Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171798 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
hubcap:

this is why you have to appreciate MBA style of fixed 1 year and 6 months investments, which is also why they delay capital removal also instead of remitting instantly like they do for ROI.

you can't just pull out funds when you want to, you're stuck for at least 6 months grin

No. No one delays your capital if you ask for a Termination. When you trigger a termination by filling and submitting the required documents there a series of audit checks starting at the branch level. I would have outlined in detail what checks are done but like all businesses do, employees have to sign an NDA about business processes. So NO. No one delays capital refund. The audit process that is in depth and thorough takes a number of days and once approved it gets on a queue for payment of Terminated investments. And a queue is a First-In,First-out. But as long as you trigger a Termination and no issues are found in your documentation and account history, your Capital is paid back, No questions asked.

Last year December we had a huge run of investors saying MBA is gone by Christmas. Same pattern was repeated in the days leading up to the lockdown. 80% of those who terminated are back. We expect the same pattern to repeat for this year's Christmas. And we are not moved by such.

Personally, I wish the business could put an embargo on these kinds of clients. Would put a lot of sanity on the system. Cos when they come back they cause a lot of audit problems.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
dyoungesture:
Txn: Credit
Ac:2XX..83X
Amt:NGN 619,500.00
Des:N-10071648176/MBA LEK 25TH SEPT BACK-00000000
Date:29-Sep-2020 13:21
Bal:NGN
COVID19 is real #StaySafe
I got my first ROI alert on my second investment I made on 25th August..... A very big thanks to AIRSAYLONG who assisted me on this account,cos I mistakenly paid into mba abuja branch account instead of lekki branch account

LOL...I remember how worried you were about that. And you remained for days in Lagos just to have it resolved. And got the receipts sent to you. Even when you noticed some typographical errors you calmly pointed them and had them fixed. I appreciate you bro. You've been very calm and understanding when engaging me on Telegram. Many more ROIs for you. And also a big thank you for "you-know-what"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Prajiro:
Please, is MBA forex still paying 15% ROI monthly?

And how can I locate them in Warri?

Metronex opposite Water Resources

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
elela23:
Good day house. Please, I want to rollover my capital. I have written several mails to customer care they didn't reply. I tried reaching them on their number, they are not picking their calls. I called my account officer, he is not picking his calls too. I am not in Lagos presently. The whole thing started since Friday 25/9/2020. What should I do next please. Thanks.

Lekki or Ikeja? Right now you have to come into the branch to pick up and fill a new form so you can be migrated to the new product plans. Since you aren't in Lagos you can get a friend to do this for. They will have to come with all the necessary documentation namely
1) Passport Photo (Hard Copy which is attached to the new form)
2) A copy of valid utility bill from your address (bill must be within the last 6 months)
3) Copy of Valid Government approved ID
4) Copy of signed page of your previous contract
5) Copy of receipts (initial deposit and aall top ups if any)
6) A bank issued signed and stamped Copy of Bank Statement from when you initiated your transfer up to the receipt of your last ROI

Please make sure you go with copies o because branches don't often do photocopy of your documents. Neither do we print passport photos

Wish you all the best

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

No. No one delays your capital if you ask for a Termination. When you trigger a termination by filling and submitting the required documents there a series of audit checks starting at the branch level. I would have outlined in detail what checks are done but like all businesses do, employees have to sign an NDA about business processes. So NO. No one delays capital refund. The audit process that is in depth and thorough takes a number of days and once approved it gets on a queue for payment of Terminated investments. And a queue is a First-In,First-out. But as long as you trigger a Termination and no issues are found in your documentation and account history, your Capital is paid back, No questions asked.

Last year December we had a huge run of investors saying MBA is gone by Christmas. Same pattern was repeated in the days leading up to the lockdown. 80% of those who terminated are back. We expect the same pattern to repeat for this year's Christmas. And we are not moved by such.

Personally, I wish the business could put an embargo on these kinds of clients. Would put a lot of sanity on the system. Cos when they come back they cause a lot of audit problems.

thanks for replying with sense.

as an investor I'm happy to hear the system can still survive even when customers are withdrawing capital.

but I still maintain it's a ponzi scheme, let's see how long the game will last. only time shall tell

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
hubcap:

thanks for replying with sense.

as an investor I'm happy to hear the system can still survive even when customers are withdrawing capital.

but I still maintain it's a ponzi scheme, let's see how long the game will last. only time shall tell
Yeah we all know it's a ponzi scheme run by a fraudster. Even airsay knows that but honesty is far from him
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
A dishonest and confirmed Yahoo boy has the temerity to question my honesty. What a small guy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Adebek(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lekki or Ikeja? Right now you have to come into the branch to pick up and fill a new form so you can be migrated to the new product plans. Since you aren't in Lagos you can get a friend to do this for. They will have to come with all the necessary documentation namely
1) Passport Photo (Hard Copy which is attached to the new form)
2) A copy of valid utility bill from your address (bill must be within the last 6 months)
3) Copy of Valid Government approved ID
4) Copy of signed page of your previous contract
5) Copy of receipts (initial deposit and aall top ups if any)
6) A bank issued signed and stamped Copy of Bank Statement from when you initiated your transfer up to the receipt of your last ROI

Please make sure you go with copies o because branches don't often do photocopy of your documents. Neither do we print passport photos

Wish you all the best

Hello Bros, pls if it were to be rollover from an online initial investment, what are the requirements. Thanks for the anticipated response.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Adebek:

Hello Bros, pls if it were to be rollover from an online initial investment, what are the requirements. Thanks for the anticipated response.

Send an email to online@mbatrades.com for more detailed information on that process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jokinexcel(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

please I want to know if one can terminate without MOU and receipt because when I did too up and roll over on my first account I was not given any thing and I have been going for it but they kept saying it's not yet out and I'm planning to terminate my first account which will end by 10th December and continue with my recently opened account ( they didn't give me receipts and MOU on the second account too) which is huge saver account

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
jokinexcel:
please I want to know if one can terminate without MOU and receipt because when I did too up and roll over on my first account I was not given any thing and I have been going for it but they kept saying it's not yet out and I'm planning to terminate my first account which will end by 10th December and continue with my recently opened account ( they didn't give me receipts and MOU on the second account too) which is huge saver account

The steps I outlined above are for terminating investment on the old product plan. For the new plan you were issued a Terms and Conditions alongside the form which now replaces the previous Business Agreement. The choice to replace the Business Agreement with a Ts and Cs is in like with global best practices of Financial institutions (before dem-dem say it's in preparation of our disappearance).

Please note that on the new product plans there is a 10% surcharge on your capital for pre-term terminations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jokinexcel(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

The steps I outlined above are for terminating investment on the old product plan. For the new plan you were issued a Terms and Conditions alongside the form which now replaces the previous Business Agreement. The choice to replace the Business Agreement with a Ts and Cs is in like with global best practices of Financial institutions (before dem-dem say it's in preparation of our disappearance).

Please note that on the new product plans there is a 10% surcharge on your capital for pre-term terminations
thanks for the prompt response but I want to terminate the old plan not the new one, but I was not given receipt and MOU.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

Lol airsay you're funny. You remind me of those pennywise management guys that were always too quick to call the mods and Seun whenever anyone discredit Pennywise until it crashed.
So you want the mods to support the lies of a ponzi scheme at the expense of Nigerians hustlers hard earned money.
Airsay, there's God o

I have no problem with whatever adjectives you decide to use in your description of MBA. But when you use unacceptable adjectives to describe me, I will object to that and report to the appropriate place. Discredit MBA all you like but do not discredit me. That is libel

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
jokinexcel:
thanks for the prompt response but I want to terminate the old plan not the new one, but I was not given receipt and MOU.

Best to get to your branch. They will go through the system and check. They probably have it already printed and waiting for you to sign and pick up

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jokinexcel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Best to get to your branch. They will go through the system and check. They probably have it already printed and waiting for you to sign and pick up
okay thanks for your assistance and your excellent handling of this page.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Adebek(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Send an email to online@mbatrades.com for more detailed information on that process

Thanks for the prompt response.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I have no problem with whatever adjectives you decide to use in your description of MBA. But when you use unacceptable adjectives to describe me, I will object to that and report to the appropriate place. Discredit MBA all you like but do not discredit me. That is libel
How can i discredit mba authenticity without discrediting your honesty?
If you were honest you'll tell these guys that your employer is running a ponzi scheme
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

If you were honest you'll tell these guys that your employer is running a ponzi scheme

If you were honest, you won't have falsely run around claiming to have invested 800k which obviously wasn't true. If you did then provide a single proof for me to vet and confirm here.

Again do not describe me as being dishonest.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Can you just shut up!!!!

Biguyman:

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

If you were honest, you won't have falsely run around claiming to have invested 800k which obviously wasn't true. If you did then provide a single proof for me to vet and confirm here.

Again do not describe me as being dishonest.
If you can't tell everyone here that Maxwell runs a ponzi scheme then you're dishonest.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

If you can't tell everyone here that Maxwell runs a ponzi scheme then you're dishonest.

LOL...okay I want to prove that I am not dishonest. Please provide a shred of evidence that you have invested 800k in MBA so I can corroborate and affirm that you indeed are an investor and not a troll. One evidence. Just a tiny shred

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

LOL...okay I want to prove that I am not dishonest. Please provide a shred of evidence that you have invested 800k in MBA so I can corroborate and affirm that you indeed are an investor and not a troll. One evidence. Just a tiny shred
I have nothing to prove to you young man
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Daewoobadmus(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
This channel is about 3 ways in which you can make easy money. Read from No.(1-3).

1. SBS SPREADSHEET
Moreover, you will get my SBS Spreadsheet for FREE. SBS spreadsheet is a mathematical calculator I invented, far more advance than martingale trading strategy. A win will make you recover your loss and profit. I used to sell this SBS spreadsheet for 25k but I now give it FREE to help others. DM @sbs_family to have it.

2. INVESTMENT
You will receive your interest every 72hrs;
50k investor will receive N1500 interest.
100k Investor will receive 5k interest.
200k Investor will receive 15k interest.
500k Investor will receive 40k interest.
1M Investor will receive 95k interest.
These are the amounts you can invest & you will get your interest every 3 days till you desires to collect your capital.

3. PREDICTION GROUP
For those that are not interested in SBS Spreadsheet, there is a prediction group which you can join for just N5,000 monthly. I predict just 2.00 odds daily.

But first you need melbet account�� https:///RegisterMelbet , Promo Code:- SBS101.
Dm @sbs_family if you are interested in any of these three

Pls when you DM, Don't talk too much, just go straight to your point.
Accept innovation. �
Accept Modern way of sport betting. �

Call me God of Punters.
Call me Tennis Wizard.

NOTE:- Don't forget with SBS Spreadsheet, you don't need to predict or buy any game before you can win. It can also be used anywhere in the world.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

There you go peeps. Nuff said.

15 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

Get the Bleep outta here if you have nothing to prove.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sleekteddy: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

@airsaylongcom

I open an account online and verification done.
I credited earlier in the day. It shows in my deposit and yet to show in balance. I want to be sure am doing the right thing

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biguyman:

then hide ur face

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Stanleych007: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I wonder why you keep replying someone who prides himself in abject poverty. �‍♂️ Most of us will be surprised if we actually saw who we are exchanging words with lol. Words will fail us.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Stop wasting your data on dat mumuguyman.
The guy na nut case...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.