Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173218 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gozzylala(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:
Mba deleted it's ig account last night and reactivated it this morning. They deleted their Twitter account last week and they are no longer on Twitter.
All these are signs of mba exiting anytime soon.

I pity people trusting Maxwell with their hard earned money

Small boy have you terminated your 800k with them?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mirapey: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2020
13th ROI well received, the ride has been smooth honestly.
Due date: 23Rd September.
Payment date: 29th September.
Remark: MBA IS REAL, DON'T LET ANYBODY DISCOURAGE YOU.

Long live Maxwell Odum!
Long live MBA FOREX!!
Long live my fellow investors!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Joeyburton:
Why are you people so foolish ? So you people are still here. You think MBA is some magic forex experts that are better than everyone else in the world even better than the market ? Almost everyone is in a huge drawdown right now because of sideways market and you think 15% is falling from the sky. I only pity the new investors who will put their money there. I hope you know MBA is about to exit scam any moment from now.

Guy from the very first page of this thread you have never seen anything good in MBA and you have been waiting and praying seriously for this company to fall, you have forgotten that whoever God has blessed no man can curse. Don't worry keep wishing mba crash and those who wants to take their destinies in their hands are smiling to the bank. Many said more than that when ROfx started but today they are still waxing strong after 9yrs, even if mba stays for just 9yrs am ok if I had followed what you said in page one I would be regretting today, waiting patiently for 12th ROI next week. So leave people to their destinies.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leaderlegend(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2020
December don dey come ..
lowkey, aspiring investors no go invest again grin

Even the ones wey invest newly dey fear already ..

Las Las MBA lives on

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:
Mba deleted it's ig account last night and reactivated it this morning. They deleted their Twitter account last week and they are no longer on Twitter.

Trying to induce panic in MBA by fire by force but it ain't working. I know this must be very frustrating for u.

U think MBA is a Ponzi scheme that is prone to panic. The larger percentage of investors don't even have time to come online to read lies about MBA.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2020
rekeson:

Trying to induce panic in MBA by fire by force but it ain't working. I know this must be very frustrating for u.

U think MBA is a Ponzi scheme that is prone to panic. The larger percentage of investors don't even have time to come online to read lies about MBA.

they are not even registered on NL, the guy is just barking like a dog

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

u don't ve a Job, use it time to do better tins, instead of looking for evil everywhere, be productive with ur time.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:
You can see all the complaints about delayed payments and pending payments. People are complaining they deleted their Twitter account last week and deleted the ig account last night and reactivated it this morning.
MBA is going down anytime soon. You all be warned
fake investors, they re there to sell their products. Have u seen anyone complain here?

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
aremso:

Guy from the very first page of this thread you have never seen anything good in MBA and you have been waiting and praying seriously for this company to fall, you have forgotten that whoever God has blessed no man can curse. Don't worry keep wishing mba crash and those who wants to take their destinies in their hands are smiling to the bank. Many said more than that when ROfx started but today they are still waxing strong after 9yrs, even if mba stays for just 9yrs am ok if I had followed what you said in page one I would be regretting today, waiting patiently for 12th ROI next week. So leave people to their destinies.

Great Ancestor. I salute you.

That guy is one Evil Ancestral spirit sent from hell to deceive people here. He predicted the fall of MBA on June 1 and here we are today MBA is still Bouncing and Flying higher.

He also once predicted that this thread would not get to page 100, and was shocked to see how far this thread has gone.

So while we have Great Ancestors like you that took the bull by the horn and are better off financially today, that clown is an evil Ancestral spirit sent to impoverish people and would only die by fire.

@ Joeyburton, Senator Dino Melaye has a message for you below.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Second ROI received long live MBA...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol. I will be back to laugh at you all. Don't say you were never warned. And don't take your frustrations to CBN or SEC, because they didn't send you message. If you're reading this as a potential investor.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE IT. MBA is an obvious scam. They were supposed to have shutdown months ago but the devil saved them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by MaxAngellyn: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Joeyburton:
Lol. I will be back to laugh at you all. Don't say you were never warned. And don't take your frustrations to CBN or SEC, because they didn't send you message. If you're reading this as a potential investor.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE IT. MBA is an obvious scam. They were supposed to have shutdown months ago but the devil saved them.

If that devil will continue to save them. Its a welcomed ideal..... hahhahahahahhahahahhqhq

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ola30(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Your first negative post about MBA was 20th June,2019.......One year, 3month,and 9 days today,

Joeyburton:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2020
ola30:
Your first negative post about MBA was 20th June,2019.......One year, 3month,and 9 days today,

and we have made millions and he is still crying. Lol

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Ola for president grin
ola30:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

You are not normal

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Joeyburton:

You see how foolish you are? since 1yr 3months and 9days you have been wailing, hating MBA and displaying you stupidity here, assuming you took the risk like my fellow investors here did you would have make your capital back and also make a good money for your self but you are too stupid to understand that everything about life is a risk and its either you lost or you win and you move on with your life. Same people you are still coming to badmouth there investment here with MBA have made a fortune for them selves and are still making more through MBA. You are a disgrace to ur wife and children if really you have a home and also you are also a big regret and a shame to the once that bigoted you. You have really failed them all with your i know it all attitude.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

You are not normal
My guy Wat's up, how your side

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Joeyburton:

The Potential investors you discouraged more than a year ago are regretting today. And now the devil sent you here to discourage another set of people....... Kwantinue your Assignment.

More than a year later, you are still looking for a Legit business to invest your money because all you see everywhere is Scam Scam...... keep looking.

See the dogs in your area, they read through all your posts about MBA and are laughing at your ignorance and stupidity .

Your Area dogs wise pass you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
iyobosadavid:
My guy Wat's up, how your side

Tuale sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Joeyburton:

Don't tell us. One thing I have come to realize about people that criticize and speak negative things is that they are always behind.

Channel ur frustration to another place not here or just tell us politely that you don't have 360k which I can borrow you with collateral. Ode Oshi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

You are not normal
Can you say that to me physically?
Get some manners kid
Re: MBA Investors Forum by pimpo: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
FabulousAutos:

Just landed.

I'm actually expecting this in 3 days time but it came earlier than expected.

Which branch are you using?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

Can you say that to me physically?
Get some manners kid

E be like say u no dey look face... If dem born you well send me your location

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
When people have no life of their own to live as in they have no hope anymore, they stalk successful people and become embittered when they see success.

Is it the MBA I'm following on Instagram that thing said has been deleted? MBA that even updated their pic story this morning.

Frustration bad o.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by austinkenneth: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
BOOM!
Alert received on rolled over investment under the new contract.
That makes it Alert number 7

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

So in all your bombast, you are just a small time grifter. A short con. Hacking bank accounts of Nigerians. SMH. I will never be deceived by your ilk. Short cons are the worst of grifters.

haha I have no beef with you man, I understand you're only doing your job.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
leaderlegend:
December don dey come ..
lowkey, aspiring investors no go invest again grin

Even the ones wey invest newly dey fear already ..

Las Las MBA lives on

this is why you have to appreciate MBA style of fixed 1 year and 6 months investments, which is also why they delay capital removal also instead of remitting instantly like they do for ROI.

you can't just pull out funds when you want to, you're stuck for at least 6 months grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.