dog. Has he been banned cheesy or his 300naira data finished[/quote
Hahahahahaha
You mean that audio investor @Bigcrazeman?
Forget that clown
His bushmeat don catch the hunter
I guess he's in ban Paradise cooling off.

Mtcheeew,
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
fxjones:

Payment delayed to buy time? Lol. I would have reported you to the mods for a life time ban. Repeat this type of comment again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Billw(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
jabolo:

Please don't.

Bitter leaf stop hating

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
fxjones:
Mr massive panic town crier. Another wailing wailer, who told you there is massive panic in MBA?

Yeah, you may be correct with MBA forex ojuelegba where your investment and that of other audio investors are
But our own MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LTD is waxing stronger, with new branches launching in PH and Enugu

Now fxjones, since you won't stop hating and wishing doom, may you use your hand scatter what you laboured building,

Hailstorm and brimstone be served you in equal measure you wish others.

Pestilence and locusts will take over your farm in the morning and 'NO YIELD' will be your ROI at harvest time

Pharaoh who positioned himself as a barrier to God's chosen paid the ultimate price

Change your ways now before the doom consume you, and it is only when this is done you can have a headway.

You just take delight in spoiling and tarnishing people's businesses/investments without hesitation of guilt.
Amend your ways otherwise it will never be well with you!

Long live our own MBA,
Long live Dr. Maxwell Odum,
Long live MBA staff here in private capacity @Airsay,
Long live Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ignoring the abusive ones lol, and continuing to educate to protect the potential victims - If you are just now considering this MBA Forex or similar, please read ...

https://www.giambronelaw.com/site/servicesforindividuals/forex-litigation-lawyers/forex-trading-scams/

And perhaps, this sounds familiar ...

High yield investment programmes
High yield Investment programmes (HYIP) are frequently just a form of Ponzi scheme in which a high level of return is promised for a small initial investment into what is in fact a Forex fund. However in reality the initial investors are being paid back from the money generated by the current investors and a constant flow of new investors is required to keep the funds flowing, once there are no more investors in the scheme the owners usually close it down and take all money remaining.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
N
ogwuche4u:

Hi, can I DM??
I'm also an investor and have learnt everything about Forex but my strategy is still not profitable.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
jabolo:
Ignoring the abusive ones lol, and continuing to educate to protect the potential victims - If you are just now considering this MBA Forex or similar, please read ...

https://www.giambronelaw.com/site/servicesforindividuals/forex-litigation-lawyers/forex-trading-scams/

And perhaps, this sounds familiar ...

High yield investment programmes
High yield Investment programmes (HYIP) are frequently just a form of Ponzi scheme in which a high level of return is promised for a small initial investment into what is in fact a Forex fund. However in reality the initial investors are being paid back from the money generated by the current investors and a constant flow of new investors is required to keep the funds flowing, once there are no more investors in the scheme the owners usually close it down and take all money remaining.

So who were the new investors that were being used to pay back the old investors during the covid-19 lockdown?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.